Jump to content
Jan

Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Recommended Posts

So I know that in previous versions Rorrim B has been on the left side of the cave you have to surf through when you need to find him for Crawli in Terajuma, but I went to the exact location he has been shown to be before and I can't find him. Was he moved in some recent version or something? If someone knows where he is I would be very grateful.

(The location I looked at is in an image attached below)

2019-01-30.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BananananaK said:

So I know that in previous versions Rorrim B has been on the left side of the cave you have to surf through when you need to find him for Crawli in Terajuma, but I went to the exact location he has been shown to be before and I can't find him. Was he moved in some recent version or something? If someone knows where he is I would be very grateful.

(The location I looked at is in an image attached below)

2019-01-30.png

If i remember quietly, you hae to ask someone about his whereabouts in Kakori Village or Rangers HQ in order to trigger his location.

 

Edit: I don't think his location to be changed, I did found him in the same place.

Edited by Destrakon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

If i remember quietly, you hae to ask someone about his whereabouts in Kakori Village or Rangers HQ in order to trigger his location.

 

Edit: I don't think his location to be changed, I did found him in the same place.

Oh yeahhh I remember that now. Thanks!

EDIT: So although I'm pretty sure that was what you had to do in previous versions, he is actually in a different location in V11. He is now in the oricorio meadow with a bunch of ludicolo.

Edited by BananananaK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to find the architect needed for the side quest of Goldenwood forest purification, i've looked for him everywhere in Terajuma Island and i don't know where he could be...if someone knows, thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FireSpayzer said:

Trying to find the architect needed for the side quest of Goldenwood forest purification, i've looked for him everywhere in Terajuma Island and i don't know where he could be...if someone knows, thanks in advance!

Conkeldurr Lumber after you are done with their side quest I assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you had to go back to the cell where you awakened?

 

Anyways, I'm not sure if its a bug or I am just dumb with the end of V11:

Spoiler

Just got back to Neo Gearen, found Adrienn, who gave me the tour by the WTC, and then said to come back over ground to meet someone other from Reborn... I come back out, they are nowhere to be found. Is it that I don't know where to find them? Or a bug? Or just "it don't work if you've got mods"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kithas said:

I think you had to go back to the cell where you awakened?

 

Anyways, I'm not sure if its a bug or I am just dumb with the end of V11:

  Hide contents

Just got back to Neo Gearen, found Adrienn, who gave me the tour by the WTC, and then said to come back over ground to meet someone other from Reborn... I come back out, they are nowhere to be found. Is it that I don't know where to find them? Or a bug? Or just "it don't work if you've got mods"?

 

You Will find them in the eastern part of the city, Just before the hotel.

 

3 hours ago, Sliverwolf297 said:

i did

 

Did You talk to everyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Spoiler

I just beat my round in the GDC Tournament, and went through the cutscene where Madelis runs out from the Grand Dream Ball. I think Melia and Erin went into the place after she ran away. I have no idea how to advance from here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Kitteh said:

 

  Hide contents

I just beat my round in the GDC Tournament, and went through the cutscene where Madelis runs out from the Grand Dream Ball. I think Melia and Erin went into the place after she ran away. I have no idea how to advance from here. 

Go for the next round of the GDC Tournament!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I snatched the jailer's keys from the 2nd floor in the judicial district. They don't show up in my inventory, nor can I do anything with them. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do or are they not usable at this time?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do I go after beating Keta the first time? I thought he was going to the secret place in the mountain where I got the soul stone but there was no one there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Infinite Eyes said:

Where do I go after beating Keta the first time? I thought he was going to the secret place in the mountain where I got the soul stone but there was no one there

Go behind the waterfall below the arena.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated to V11 last night and i've completely forgotten what i'm supposed to be doing, I recall there being something about the scholars district but that's closed off. Was playing last night super tired and ran into a guy and there was some exchange about Cassandra or something but I wasn't really paying attention, can anyone help a girl out and point her in the right direction please? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so stuck! Can you help me please? :)

I got Amber's CD back, then me and Venam went to go talk to her. Amber fell through a hole and we jumped in after her. I found a ladder which led to the upper level, so I headed back to Telia Resort. And then.... nothing? No signs of Amber or Venam anywhere. The gym is still closed due to events happening in Kristiline Town. I see a boat that looks like it'll lead to the town (I'm not allowed to surf here) but there seems to be nobody around to drive the boat.

 

Thank you!

telia2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 7:12 AM, XxSilentWinterxX said:

So I snatched the jailer's keys from the 2nd floor in the judicial district. They don't show up in my inventory, nor can I do anything with them. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do or are they not usable at this time?

Have you looked into Tesla's house? I think that's whete you're supposed to go now

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not! Thank you!

Edit: Nothing happened. I had talked to the officers during the day, took the keys from the jailer at night. There wasn't anything in Tesla's villa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I have not! Thank you!

Edit: Nothing happened. I had talked to the officers during the day, took the keys from the jailer at night. There wasn't anything in Tesla's villa.

The quest for that is not yet available as of V11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry... My answer was for @morbid, I don't really know what are the keys for yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aboodie said:

The quest for that is not yet available as of V11.

That explains it. Thank you. Now I can't be losing my sanity over it anymore. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Celestielle2 said:

Where to go after the end of v10? I can't enter the scholar district bc of the powerthingi

Head south of route 9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

I have beat Angie, receive the badge and seen the scene in amber house with Melia sick. But i have skipped the dialogue because i was in hurry in irl. So what do i have to do now ?

Sorry if my english is bad ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...