Metagross, level 60

Lucky Egg

Clear body

Adamant nature,

-Hammer Arm

-Meteor Mash

-Bulldoze

-Thunder Punch

how about giving your aggron and maybe your nidoqueen air balloons to start the battle? it should give you time to get rid of the granbull which has earthquake.

On 10/3/2015 at 1:06 PM, mde2001 said:

An ampharos would do you well. It has a fair bit of bulk and can probably take a hit from Banette.

Especially if you get reflect on Meowstic to raise your whole team's defense.

In this article, we have listed the full strength chart of every pokemon. This will be helpful for defending your team from the opponent, by checking the strength of your pokemon and the weakness of your opponents.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lately I've been getting destroyed by radomus and his Pokemon I've used multiple methods to try and beat him but in the end his Pokemon beat me and my team to a bulp.

Infernape  lv60

Flare blitz

Close combat 

Acrobatics

Fire pledge

Noivern lv60

Air slash

Dragon pluse

Boomburst

Shadow claw

Meowstic lv58

Fake out

Psyshock 

Misty terrain

Psychic

Roserade lv60

Giga Drian 

Toxic

Petal Blizzard 

Toxic spikes

Donphan lv60 

Rollout 

Giga Impact

Earthquake 

Knock off

Fearow lv56

Assurance 

Roost

Drill peck

Drill run

Mons in the pc

Muk lv58

Gunk shot

Screech

Sludge bomb

Sludge wave 

Dusclops lv59

Payback

Disable

Will-o-wisp

Hex

Marowak lv53

Bonemerang

Stop tantrum

False swipe 

Thrash

Zoroark lv59

Embargo

Night slash

U-turn

Extransensory 

Alolen Sandslash lv57

Strength

Shadow claw 

Icicle crash

Metal claw

Carvanha lv30

Swadloon lv35

I'm planning to get a leavanny so it could help my team but I'm open to anything else. 

6 hours ago, MegaIsHere said:

Hi lately I've been getting destroyed by radomus and his Pokemon I've used multiple methods to try and beat him but in the end his Pokemon beat me and my team to a bulp.

Infernape  lv60

Flare blitz

Close combat 

Acrobatics

Fire pledge

Noivern lv60

Air slash

Dragon pluse

Boomburst

Shadow claw

Meowstic lv58

Fake out

Psyshock 

Misty terrain

Psychic

Roserade lv60

Giga Drian 

Toxic

Petal Blizzard 

Toxic spikes

Donphan lv60 

Rollout 

Giga Impact

Earthquake 

Knock off

Fearow lv56

Assurance 

Roost

Drill peck

Drill run

Mons in the pc

Muk lv58

Gunk shot

Screech

Sludge bomb

Sludge wave 

Dusclops lv59

Payback

Disable

Will-o-wisp

Hex

Marowak lv53

Bonemerang

Stop tantrum

False swipe 

Thrash

Zoroark lv59

Embargo

Night slash

U-turn

Extransensory 

Alolen Sandslash lv57

Strength

Shadow claw 

Icicle crash

Metal claw

Carvanha lv30

Swadloon lv35

I'm planning to get a leavanny so it could help my team but I'm open to anything else. 

Randomus is not that hard to take down unless he can set up trick room. Just make sure that you can get rid of Reuniclus ASAP. Your team and reserve are looking good to take on him but you might want to bench Noivern and switch to Zoroark for this fight since the field effect give psychic type move gain a rock type so Noivern gonna get wrecked(Trust me on this Noivern is my ace too). You might want to try Persian from my playthrough oddly enough he wreck Randomus team pretty horribly(Techinician+Fake out+Assurance = RIP Reuniclus). About Leavanny, I don't think it's not a great idea due to how his field work. Don't get me wrong Leavanny is pretty good pokemon to train but just not for this fight.

Edited by Ryuta
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm at my end of ideas. I tried beating Terra for way to long, used all my resources and trained multiple pokemon in a attempt to get a win. 

