Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

2 hours ago, fernramis said:

Hi all. I'm either lost or my game is bugged. After I beat Adam in the tournament and finished the opening cut scenes for the new episode, I flew off and did side quests for a bit. Now that i'm ready to go meet ren and the others at the (air?)ship, i cant find them. The dialogue at the time made it seem like it was around the stadium, but I can't get to the stadium at all anymore. The route 9 train only gives options for route 9 and  the regular train station, and after using the desert claydol to teleport back into the city, the station train will only take me to route 9. I downloaded the newest patch which fixed a lot of side quest stuff, but didnt help with the stadium. Did I miss something or is my file bad?

Game.rxdata 273 kB · 0 downloads

Probably there is something wrong with your game.
Works fine on my end.
Here is your edited save file.
Game.rxdata

Can't seem to get back to the Grand Dream Station so that I can board the Battleship at the start of the new epsiode. I don't know why I can't board a train or anything. Is there some content that I need to complete? I tried to warp there on debug, but nothing is there

16 hours ago, HailHydra said:

Can't seem to get back to the Grand Dream Station so that I can board the Battleship at the start of the new epsiode. I don't know why I can't board a train or anything. Is there some content that I need to complete? I tried to warp there on debug, but nothing is there

you need to get to the tournament stadium to start the chapter from route 9 train

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, DerpzSpycrab said:

In the Missing Children help quest in GDC, when does Jenny wake up in the hospital? I did the thing at Route 9 and went back and talked to the cop, but Jenny is still asleep at the hospital and ANA doesn't show up when I talk to the nurse.

iirc you can continue that quest once you beat Souta.

Hey guys,

i need help in valor mountain. i have magma drift and Melia left Tesla Mansion.

now i don|t realy know what to do, it seems like i can|t do much inside Valor Montain...

do i have this bug?

if so, where can i find an old version 8 of rejuviantion?

image.png.7468fb1e4077ab90ebbc0d323f2dc991.png

After a long time without visiting this forum, I decided today to revisit my save, so, I have no ideia of what/where I supposed to do/go.

I have 7 badges, Melia is ill, I believe that I didn't fight Aelita, but I can't find her anywhere, I thought maybe I already beat her, but the douche fight type gym leader isn't in Sheridan.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, antharios said:

Hey guys,

i need help in valor mountain. i have magma drift and Melia left Tesla Mansion.

now i don|t realy know what to do, it seems like i can|t do much inside Valor Montain...

do i have this bug?

if so, where can i find an old version 8 of rejuviantion?

image.png.7468fb1e4077ab90ebbc0d323f2dc991.png

nevermind, i forgot to talk to venam after Melia flew away...

I currently have another problem thou, is there a prerequisit that i need to do before the odd house quest?

image.png.34a9f63316b4029918c7fe3605d93592.png

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt2.PNG

On 8/17/2019 at 5:37 AM, Fulano said:

After a long time without visiting this forum, I decided today to revisit my save, so, I have no ideia of what/where I supposed to do/go.

I have 7 badges, Melia is ill, I believe that I didn't fight Aelita, but I can't find her anywhere, I thought maybe I already beat her, but the douche fight type gym leader isn't in Sheridan.

she should be in the museum in cristall city

On 8/18/2019 at 4:41 AM, PWack said:

Hi, first post here. I cannot find Erin and Melia on Route 9. This interaction is supposed to happen at the start of V11. I'm currently on V12. Has anyone else had this problem?

can you upload your savegame ? i don't remeber where zou have to go, but i could help you look

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick question, i left (with fly) the eclisya pyramid just before the "boss" battle with the dude controlled by flora for the jewel of life to do some sidequests, how do i get back to the pyramid?

btw im in west gearen

Edited by fraa1234

Hi, I'm playing the latest chapter and after the scenes where everything blows up I decided to do some sidequests before continuing the main story, but now I can't get back to the GDC Tournament Stadium through the train on Route 9. The options that display are going to Grand Dream Station (which is unavailable) and Route 9 instead of the Tournament Stadium. I don't know if there's another way of going back there. Please help me.

a.png

• Developers

I just noticed that Reju v12 is a thing now so I want to play it. Can someone please give me brief recap of what happened in v11 and where am I supposed to go to start v12 story? I totally forgot everything. Thanks!

On 9/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, baldr said:

I just noticed that Reju v12 is a thing now so I want to play it. Can someone please give me brief recap of what happened in v11 and where am I supposed to go to start v12 story? I totally forgot everything. Thanks!

Ok, here is a rundown. You came to the blakeory library in scholar district with melia and erin, but get kicked out thanks to huey punching thomas blakeory. you run into reina and the story diverges a bit where kanon showed up and invited you to the badlands or reina gets caught by bladestar, then you are in a cave and run into ren, you head to sashila village and you are assigned to defeat the Dimensional rift but are transported in the past by a guy hovering on a skateboard. you follow the plot and you end up fighting a dark gardevoir who is a dimensional rift then you go back then participate in the tournament and beat adam might. to start the new chapter you re-enter the left side doors

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

On 9/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, Cagnucki said:

Hi, I'm playing the latest chapter and after the scenes where everything blows up I decided to do some sidequests before continuing the main story, but now I can't get back to the GDC Tournament Stadium through the train on Route 9. The options that display are going to Grand Dream Station (which is unavailable) and Route 9 instead of the Tournament Stadium. I don't know if there's another way of going back there. Please help me.

a.png

download the most recent patch.

On 9/4/2019 at 12:40 PM, fraa1234 said:

just a quick question, i left (with fly) the eclisya pyramid just before the "boss" battle with the dude controlled by flora for the jewel of life to do some sidequests, how do i get back to the pyramid?

btw im in west gearen

you have to fly back to the outskirts of zone zero and traverse through the place again. the pyramid is registered after the events on the skydeck

I can't seem to find Erin on Route 9 to start the e13/v11 story stuff and she's not already in the library in the scholar district either, so I have no clue how to progress. The episode 13 titlecard rolled, but still no sign of Erin. I even reloaded my save back in v11 itself, still to no luck. Am I softlocked?

Edited by KingCrimson
a word

9 hours ago, KingCrimson said:

I can't seem to find Erin on Route 9 to start the e13/v11 story stuff and she's not already in the library in the scholar district either, so I have no clue how to progress. The episode 13 titlecard rolled, but still no sign of Erin. I even reloaded my save back in v11 itself, still to no luck. Am I softlocked?

did you go to the gate below the route?