The Forlorn Shadow's Den. [Feedback/Discussion]

This will be the place to discuss the works within my thread the Forlorn's Shadow's Den. Feel free to offer criticism and feedback as well, but be forewarned that I will not be using it fro the works within the thread. These observations will be useful to me in the future however, so please put them below if you see anything I can improve on.

Link to Thread:

It would be much harder... will kinda... if I was sticking to Iambic Pentameter.((at least for what is considered the classic or Elizabethan Sonnet.)) However, as I was trying to convey my emotion at the time, I wanted it to not have that kind of restriction. I would rather stress the syllables the way I wanted to and not have to adhere entirely to a code.

A lot of these works won't be traditionally structured because I feel they restrict my ability to free form write like I want to. Most common forms of poetry or at least the more structured ones require too much planning and I feel like I lose some of the organicness to just running with it.

I kinda like it to a degree. It kinda forces me to search through my lexicon and really express my lexicon of vocabulary. I can see you point as well though XD.

Hopefully one day when I am in a bit better of a mood I can write up some limericks for fun or something in the thread. It is kinda just my thread for banging around my thoughts and just plopping them out into the world in some sort of fashion. Poetry is one form, and it is a short one so I would reckon a lot of the works will be in that form but I may do some other stuff every now and then. It just really depends what I wish to do.