Snorlax | 75
[Wanted quick claw, but can't get it]
[Thick Fat]
[Lonely]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Bodyslam
- Belly Drum

Bronzong | 67

[None]
[Heatproof]
[Docile]
- Extrasensory
- Rain Dance
- Trick Room
- Heavy Slam

Exploud | 75
[Silk Scarf]
[Scrappy]
[Modest]
- Sleep Talk
- Surf
- Rest
- Boomburst

Primarina | 75
[Sea Incense]
[Liquid Voice]
[Quirky]
- Surf
- Water pulse
- Ice wind
- Moonblast

Krookodile | 75

[None]
[Anger Point]
[Relaxed]
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Foul Play

Noivern | 75

[None]
[Infiltrator]
[Timid]
- Air slash
- Super Fang
- Dragon Pulse
- Boomburst

This was my last try. I can't get a quick claw to make the Snorlax sweep working. So I tried it with Trick room, but of course that is not enough time to set up. Was thinking about Alolan Ninetails, but can't get an Ice stone to make it evolve. I tried thinking of other possibilities, but either end up not able to catch the Pokemon, being stuck in the circus, or not having the right materials for it. I burned through all my heart scales, thanks to training new Pokemon against the other gyms since i'm stuck in the circus area. Besides those I have an rapidash lvl 68, Manectric lvl 71, Pallosand level 59, Musharna level 67, Quagsire level 70, kricketune level 75, klingklang level 74, Garbodor level 71 and Scolipede level 67. 

I really want to continue the story after putting over 120 hours into it already, but I'm at the end of my ideas. Thank you for any help. 

@Boardome Do you have either Electric Terrain on Manectric or Psychic Field on Musharna? Terra's Glitch Field is probably the most team-disrupting Field in the game since it undoes the physical/special split.

Changing the Field also keeps Pallosand and Quagsire from losing their typing and disrupt her Garchomp's Draco Meteor spam. Changing Fields is a really powerful tool in general.

That's about as much advice as I can think of right now without knowing where exactly you're struggling in her fight.

22 hours ago, Boardome said:

@Gentleman Jaggi No neither have the move you mention and I can't reteach them without any heart sclaes left. And Terra either just destroys my team completely from the start or I end up against Pallosand/Quagsire and can't do enough damage against her recover attacks. 

Check your Box if you have any other Pokémon who happen to know or learn a Field move if you haven't yet. If you really need more heartscales you could check the caves on Route 3 or the Ametrine Mountain caves for any minable rocks you missed or ask around if someone can trade you one. If you don't mind the grind you could delevel Manectric to 59 with Common Candies so it gets another chance to learn Electric Terrain at 60.

"From the start" doesn't say too much. Nidoking shouldn't be an issue unless you let it set up with Amnesia, so don't let it do that. Excadrill is her biggest offensive threat aside from Garchomp; it has Sand Rush so either goad her into sending it out before her Hippowdon (something weak to Steel should work for that) or use a weather move when she has Hippowdon out. Quagsire ignores all stat changes of your Pokémon so if you can't outdamage its healing your best bet is to outstall it with Toxic/Toxic Spikes and tons of healing items. The same works for Pallosand but that one doesn't ignore your boosts so you can set up on it for whatever comes after.

I'd really recommend changing her Field however, it eliminates almost everything that makes her team threatening.

On 7/31/2019 at 3:28 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Check your Box if you have any other Pokémon who happen to know or learn a Field move if you haven't yet. If you really need more heartscales you could check the caves on Route 3 or the Ametrine Mountain caves for any minable rocks you missed or ask around if someone can trade you one. If you don't mind the grind you could delevel Manectric to 59 with Common Candies so it gets another chance to learn Electric Terrain at 60.

"From the start" doesn't say too much. Nidoking shouldn't be an issue unless you let it set up with Amnesia, so don't let it do that. Excadrill is her biggest offensive threat aside from Garchomp; it has Sand Rush so either goad her into sending it out before her Hippowdon (something weak to Steel should work for that) or use a weather move when she has Hippowdon out. Quagsire ignores all stat changes of your Pokémon so if you can't outdamage its healing your best bet is to outstall it with Toxic/Toxic Spikes and tons of healing items. The same works for Pallosand but that one doesn't ignore your boosts so you can set up on it for whatever comes after.

