Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

1 minute ago, KingCrimson said:

Yeah also no luck unless theres some hidden room, ive checked both upstairs and on the little platform behind the desk with the single book on the table

maybe something went wrong, reset and see if she is there otherwise load up a previous file

Just now, Harsh Bhakta said:

maybe something went wrong, reset and see if she is there otherwise load up a previous file

Ive loaded all manners of saves from just after beating souta (Im not doing that again) with no luck. Ive done it on both v11 and v12 patches and ive installed the game on an entirely different computer just to load a save with no luck. I really hope this is just me being incompetent somehow and not an actual bug, but its honestly beginning to look that way.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm in a Teila Fire and Ice, I think that's chapter six? 
Amber just got abducted, I skimmed some text and now have no idea what to do. Figured I may as well ask rather than run in circles aimlessly in hopes of eventually getting an answer. I tried to look around but it looks like sequence of events have changed since I have six badges and no magma drift, so I can't go into valor mountain.

18 hours ago, kithas said:

Have you already beaten crawli? 

Yeah I did, ended up getting past all that and then some, just got stuck on the fight with Zetta and Geara on top of Mount Valor.

Now I'm just completely lost on the Amethyst Cave door quest, so if anyone has what I'm meant to do there, that'd be nice.
I didn't exactly spot anything while I was doing the Chandelure side thing, so.. Not too sure what I'm looking for to get in. 

18 hours ago, KazukiKaze said:

Yeah I did, ended up getting past all that and then some, just got stuck on the fight with Zetta and Geara on top of Mount Valor.

Now I'm just completely lost on the Amethyst Cave door quest, so if anyone has what I'm meant to do there, that'd be nice.
I didn't exactly spot anything while I was doing the Chandelure side thing, so.. Not too sure what I'm looking for to get in. 

Then I see it clear that you should go beat Zetta & Geara on top of mount Valor, for the door quest in the Amethyst cave you have to find the Moon Vial around the cave. 

4 hours ago, kithas said:

Then I see it clear that you should go beat Zetta & Geara on top of mount Valor, for the door quest in the Amethyst cave you have to find the Moon Vial around the cave. 

Where *is* the moon vial anyway? Trying to google it keeps leading me to where it was in old versions of Amethyst cave. 

Hello im stuck and i don't know where to go after completing valor mountain i did the final battle vs Zetta and Geare and i don't know where to go on to contuine the story.

Sorry for my spelling.

Edited by Drumswar
NVM IM DUMB FOUND IT XD

I can’t go back to kristiline town.

my Pokemon were underleveled against angie so I left the town.. I updated my game to the current version but now I can’t  seem to go back to kristiline town.

i tried using the boat but it can only send me to the other places I’ve visited. Talking to the captain won’t help me either.

pls help I don’t want to restart all my progress

• 2 weeks later...

I've been told to go to Blakeory Atheneum but Erin and Melia aren't at the Route 9 entrance to scholar district or at the atheneum already (I've watched yt videos). Is this a glitch because I accidentally did part of the tournament before I was supposed to? (was fast clicking the route 9 train before I knew what I was doing with this game)

4 hours ago, kithas said:

If you can enter the scholar district already and they're not in the Athanaeum then you must have gone through that yet. Did you go to Sashila already?

No I haven't, how would I do that? Also, it's just weird that I've already seen Adam Might at the tournament place before the scene that he is supposed to reintroduce himself to us. Maybe this should be fixed in the next update so you can't go to the tournament arena before you do all this stuff? Like I had already completed some rounds of the tournament before Erin told me about her plan to get out of it. I'll probably just reset at this point anyway but yeah this was just a confusing mess because of the ability to go the tournament place before so many important story plots related to the tournament. Since I only started playing on the newest version, the location might not haveve been the same as in the past and therefore this issue might not have come up before?

2 hours ago, Omega Blizzard said:

i got done with the valor mountain part and melia said something bout a lovers bridge i don't really remember cause i can't see i lost my glasses

Good luck finding your glasses! The lovers bridge is the one in Terajuma Jungle.