New Here - Pokemon Insurgence Tips?

TheJBMKid

• Administrators

While this would be better-suited to their community, let's be honest-- Suze is basically our next-door neighbor in terms of games here, and I'm sure a significant chunk of us have played Z/O and Insurgence. I wouldn't wanna make a reddit account personally just to ask a question like that, so if he's already here he may as well.

I don't have helpful advice to offer myself, but I do want to clear the air of these comments.

Do an egg-run. adds a bit of wildness to things, like playing wheel of fortune everytime you aqcuire a new mon because you have to desposit it in the PC in return for an Egg (They hatch almost immediately after you put them in your party and they automatically level up to the same level as the wild mon you had captured and exchanged for it.)

And this is very easy to play around with if you want to get a crap ton more members of your team then you probably would get normally, just catch anything that moves... and cash it in. and it's got a good variety of odds- I've gotten eggs for Druddigon, Absol, Seviper, so on and so forth, all before even the first gym...

anyways, You'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about here if you just try it yourself.