I'd really recommend changing her Field however, it eliminates almost everything that makes her team threatening.

I farmed all the rocks already and don't have any of the explosives to farm them again. I only own 10 common candies and can't find any spot where to buy them in the circus or areas I can reach. Is there any pokemon I can get in those areas with a terrain attack? And I though the terrain attacks only hold for 5 turns. I think using menctric against ground times for his terrain move and needing to refreshing it with him is pretty risky. 

9 hours ago, Boardome said:

I farmed all the rocks already and don't have any of the explosives to farm them again. I only own 10 common candies and can't find any spot where to buy them in the circus or areas I can reach. Is there any pokemon I can get in those areas with a terrain attack? And I though the terrain attacks only hold for 5 turns. I think using menctric against ground times for his terrain move and needing to refreshing it with him is pretty risky. 

I feel like their should be someone in the circus selling Common Candies, but I don't know for certain; never used 'em.

The circus should have a puzzle where you can win a Turtwig now; Grassy Field is one of its possible Egg Moves, so save before doing the puzzle to reload to get that one. Giving your Pokémon an Amplified Rock will extend the duration of Field-creating Moves by 3.

Manectric wouldn't really need to do more than set the Field as that would be its main purpose in that fight. Nidoking at least doesn't know any Ground attacks so you should be relatively safe. Although, I'm not sure right now but I think Earthquake might actually break Electric Field, so you'd have to work around that too. Grassy Field would be your best bet.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:13 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

I feel like their should be someone in the circus selling Common Candies, but I don't know for certain; never used 'em.

The circus should have a puzzle where you can win a Turtwig now; Grassy Field is one of its possible Egg Moves, so save before doing the puzzle to reload to get that one. Giving your Pokémon an Amplified Rock will extend the duration of Field-creating Moves by 3.

Manectric wouldn't really need to do more than set the Field as that would be its main purpose in that fight. Nidoking at least doesn't know any Ground attacks so you should be relatively safe. Although, I'm not sure right now but I think Earthquake might actually break Electric Field, so you'd have to work around that too. Grassy Field would be your best bet.

I think Turtwig is my best bet, but I only have the puzzle for dive and nothing else. Considering the common candie, I talked with everyone at the circus and no one offers them to me. Either I'm missing one person or no one sells them. 

Edited by Boardome

[Corey]

[Meowstic] [29] [Infiltrator]

[Fake out/ Psyshock/ Light screen/ Charge Beam]

[Pancham] [24] [Mold Breaker]

[Slash/ Arm Thrust/ Work Up/ Karate Chop]

[Torracat] [26] [Blaze]

[Double Kick/ Bite/ Fire Fang/ Lick]

[Meowth] [24] [Technician]

[Scratch/ Feint Attack/ Bite/ Fake Out]

[Kricketune] [31] [Technician]

[Absorb/ Cut/ X-Scissor/ Fury Cutter]

[Grimer] [21] [Poison Touch]

[Pound/ Poison Gas/ Sludge/ Mud Bomb]

Meowstic sweeps everything, bar Skuntank and Crobat (the two I have issues beating, they just sweep)

In the PC I have [Gulpin] [10], [Whismur] [5], [Zigzagoon] [10], [Igglybuff] [8], [Purrloin] [15], [Skitty] [20], [Emolga] [20], [Flaaffy] [17]

On 8/5/2019 at 11:17 AM, SilvaSniper said:

[Corey]

[Meowstic] [29] [Infiltrator]

[Fake out/ Psyshock/ Light screen/ Charge Beam]

[Pancham] [24] [Mold Breaker]

[Slash/ Arm Thrust/ Work Up/ Karate Chop]

[Torracat] [26] [Blaze]

[Double Kick/ Bite/ Fire Fang/ Lick]

[Meowth] [24] [Technician]

[Scratch/ Feint Attack/ Bite/ Fake Out]

[Kricketune] [31] [Technician]

