Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

• Veterans
Spoiler
5 hours ago, nedjem said:

i finished the quest to give me the scented lure, but i still can't get into sandstream cave. who do i need to talk to to gain access?

Spoiler

Talk to one of the guys near the water on the east side of Sashila village. He'll grant you permission to go into Sandstream Cave!

• Like 1

Playing V11 I finished angies gym did all the krystalline help quests, did the little team xen home invasion bit and now melias sick i gotta get that magma stone but i cant find aelita anywhere? I remember right around this point we had to fight her but ive looked everywhere so was it changed or am i missing something?

Edited by NeedSumShoes

On 12/28/2018 at 11:48 AM, Mes said:

where do i go after i beat Ren in the village?

Talk to Damien in Sashila, his Latios will fly you back to GDC to begin the tournament. 

Also, this isn't an exact fit for this thread, but I didn't want to start another thread with just this topic, so I figure I should ask it here. 

I'm having some trouble finding the last poliwag to trigger the event on route 3. I've found all the 'wags except the one that's supposed to be on Valor mountain, and when I attempt to go to where I've seen that little gray square before, the ladder to that section of the mountain just isn't there. (see attached picture) 

Did the last poliwag get moved somewhere else in V11?

edit-- forgot to say, if anyone's willing to trade me a poliwag, I'm 100% down for that too

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 8.58.18 PM.png

Edited by ausar999

3 hours ago, Mulforion said:

How to get into Rejuvenation CO. building as Ren?

You gotta find the child version of Nostasia in the city. Shes the purple haired Team Xen admin and she's the child of the president of that whole building. So she gives you clearence into it and you get what you need.

• Like 1

Need help... Managed to defeat Groudon, afterwards, I'd gave Cera the Magma Stone in order to save Eldest life.. In a result of Aelita "death", Eldest suggest to make everyone knows about the situation. Dunno what to do next.. Can anyone help?

Hi
I went to Kristiline Town to fight Angie in v10 but before I updated to v11 I went somewhere else and now I can't find my way back.
Teila Resort looks completely different and I feel like I've looked everywhere, but I can't find a way to enter Kristiline town.

Does anyone know how?

I just finished the part where Flora is revealed to be Bladestar and corrupts a part of the forest and she and her brother went off north. I tried to find them again but the area in the north is too dark for me to see any other entrance except for the path that goes to the collapsed tower. Help me pls. I don't know where to go

okay I have several issues...

Spoiler

Where does Adrienn go after we're done speaking to him in the Water Treatment Center? He wants to meet up with another Reborn char (Aya I suppose) but they're nowhere to be found. - okay I found them. But still have other questions.
Also I heard you can continue the Narcissa story with the evil demon, but where do I go? Where is young 'Cissa?

What to do with the Dull Key you get near Augustus in the Xen Battle Ship?
Aaaand I'm almost done with the Ice Cream Sand Witch quest thing and she told me to go to Aya and stuff. I guess this coincides with #1 but where is Aya? 😞

Any help appreciated, thanks a bunch ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, PulsarNyx said:

Question: Anyone know how to get to Amethyst Grotto? Playing V10, skipped over Keta's dialogue on accident. Any thanks would be greatly appreciated 😕

Go back to the start of amethyst cave, take a left turn and press on a red stone nearby. Pressing on the stone will open up an entrance to amethyst grotto.

Okay so, I just did the whole Rejuv Corp. stuff as Ren, and then Gardevoir did her thing, and then I went back to Nymiera, and then she gave us a speech, and then I went to go get my player ready for our "Final Battle", then came Huey and Reina, and now I've got zero clue where, or who, or what am I looking for. They said something about some weird maids, but I don't see them anywhere, so either I'm doing something wrong, or I'm actually blind

EDIT : NVM, finally found them, man, now I feel dumb

Where do you find Alexandra and Kanon after Huey gets kicked out of the Library?

Edit: Never Mind. 

Spoiler

I'm in the hospital of hope, playing as Lavender. What is the code to the bunker?

Spoiler

Never Mind, again. I can't believe 8433 actually worked.