Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

• Veterans

ok I just beat Narcissa and found all the Nim clones but the Red is Blue lady hasn't moved. am I going the wrond direction? also do I have to do to Amethyst cave to find Narcissa Tm?

You're still missing one Nim most likely. One of them is really well hidden, so you have to look closely. Also yes, you have to go to Amethyst cave for her Tm, but you need to use some other things as well to retrieve it.

Where am I supposed to find the guy on Route 3? Rorim I am pretty sure, I've been all over the entire game but I can't find him ;-;

Dammit I searched the entire map for so long, and as SOON as I post this I find him, literally seconds after XD My bad, sorry.

Actually, can somebody PLEASE help me with Crawli's Gym... or atleast link me to something useful, I don't get it at all.

Edit: Actually, I finally figured that out too XD

Edited by thelizardboy

You're still missing one Nim most likely. One of them is really well hidden, so you have to look closely. Also yes, you have to go to Amethyst cave for her Tm, but you need to use some other things as well to retrieve it.

thanks found the last nim clone. does anyone know where the move tutor is because she is not at her house.

• Veterans

can someone also pm me the oddkey location, been searching too long ​cries at copious amounts of raticate encounters

Check your messenger!

• Veterans

I'm going to have to swallow my pride and ask for the Odd Key location too. I've been searching for far too long, with no success. Can someone PM it to me please?

Can anyone Pm where to find the odd key in the gym i have looked everywhere.

Check your messengers!