Favorite Alchemist

Verbaltag

Please don't call the old FMA the "original". It's a spinnoff.

On topic: It would probably have to be Alfonse.

I said the 'older' not original so hush.

This... is what made me like the show. I'll likely watch the newer one over the summer or something.

Scar is still awesome.

Not technically true. It was made while the Manga was still being written... they outpaced the manga though and therefore... had to write their own storyline because they didn't have the rest of it.((this is why the beginning is pretty much Identical in both, and why most of the characters are the same but at a certain point the 2 story lines diverge like crazy.)). Brotherhood was made to follow the Manga's Storyline more closely. It was just a rather strange thing happened lol.

Not technically true. It was made while the Manga was still being written... they outpaced the manga though and therefore... had to write their own storyline because they didn't have the rest of it.((this is why the beginning is pretty much Identical in both, and why most of the characters are the same but at a certain point the 2 story lines diverge like crazy.)). Brotherhood was made to follow the Manga's Storyline more closely. It was just a rather strange thing happened lol.

FMA did a lot better than claymore did when they outpaced the manga. I actually enjoyed the original more.