[Absorb/ Cut/ X-Scissor/ Fury Cutter]

[Grimer] [21] [Poison Touch]

[Pound/ Poison Gas/ Sludge/ Mud Bomb]

Meowstic sweeps everything, bar Skuntank and Crobat (the two I have issues beating, they just sweep)

In the PC I have [Gulpin] [10], [Whismur] [5], [Zigzagoon] [10], [Igglybuff] [8], [Purrloin] [15], [Skitty] [20], [Emolga] [20], [Flaaffy] [17]

Teach that emolga nuzzle and electro ball, whilst EV training it for speed. you can use it to paralyze and defeat crobat

Charllote

Rhydon @ Lax Incense  
Ability: Rock Head  
Level: 60  
Relaxed Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Surf  
- Megahorn  
- Stone Edge 

Got her on the cave before and seems good against this gym

Noivern  
Ability: Frisk  
Level: 64  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Air Slash  
- Dark Pulse  
- Hurricane

I have her since my first gym and she helped me in a bunch of other battles, I can also hope for some flinches in this battle

Blaziken  @ Elemental Seed
Ability: Speed Boost  
Level: 70  
- Strength  
- Blaze Kick  
- Bulk Up  
- Sky Uppercut  

Duh

Gothitelle @ Twisted Spoon  
Ability: Competitive  
Level: 62  
- Psychic  
- Psyshock  
- Dark Pulse  
- Hidden Power [Electric]  

I needed her for the first fighting type gym (in Apophyll Academy) and kept her on the team since

Pachirisu  
Ability: Run Away  
Level: 65  
- Super Fang  
- Nuzzle  
- Discharge  
- Quick Attack

I don't know why I have him, I have him since the opal bridge double battle and I guess it helped me in some battles but doesn't seem  so good here

Simipour @ Mystic Water  
Ability: Torrent  
Level: 69 (Nice)
- Brick Break  
- Rock Smash  
- Surf  
- Cut  

I didnt know I would go against a fire type gym so I got rid of simipour's scald, and that messed me up... a lot... now I cant go blaziken with him

Aside from leveling them up (already doing that), what should I do?

Edited by DeadInside

[Charlotte]

[Mono Steel Run]

[Steelix] | [64]
[]
[Sturdy]
[Modest] 😞
- Strength
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Rock Smash

[Empoleon] | [68]
[]
[Defiant]
[Serious]
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Icy Wind

- Agility 

[Dugtrio-Alola] | [54]
[]

[Tangling Hair]
[Bold] 😞
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Sludge Wave
- Sucker Punch

[Metagross] | [66]
[None]
[Clear Body]
[Relaxed]
- Bullet punch
- Meteor mash
- Zen headbutt
- Hammer Arm

[Magneton] | [57]
[None]
[Sturdy]
[Modest]
- Discharge
- Lock on
- Screech 

- Magnet Rise

[Scizor] | [68] 

[Metal Coat] 

[Technician]

[Adamant]

- Bullet Punch

- X Scissor 

- Night Slash 

- Swords Dance 

-- (PC) --

[Ferrothorn] [54] 

[None]

[Iron Barbs] 

[Hasty] 

- Power Whip

- Gyro Ball

- Iron Head 

- Curse 

[Lucario] [60] 

[None] 

[Inner Focus] 

[Adamant] 

- Close Combat 

- High Jump Kick 

- Blaze Kick 

- Bullet Punch 

Note: some mons were traded to me at the beginning of the game for a slightly smoother run. Thanks for the help in advance though!

