Arceus%20Logo_zpsenynaxle.png
Contact Information:
Youtube

Email
-Download Links-
Version 8.1 (7/25/2016)

Links: Updated 6:33 est 7/25/16. V8.1

-Introduction-
Hello, my name is Jan! As you may have guessed, I am the creator of Pokemon Rejuvenation. Pokemon Rejuvenation was inspired by the popular fan game Pokemon Reborn. When I first played Reborn, I was blown away by the quality, the story, and the characters. Something Game Freak has only barely been able to pull off. (In their main franchises, anyway). So I am here to bring something similar. Something similar, but unique in its own way.
That's what Pokemon Rejuvenation is about.

-Plot-
The Aevium Region. A place that has seen better days. Once an intact region brimming with life, now torn into four pieces by an unknown force. This region needs help, and there's no one to turn to. No one, except you. Can you travel through the Aevium Region and collect all 18 badges? Can you discover the grim truth behind the region's destruction? Can you protect you and your friends against the criminal organization Team Xen? Who knows? You just might be able to. There's only one way to find out.

-Features-.
Difficulty Modes
Help Centers
-All of the starters will be available to catch.
-All 721 Pokémon will be able to be caught.
Customized Over-world Characters
IV/EV Checker
-Custom TMs
-Custom Forms
-Customized Shiny Pokémon
-Increased Shiny rate (700/8192).
-18 Gyms.(Four in Current release.)
-Quick Save.
-Tons of custom characters, and sprites.
-Amazing music by GlitchxCity and other composers!

Screenshots

ver6_zpstlj2tdic.png

-Credits-

--------Main Development-------------
SuperJanBro
--------Sprites----------------------
SuperJanBro
Kyledove(Deviantart)
ligtherzein
Amethyst(Inspiration&Tutorials/Overworld Sprites/BattlerSprites)
Zumidesu/ActualNarukami
Zerudez (Deviantart)
--------Generation 6 Addition--------
ActionReplayer
Pokemon Trainer Jackey
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314567
--6th gen sprites:
Amethyst
Noscium
Quanyails
Zermonious
GeoIsEvil
Kyle Dove
dDialgaDiamondb
N-kin
Misterreno
Kevfin
Xtreme1992
Vale98PM
Branflakes325
--Mega Sprites:
Julian
Amethyst
Gardrow
FlameJow
The Cynical Poet
Minhnerd
Branflakes325
--------Music------------------------
GlitchXCity
NickOleksiak
Solkrieg
The Ophidians
xxxshadowgiratinaxxx
TheGuitahHeroe
Pianoman91894
LightUmbreon
KunningFox
Zumidesu
Anthos
--------Pokémon Essentials-----------
Poccil
Flameguru
Maruno
FL.
P-Sign
--------Scripting--------------------
SuperJanBro
Maruno(Pkmn Essentials)
Amethyst(PBS files/Field Effect concept)
Kurotsune(Backup save system)
--------Tutorials--------------------
-FL- (Difficulty Modes, etc)
HelioAu
Playerin
Amethyst
--------Tilesets---------------------
SuperJanBro
Maruno&Pkmn Essentials Team
Amethyst
Alistair

--------Beta Testers-----------------
BlueBomberDude
ShingST
KnightOfServia
Chubb
SuperiorSerperior
KatastrophicKid
Ace_Trainer_Vince
SnowGlaceon
-------Alpha Testers-----------------
SuperJanBro
Zumidesu

##################################

Development Blog

Edited by Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, so I did see this before on Pokecommunity. Great job so far. Buuuut, if you don't mind I have one small remark...

cffb49ebc7b32f5aab620764a7d035d7.png

The picture in the middle. The change from grass to lava is a bit...sudden there, and the red road kind of hurts my eyes. Idk if that is the case with other people as well, but I just wanted to point that out. All other things aside, I hope you will keep continuing to make this, because it will probably take a lot of time and work...but we'll love to see it when it's completed!

Edited by Pineapple

• Developers

Oh, so I did see this before on Pokecommunity. Great job so far. Buuuut, if you don't mind I have one small remark...

The picture in the middle. The change from grass to lava is a bit...sudden there, and the red road kind of hurts my eyes. Idk if that is the case with other people as well, but I just wanted to point that out. All other things aside, I hope you will keep continuing to make this, because it will probably take a lot of time and work...but we'll love to see it when it's completed!

The lava is sudden because it's man-made. So it's not supposed to have a natural formation. But I'll see what I can do about the red road! Thanks for the feedback!

• 5 weeks later...

Wow that's great! Honestly I've been contemplating for a very long time whether I should make a hack or not and this really encourages me to do so. I can't wait to play it and do you have any tips for a person getting into making a pokemon hack I have very little skill in paint XD.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

• Developers

Wow that's great! Honestly I've been contemplating for a very long time whether I should make a hack or not and this really encourages me to do so. I can't wait to play it and do you have any tips for a person getting into making a pokemon hack I have very little skill in paint XD.

While I am no expert at spriting, Amethyst's videos have helped me GREATLY. If she never made those videos I probably wouldn't have gotten to where I am now. Don't worry about having no skill in paint! Mostly because I don't use paint myself, haha. I use a program called graphicsgale. It is a free to use program that is built solely to sprite. It's literally amazing. I cannot stress that enough. If you want to make a hack, do it :)! I went in making this hack knowing nothing of RPG maker or Pokemon Essentials. The more you use it, the more it becomes second nature! You can do anything if you put in some time and dedication!

Also to those confused about there being no download link, it's because it's not finished yet. (However I am planning on releasing it this week!)

While I am no expert at spriting, Amethyst's videos have helped me GREATLY. If she never made those videos I probably wouldn't have gotten to where I am now. Don't worry about having no skill in paint! Mostly because I don't use paint myself, haha. I use a program called graphicsgale. It is a free to use program that is built solely to sprite. It's literally amazing. I cannot stress that enough. If you want to make a hack, do it :)! I went in making this hack knowing nothing of RPG maker or Pokemon Essentials. The more you use it, the more it becomes second nature! You can do anything if you put in some time and dedication!

Also to those confused about there being no download link, it's because it's not finished yet. (However I am planning on releasing it this week!)

Thanks a lot! I never knew Ame had a youtube channel :blink: Mind blown....I'll definitely check that out and graphicgale sounds pretty helpful, paint id pretty tough.

Edit: Do I need the full version of graphicgale or can I use the free version.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

• Support Squad

The pink haired protagonist has won my support. The one thing i can say is, please don't fall into the trap of poor writing that so many Fangames trip on. That's juts sad when it happens.