Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I need help getting through the 6th gyms puzzle I have the first part done but I cant figure out how what to do after I press the switch at the bottom.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14402 there's a video that will more or less show you how to get past the puzzle

Edited by vsx2000goton
  • Upvote 2

Hello, First, just wanted to say I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME. Like, a lot. But I'm also super stuck :[ I'm trying to find crawli's secret spot, and even though I already talked to both Rorrim B and Aelita on Route 3, I still have no clue where the Sheridan Badlands are. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Where do i go once I've beaten Narcissa? i haven't gotten the odd key or the hidden thing in her gym yet so id like to know where they are. thanks

Left side when you go up inbetween narcissa's gym.

It should be a entrance of an cave.

Is it possible to get the good rod in the current release (5.5)? If so can someone clue me in on what town it might be in?

I have it in my bag so yes, I don't remember how I got it though :(

Hey!
I might have missed a clue in her description, but I can't find the Turtwig from the Gearan city help center!

And what/where is the item I need to open up the door to Exp Share in the first Pokemon Center/lab?

• Veterans

Hey!

I might have missed a clue in her description, but I can't find the Turtwig from the Gearan city help center!

And what/where is the item I need to open up the door to Exp Share in the first Pokemon Center/lab?

The guy who has her turtwig is almost next to the entrance of the Gearen Labs. Just look for a way into the alleyway.

And to get the keycard to open up the door to the Exp Share, you need to interact with Melia's coat in Amethyst cave.

• Veterans

Thanks man!

Also I think I will throw in the towel on finding the odd key now, damn.. A pm would be appreciated :)

Check your messenger!

Also I think I will throw in the towel on finding the odd key now, damn.. A pm would be appreciated :)

I unfortunately have to do the same. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but it's starting to bug me at this point. I would appreciate any help via PM as well.