6 hours ago, Epic said:

[Charlotte]

[Mono Steel Run]

[Steelix] | [64]
[]
[Sturdy]
[Modest] 😞
- Strength
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Rock Smash

[Empoleon] | [68]
[]
[Defiant]
[Serious]
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Icy Wind

- Agility 

[Dugtrio-Alola] | [54]
[]

[Tangling Hair]
[Bold] 😞
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Sludge Wave
- Sucker Punch

[Metagross] | [66]
[None]
[Clear Body]
[Relaxed]
- Bullet punch
- Meteor mash
- Zen headbutt
- Hammer Arm

[Magneton] | [57]
[None]
[Sturdy]
[Modest]
- Discharge
- Lock on
- Screech 

- Magnet Rise

[Scizor] | [68] 

[Metal Coat] 

[Technician]

[Adamant]

- Bullet Punch

- X Scissor 

- Night Slash 

- Swords Dance 

-- (PC) --

[Ferrothorn] [54] 

[None]

[Iron Barbs] 

[Hasty] 

- Power Whip

- Gyro Ball

- Iron Head 

- Curse 

[Lucario] [60] 

[None] 

[Inner Focus] 

[Adamant] 

- Close Combat 

- High Jump Kick 

- Blaze Kick 

- Bullet Punch 

Note: some mons were traded to me at the beginning of the game for a slightly smoother run. Thanks for the help in advance though!

Catch and train up a bronzong with Heatproof as the ability and teach it Trick Room. Teach one of your other pokemon Rain Dance, you should have the TM for it at this point. Send Bronzong +Rain dancer in first. You can give the bronzong an amplified rock for more trick room turns and the Rain Dancer a Quick Claw and just reset until it activates on the first turn. Alternatively if you value more Rain turns give the bronzong the quick claw and the other one a damp rock but they'll probably faint before setting up rain.

[[Aya]]

[Musharna] | [36]
[Twisted Spoon]
[Forewarn]
[Calm]
- Synchronoise
- Nightmare
- Future Sight
- Calm Mind

[Swoobat] | [36]
[None]
[Klutz]
[Hardy]
- Attract
- Assurance
- Heart Stamp
- Calm mind

[Klang] | [43]
[None]
[Plus]
[Jolly]
- Gear Grind
- Bind
- Charge Beam
- Mirror Shot

[Camerupt] | [38]
[None]
[Magma Armor]
[Careful]
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Curse
- Rock Slide

[Emolga] | [43]
[None]
[Static]
[Imprish]
- Nuzzle
- Volt Switch
- Acrobatics
- Ion Deluge

[Blaziken] | [45]
[Protective Pads]
[Speed Boost]
[Mild]
- Bulk Up
- Blaze Kick
- Shadow Claw
- Double Kick

Other pokemon in PC;

[Garbodor] | [38]

[Mightyena] | [39]

[Noibat] | [35]

• 4 weeks later...

[[Terra]]

--Your current team--
[Aggron] [72]

[None]
[Rock Head]
[Adamant]
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Double Edge
- Protect

[Whimsicott] [73]

[None]
[Prankster]
[Timid]
- Energy Ball
- Moonblast
- Nature Power
- Stun Spore

[Delphox] [71]

[None]
[Magician]
[Timid]
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Will-o-wisp
- Light Screen

[Mamoswine] [72]

[None]
[Thick Fat]
[Jolly]
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock

[Scrafty] [73]

[None]
[Shed Skin]
[Adamant]
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Thunder Punch
- High Jump Kick

[Araquanid] [71]

[None]
[Water Bubble]
[Adamant]
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Sticky Web
- Mirror Coat

Getting back into reborn after not playing for years, was going pretty well until Terra and this field
The Excadrill takes out half my team and then I can't break through the Quagsire wall. 
Never normally use items, so have no idea where to start putting them on my mons
Team is nearly fully EV trained (200-252) in speed and the relevant attacking stat if a +Spd Nature, or in HP and attacking stat if not. E.g. Adamant = Trained in HP + Attack
Any help would be appreciated!

@Behawk For Excadrill you should make sure that it doesn't come out when Sandstorm is active. Without the Speed boost from Sand Rush your Delphox should easily be able to take it out.

For Quagsire and Pallossand it's best if you have anything that can change the Field so you don't have to deal with their Seeds' effect and because the Glitch Field is just generally extremely disruptive to most teams. Alternatively you could also use Roar or the like to at least get rid of the Seeds' effect.

Her last Pokémon is quite a threat, so be prepared for that as well.

Having a lot of trouble with Aya in this run.

