Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Administrators

Hell, even Reborn has some trainers that just say "..." if talk to after you beat them.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm interested in getting rid of these because that's super boring and lame. If you happen to notice which trainers currently do this, I'd appreciate it if you posted it up in the typos/tile errors thread. We'll pretend it's a typo.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm interested in getting rid of these because that's super boring and lame. If you happen to notice which trainers currently do this, I'd appreciate it if you posted it up in the typos/tile errors thread. We'll pretend it's a typo.

"Pretend"

Ame can't you just go through every single map with trainers.

and check them?

But you'll take the lazy way out i presume.

"Pretend"

and check them?

I don't think you realize how much she has on her plate and even if she combed through the game with a fine toothed comb (which she probably has about 1000 times) she wouldn't find them all.

• Developers

tumblr_m7hbbtVSGE1r1ks5ho1_500.gif

"Pretend"

and check them?

Hah... there are like a million trainers in reborn city. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Deal. I'm currently doing a new run, so I can pretty much go through 'em all and post there whenever I find one.

The moment I saw Shadow Pokemon I was sold

I LOVE THIS GAME

Edit: Buuuut don't forget that Shadow moves are super effective against all non shadow pokes :P

Edited by Wendel

ok, just finished it.

you said shadow pokemon were OP against gym leaders, but they wont allow you to use them either way...

also,

volcanion was way too easy ._. you can't compare it to galvantula or any other like that

one more thing, but it may be just me ._. early on the level curve is too weird, i had 4 pokemon, and 2 of them passed the level cap before i had the first badge, mind you, i didnt grind at all.

• Developers

ok, just finished it.

you said shadow pokemon were OP against gym leaders, but they wont allow you to use them either way...

also,

volcanion was way too easy ._. you can't compare it to galvantula or any other like that

one more thing, but it may be just me ._. early on the level curve is too weird, i had 4 pokemon, and 2 of them passed the level cap before i had the first badge, mind you, i didnt grind at all.

Obviously I tested the game myself and used shadow pokemon in the fights. I deemed them too powerful, so I banned them from gym battles.

Also, I guess I'll delete some trainers to compensate for the cap.

One last thing. That fight is easier because you can't turn back. What if the fight is too difficult? The player can't go back and grind. So they're technically stuck there forever. We can't have that now can we?

Do I need to put you up?

And why is Marill resisting Shadow moves? :c

There is a reason. It's implied later on. It's sort of obvious if you think about it.

Obviously I tested the game myself and used shadow pokemon in the fights. I deemed them too powerful, so I banned them from gym battles.

Well seeing as most pokemon I actually have are Shadow Pokemon and the others are over lvl 20 I guess I can't really do much against the Gym Leader then? .-.

eh, i beat venam with my lvl 23 azumaril... just defence curl a lot, then rollout, i was holding a quick claw too

edit: thats also how i beat the second leader... and the 3rd too ._. well, at least half of their pokemon went down to it

Edited by 2tousent

There is a purification machine, it's just not available till later.

Yeah about the shadow pokemon thing. See, they will be super effective at some point, it's just that they were SUPER overpowered in the beginning and that was a big no no.

They would wreck gym leaders. So it's only a temporary thing until I can find something that will balance everything.

But thanks for the criticism!

*puts my Froakie on the machine*

Welp....

EDIT

Do you have your own forum regarding the game?

Edited by Ace_Trainer_Vince