General Posting Guidelines

Bullet

Now, I understand there are many people out there who are following these anyways. But this is for those who have not(not naming any names), as well, they need a reminder one way or another.

1. Don't post the same set.

This seems obvious, right? I would think so. Yet, so many threads, I see with one person posting a [i]carbon copy[/i] of the previous set with one changed move. Really? Now if there's another option for that particular set, you can simply contact that person, and tell them to add a slash with the other option(s). Seriously, don't do it. If I see it, I'm deleting it and adding a slash to the original set.

2. Have a description.

Seriously, put a description people. If you have a set that you want to post, but don't have time to write a description for, save it. Wait until you have a description for it before posting it. Also, one sentence is not a description. If I see a set with no description, delete.

3. If you make a topic for an unconventional Pokemon, add a set.

For example, Cottonee. Why is there a topic for this again...? Yeah, if it's not a fully evolved Pokemon or something mainstream like Chansey, then you should post a set right away, or I'm going to question why the topic exists. If you [i]do[/i] have a set for a Pokemon that doesn't have a topic, feel free to make one.

If anyone has more, I'll be glad to add them.

• Administrators
I actually have brought this up to Ame, but I forget why neither of us did this... In any case, thanks; I had hoped this would go without saying, but, now we have a reference for people to see what they should and shouldn't do.

• 10 months later...
  • Administrators
There are threads for all fully evolved Pokemon, but if it's an NFE, there may or may not be. Either way, there is a search function. You'll find it on the top of left-menu bar.

I have noticed, however, since you can't search for less than three letters finding Pokemon like Mew or Muk (are there even any others?) can be difficult...