--Current Team--
Charizard | 45
Charcoal
Solar Power
Serious (no +/-)
- Fire Fang
- Dragon Rage
- Flame Burst
- Wing Attack

Noivern | 45 (deleveled from 48 with common candies)
Lax Incense
Telepathy
Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Shadow Claw
- Air Cutter

Ampharos | 45
Zap Plate
Plus
Rash (+SpA, -SpD)
- Cotton Guard
- Power Gem
- Discharge
- Confuse Ray

Fraxure | 45
Quick Claw
Rivalry
Gentle (+SpD, -Def)
- Dragon Claw
- False Swipe
- Shadow Claw
- Dragon Dance

Turtonator | 45
---
Shell Armor
Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
- Iron Defense
- Shell Trap
- Dragon Pulse
- Shell Smash

Alolan Exeggutor | 41
---
Harvest
Modest (-Atk, +SpA)
- Stun Spore
- Nature Power
- Dragon Hammer
- Wood Hammer

----

If you hadn't guessed already, I'm doing a Dragon-type monotype (allowing Charizard, Ampharos, and Sceptile since they can mega evolve into Dragon-types), so this is pretty much the only team of different pokemon I could have.

EDIT: Figured it out myself! I evolved Fraxure, got my new Haxorus back down to level 45, and swept through about half Aya's team with Swords Dance + Dragon Claw.

pls help :') 

[[Shade]]

--Your current team--
[Greninja] | [39l]
[Hold Item]
[Protean]
[Timid]
- Water Pulse
- Smack Down
- Lick
- Round

[Gabite] | [37]
[Hold Item]
[Rough Skin]
[Mild]
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Sand Tomb
- Iron Head

[Infernape] | [40]
[Hold Item]
[Iron Fist]
[Lonely]
- Close Combat
- Fire punch
- Thunder Punch
- Mach Punch

[Kriketune] | [35]
[Hold Item]
[Swarm]
[Relaxed]
- X-scissor
- Slash
- Cut
- Rock Smash

[Trubbish] | [33]
[Hold Item]
[Aftermath]
[Brave]
- Sludge Bomb
- Poison Gas
- Double Slap
- Toxic Spikes

[Camerupt] | [39]
[Hold Item]
[Solid Rock]
[Bashful]
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Take Down
- Rock Slide

--Other Pokemon in PC--

[blue egg from obsidia ward slums] [0]

[grubbin][10]

[noibat][24]

[growlithe][25]

[Swirlix][16]

[buizel][25]

[flaaffy][15]

[Spritzee][31]

[oddish][11]

[graveler][22]

[pidgeotto][20]

[paras][22]

[zigzagoon][5]

Money: $20,180

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!

Not such a poster here but I kinda need help with beating charlotte (seems like a common occurrence)

{This took WAY longer than I thought it would to type out}

My team:

G.Gardevoir (Gardevoir)

Level: 37 (yes I know. i'm grinding levels on a gardevoir)

No item

Ability: Synchronize

Moves:

Psychic

Calm mind

Draining kiss

Double team

Blaziken

level: 69

No item

Ability: Blaze

Moves:

Blaze kick

High jump kick

Brave bird

Brick break

Sophoclis (Togedemaru)

Level: 65

Item: Insect plate (doesn't have a use)

Ability: Sturdy

Moves:

Zing zap

Nuzzle

Electric terrain

Spiky shield

Rhadon (Rhydon)

Level: 64

No item

Ability: Reckless

Moves:

Horn drill

Stone edge

Earthquake

Megahorn

Delphox

Level:: 70

No item

Ability: Blaze

Moves:

Shadow ball

Psychic

Fire pledge

Dazzling gleam

Pop! (Primarina)

Level: 71

No item

Abilty: Liquid voice

Moves:

Hydro pump

Misty terrain

Moonblast

Water pledge

And that's about it for my team. I can send a screenshot of my PC box but it has a lot and character limit is a thing

Thanks a lot for any replies!

{If you can, please DM me with answers. since this thread is 50 pages long. and yeah.)

Edited by Derpierknight