What level does Meowth learn Payday?

VerinESC

I am just wondering as all the wikis show different levels depending on the generation but I don't know that affects this game with it being fan-made. Any help would be great :)

I need the move to make some money as I wrote a script last night to run in a circle, left it on all night with pokemon in the daycare. They are both now lvl50+ and I can't afford to get them, the longer it takes to get money the more I will have to pay. Sounds a lot like real life debt to be honest.

Thank you very much :) That was the option I saw the least, I thought I would have to catch another one just to level it up right.

Catch ot near of corey's gym. Meowth's level is like 26 at that level. And make sure you get the ability pick up on meowth.

Why is the ability pickup important?

I'm wondering that :)

Pickup is fantastic to have, the pickup table was better in older episodes, people were makin it rain w/lucky eggs and evolution stones. It's still possible to make a pickup army, just remember that it was nerfed severely.

Heyo, I'm pretty new to the game.

How does payday work to rack up some cash. I'm eyeing that Trapinch or at least the Shinx in the game corner and I don't want to spend hours in the game corner doing voltorb flip.

How does payday work to rack up some cash. I'm eyeing that Trapinch or at least the Shinx in the game corner and I don't want to spend hours in the game corner doing voltorb flip.

How dare you speak in such a manner of the almighty voltorb flip, best mini game ever made.

MEN, GRAB THE PITCHFORKS

Trying to grind money is waaaay slower than voltorb flip - it's not even close. You need $200000 to be able to get 10000 game corner coins.

As far as voltorb flip goes, it's a lot more time efficient when you avoid thinking about it too much - like, if you can't see any more obviously safe moves to make for more than about 5 seconds just look at whichever row and column has the most missing from it still and just go for the intersection between the 2 instead of bothering to think it through meticulously. Even if you lose a bit more often by not thinking things through, it's made up for by getting 2-3x as many games in. Also, I'd recommend using the voltorb flip solver (http://www.voltorbflip.com/) for when you get to levels 5+ - before level 5 though I feel like it takes too long to input everything into it that it's more time efficient to just guess quickly.

Thank you

But, I prefer not to use a cheap way to win. I just rather do it by myself instead of relying on some algorithm written website.

I just got to level 7 and with that I got enough to get that Trapinch. Took forever, and I had to really triple check after for level 6 and 7, but hey I pulled through. Now do I really want that Shinx or not...

If you want to make it rain in Reborn, you'll probably want to get a copy of Episode 9 and get a pickup team (Phanpy, Pachirisu, Lillipup, Zigzagoon DIGGERSBY etc) with the levels of around 40-60. Also make sure u have a Meowth on your team. Go to an area where there are relativley weak (Like the grass around Grand Hall or that small garden in the Peridot Ward.) Pokemon, and spam Pay-Day. Meow-Meow will git u the benz, and the pickup army in your team will go to work. (They'll Pickup items at the end of a battle(must kill the wild pokemon) at a 10 percent chance each battle.) Sell any items that you will want to save, like Rare Candies (Give most $$$$$) Evo Stones you don't need. I don't recommend you use the speed hack from Cheat Engine, as that can ruin your fave save mave. Lather, Rinse and Repeat for about 20-30 minutes, you should have like 10 Rare Candies and other goodies, they will getchu the pika-gurlz and the fat payper sun.

Check location guide for pokemon locations [:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

Good luck soldier. You have my blessing.