PSA: Cheat Engines and the Use of Editor/RPGMaker

Cowtao

I guess we can let something like that pass. Breeding in itself is very tedious, and i'm sure Amethyst wouldn't want the player to suffer through 1-2 hours trying to hatch eggs. This is based on my word though, it maybe be subject to change.

Yeah, I'm not big on cheating myself. Only time I did with any video game was when I borrowed a friend's action replay back when I was 12 to get the event legendaries, because the were literally impossible to get (at the time). Wouldn't do that with Reborn anyway because all of them will be obtainable in the aftergame.

I cheat by making all level balls act as masterball/friendship balls, and trying to find a path back to town (wanted more level balls) using a hm I shouldn't have, but I noticed the areas are allot bigger than I first thought and found more stuff than I should( never found a way back ) but yeah sorry

I cheat by making all level balls act as masterball/friendship balls, and trying to find a path back to town (wanted more level balls) using a hm I shouldn't have, but I noticed the areas are allot bigger than I first thought and found more stuff than I should( never found a way back ) but yeah sorry

This isn't the thread to apologize for cheating, its a thread to discourage the posting about how to cheat or cheating on the forums

• Upvote 5

Who needs cheat anyway? ^^"

Ok. The only "cheat" I need is a fast-mode like most emulators have, would speed up EV-Training and Leveling a little.

I see this sort of comment a lot of the forums and while this one tends to be more "okay", note that saving while sped up can cause a corrupted savefile.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...