Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

I never noticed this and what

Looks kickass. I'm in the same boat of not being able to balance gaming & school, but Winter (break) is coming, so I'll check this out.

Yeah, you probably never noticed it because it got popular for like a month and then I neglected the thread, and it disappeared into the depths of the sub-forum. haha.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

Yeah, you probably never noticed it because it got popular for like a month and then I neglected the thread, and it disappeared into the depths of the sub-forum. hah

I checked this and the mega link leads to Mediafire

• Veterans

I'll play the entire game as soon as it finishes downloading,though i spy some cool looking screenshots there :I.

When can you purify shadow pokes?

Also why aren't there reverse candies inside gearen city,i had to catch an overleveled raticate to beat Venam :c

Edited by Can't Type

• Developers

I'll play the entire game as soon as it finishes downloading,though i spy some cool looking screenshots there :I.

When can you purify shadow pokes?

Also why aren't there reverse candies inside gearen city,i had to catch an overleveled raticate to beat Venam :c

1.) You cant purify until you get the second badge

2.) There are reverse candies in Gearen. You just haven't found them yet. Hint: They're sold inside a house.

I can't play it.

I was able to download it, and install it.

But when i click the game, it doesn't open.

I tried both mirrors, resulting in the same situation.

That's strange. This is the first time I heard of this happening. Do you happen to get an error, or will it just not open?

• Developers

Are you supposed to not get a tm from Venam/Veronica?

found an error:http://prntscr.com/5c5zio

It says it's missing map144(the new part of the sewers).

Wow. I messed up hardcore. I'll upload a fix to that in a sec.

Edit: I fixed the links again. Downloading it again will fix everything... hopefully.

• Veterans

Wow. I messed up hardcore. I'll upload a fix to that in a sec.

Edit: I fixed the links again. Downloading it again will fix everything... hopefully.

I'll continue playing later,once i get out of school probably.

Though i think you should lower the amount of trainers/their levels.The player get's a SHITTON of exp and i battle the bare minimum of wild trainers :I.

Edit 1:Still not working :I.

Edited by Can't Type

• Developers

I'll continue playing later,once i get out of school probably.

Though i think you should lower the amount of trainers/their levels.The player get's a SHITTON of exp and i battle the bare minimum of wild trainers :I.

Edit 1:Still not working :I.

tumblr_m1kl5bQUXN1rsz4yto1_500.gif?w=780

(That's really annoying. I tried going to the map that was missing beforehand, and it worked for me. Ugh, I have school all day and work all night so I wont be able to fix it until tomorrow. Really sorry about that, but eh, shit happens tbh.)

• Veterans

tumblr_m1kl5bQUXN1rsz4yto1_500.gif?w=780

(That's really annoying. I tried going to the map that was missing beforehand, and it worked for me. Ugh, I have school all day and work all night so I wont be able to fix it until tomorrow. Really sorry about that, but eh, shit happens tbh.)

Not too annoyed.

Hello, this game is amazing (The EV training ground is quite useful). But it seems I've run into a couple of problems:

1. The Pokedex isn't registering some of the pokemon I catch (my starter [Cyndaquil] for example doesn't appear).

2. There is a little park with tall gras near Garen City's Pokemart where lv 40+ pokemon appear.

I've liked this game so far (even though I haven't even got my first badge yet, but there is exploring to do in the city and with it free and/or interesting stuff).

Also, the return of Shadow Pokémon yay!

• Developers

Hello, this game is amazing (The EV training ground is quite useful). But it seems I've run into a couple of problems:

1. The Pokedex isn't registering some of the pokemon I catch (my starter [Cyndaquil] for example doesn't appear).

2. There is a little park with tall gras near Garen City's Pokemart where lv 40+ pokemon appear.

I've liked this game so far (even though I haven't even got my first badge yet, but there is exploring to do in the city and with it free and/or interesting stuff).

Also, the return of Shadow Pokémon yay!

JAN IS A PROFESSIONAL YOU GUYS..!!!

No seriously, it seems like something keeps corrupting the data when I upload it. Which is so weird. I tested the game before I uploaded it and never ran into any of these problems.

RpgMaker is a flawless program you guys~!

Anyways, thanks for informing me! When I get home tonight I'll get to work on these problems and have them fixed by tomorrow (Hopefully even fix that stupid map missing error...)

• Developers

I still can't open the game.

I deleted, redownloaded, restarted my pc, tried both mirrors, and nothing.

It stays the same.

Am I missing something maybe?

Hm... honestly I'm a little bit at a loss of what to do. You are clicking the Xerneas icon, correct? Try running it as an admin?

Or maybe you have a virus protection program that might've deleted a file? If you can post a pic of the contents of your folder that'd be great.

• Developers

Yeah, I click the Xerneas button.

Here is the pic of inside the folder.

http://prntscr.com/5ci6oz

It looks like everything is there... Could anyone who has the game and got it to run confirm this for me? I'm at work right now so I can't check. I'd like to fix this problem quickly.

I hope this game doesn't ever get 45 min puzzles (this is what ruined reborn for me)

anyways the game is looking good so far.

Don't worry, there may be some tough puzzles, but not as hard as Reborn's puzzles. (There may not be any tough puzzle, it depends on the person, I guess.)

• Veterans

It looks like everything is there... Could anyone who has the game and got it to run confirm this for me? I'm at work right now so I can't check. I'd like to fix this problem quickly.

Don't worry, there may be some tough puzzles, but not as hard as Reborn's puzzles. (There may not be any tough puzzle, it depends on the person, I guess.)

'ts the same for me

But it's working.

Edited by Can't Type