Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Soothe Bell

Smoke

Question

19 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure there are no Soothe Bells in the game. And the salons give more friendship than the berries, so I'd say those are more useful, just visit one, set your computer's date 1 day forward and keep repeating till you get to your goal. Leveling up a lot also gives a lot of happiness.

• Developers

^^^^This^^^^

Blue Moon Ice Cream can only be obtained by Pokemon with the pickup ability and from a sliver of a chance of a person selling ice cream giving you the wrong one.

I guess you can only find it.... once in a blue moon.

I guess you can only find it.... once in a blue moon.

....well I think that's the entire point of the name. Otherwise we'd just have a normal Ice Cream flavor name probably Ame's favorite with the same effects as the Blue Moon Ice Cream.

• Administrators

Actually, blue moon ice cream is a real flavor. It -is- pretty hard to get even IRL though.

I didn't even know about it until I had some in a dream once (and it was the best goddamn dream ice cream, let me tell you). Then I looked it up in the morning and discovered it was actually a thing. If it tastes anything like it did there... mmmm.

^^^^This^^^^

Blue Moon Ice Cream can only be obtained by Pokemon with the pickup ability and from a sliver of a chance of a person selling ice cream giving you the wrong one.

And can be dropped by Ice Cream Vendor Machines if you buy some other flavor (happen to me at Spinel's one)

Actually, blue moon ice cream is a real flavor. It -is- pretty hard to get even IRL though.I didn't even know about it until I had some in a dream once (and it was the best goddamn dream ice cream, let me tell you). Then I looked it up in the morning and discovered it was actually a thing. If it tastes anything like it did there... mmmm.

I actually already know that 8)

Speaking of icecream I bought like 8 the other day, never used em, and when I needed them they were gone.

So the description was true? Eat it before it melts?

EDIT: forgot to stay on topic:

For both hatching and raising friendship I just bike up and down the train tracks from the Station to the desert gates for a while. mostly while watching something on tv.

Edited by Helia