Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

How do I get this Red is Blue girl out of my way? If it makes a difference I came here before I beat the ghost gym leader and figured I had to beat her to advanve, but no luck.

Wait before the gym? Go beat the freaking gym lol, then you need to find all of the Nim clones, then she will move

Edited by SexyMilotic

Wait before the gym? Go beat the freaking gym lol, then you need to find all of the Nim clones, then she will move

Oh I have beat the gym. I ment that I went there before beating it talked to a few of the clones and saw that the path was blocked so I went back to defeat the gym leader. Now when I go back the Red is Blue girl is still there.

Oh I have beat the gym. I ment that I went there before beating it talked to a few of the clones and saw that the path was blocked so I went back to defeat the gym leader. Now when I go back the Red is Blue girl is still there.

That means you didnt find all of the clones, keep searching.

Hello~ New to this game. I'm having trouble finding... whoever I'm supposed to be finding for the Chasehim! request. Any guidance would be appreciated. :[ The completionist in me is itching.

Hey, if your looking for that person,you should try looking around the first place you've been to . Look around that area until you find him. Good luck ^_^

Hey, if your looking for that person,you should try looking around the first place you've been to . Look around that area until you find him. Good luck ^_^

Thanks... but that really doesn't help. That's exactly what the NPC says, and I still have no idea. I went to the docks and now I'm running around the first city. Completely aimless wandering ftw. :/

in the docks of the first city

That's... incredibly vague. I have combed over the docks several times... I must be missing something.

EDIT: Of course there's an event I missed in Sheridan. Sigh.

Edited by tytelr

ok for the last help quest in kirstilline town I cant find the last thing the doc wants any hints

Yea I'm stumped too. After I gave the doctor 2 machine parts I couldnt find anymore. Im pretty sure that I checked every tile in the alien lab. I dont think I found anything outside the area either.

Edited by SexyMilotic

Yea I'm stumped too. After I gave the doctor 2 machine parts I couldnt find anymore. Im pretty sure that I checked every tile in the alien lab. I dont think I found anything outside the area either.

If I remember correctly he only needs two each time he asks you. Afterwards he should build a trampoline to bring you to the next area. It's also always the same, one machine on the right side and one on the left. You need to fight two trainers for some parts - they should be in the next room when you "run into the wall".

When I did the last quest the first time, I got stuck. However, this wasn't repeatable, so I figured it wasn't a great concern. So if you found two parts and he doesn't do anything with it - maybe something got broken?

If I remember correctly he only needs two each time he asks you. Afterwards he should build a trampoline to bring you to the next area. It's also always the same, one machine on the right side and one on the left. You need to fight two trainers for some parts - they should be in the next room when you "run into the wall".

When I did the last quest the first time, I got stuck. However, this wasn't repeatable, so I figured it wasn't a great concern. So if you found two parts and he doesn't do anything with it - maybe something got broken?

Yea, if you collect the machine parts and nothing happens then, something went wrong and you cant complete the quest lol, Jan confirmed for me.

Some people may know, bur don't want to tell.

Some people speculate at narcissa's gym, but myself i haven't found it yet.

Hint: Bookshelf

I'll leave the rest to your detective skills. Good luck

i cant figure out the puzzle. hopefully you still remember how to do it. ive literally spent hours trying to figure it out. can you help??

about the crawli's puzzle? did you see the post reply on gym threat.

Where do I go after Venom and Amber fall down the cliff?

Go back inside that cave and go to the Hidden Meadow, which is the located on the first floor of the cave (upper middle area)

Edited by SexyMilotic

Where is the key for Mosley to the house? She said it was in a route outside Goldenleaf but I can't find the key & also how do you update your game to more recent versions?

Where is the key for Mosley to the house? She said it was in a route outside Goldenleaf but I can't find the key & also how do you update your game to more recent versions?

The key is on the fountain in route 4. It's hidden, so use itemfinder.

Just download the game and the savefile will work.

Hint: Bookshelf

I'll leave the rest to your detective skills. Good luck

I can't find what you mean by bookshelf. I'm searching the whole room and i've found a way to get her in front of the statue but I don't get anything. qq