Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I just beat saki and venam and I was told to go to where angies gym is so where is that?

Angies gym is in Kristiline Town. In Telia town you take a left up the little mountain area through the building to get to it.

I found a ladder (key item) in Wispy Ruins. Does it have any use in this version or do I have to wait? Also if someone could tell me where that cheeky brat Crawli's secret spot is (and also where I can get Narcissa's TM), that would be very appreciated.

I give up, could someone PM me the location of the Odd Key?

I'm also a bit curious about the supposed secret in Narcissa's gym, I can't figure out what or where it is.

After Amber & Venam argue and jump off the mountain, where do they go? I've been searching for a bit now with no luck.

They fall into an outside offshoot of that cave with the Uxie statue. Its on one of the floors that doesn't require flash and on the north part of the cave.

Could anyone clue me in on the secret of Narcissa's gym (where the odd key is and what to do with it), and where Crawli's secret spot is? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Crawli's secret spot is the Sheridan Badlands, to get there though you need to find Rorrim B. and he'll give you that info, he can be found on route 3. Then talk to Aelita and follow the text from there.

• Veterans

Guys I quit :( ! I'm not finding the Odd key, can someone pm me about it's location in Narcissa's Gym?

Could anyone clue me in on the secret of Narcissa's gym (where the odd key is and what to do with it), and where Crawli's secret spot is? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Check your inboxes!

I give up, could someone PM me the location of the Odd Key?

I'm also a bit curious about the supposed secret in Narcissa's gym, I can't figure out what or where it is.

Check your messengers.

Hi :D so hum, sorry to once more ask this question, i've seen it everywhere on the forum but...

How do i get the odd key. I know it's in Narcissa's gym, i found the "hidden" thing with the bookshelves but since then i don't make any progress (that was 3 days ago). So.. yeah, i surrender :D

Can you mp me?

• Veterans

Hi :D so hum, sorry to once more ask this question, i've seen it everywhere on the forum but...

How do i get the odd key. I know it's in Narcissa's gym, i found the "hidden" thing with the bookshelves but since then i don't make any progress (that was 3 days ago). So.. yeah, i surrender :D

Can you mp me?

Check your messenger!

I accepted the Chasehim! mission in Sheridan and went back to Oceana pier as the hint suggested, but couldn't find anything there. When I went back to Sheridan and checked the mission board, it now says that I don't have an active mission and that "This help request has already been answered". Did I just break the game?

• Veterans

Where's the odd key ?

Can someone please PM me how to get this odd key D: Can't work it out myself

Check your messengers!