The Avatar Showcase!

Chevaleresse

• Administrators

Ooh I'll play, although I only recently started keeping a seperate folder for these, and I've been through maybe two computers since back in the day:

c0FNvyd.png

ft. all the filenames so nobody is confused as to the reference(s) being made
There's even a couple I saved but never used lol

EDIT: I MISSED TWO VERY IMPORTANT ONES WHEN I MADE THE FOLDER HOW COULD I

K08WfMX.png

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Not that it's been used in a while, admittedly, but I saved the picture itself in case anyone decided to be cheeky and change it with the site shop

EDIT: edit party!!!
didn't catch your edit before making this post but I am very unsurprised; my only problem is not the problem with your maybe problem, but rather the fact that there's no initial Max to go with your Max 2

this bothers me more than it should.

• Upvote 1

I don;t really have all of my old ones. I probably got my ones of Lal laying around. ((and what the heck is the thing you guys have those saved in?))

Not unless they show me how they got all their avy's together and look so nice and neat.

Otherwise it's gonna be a hella lot of silverlight screenshots.

Pretty sure a lot of them just made a folder via Windows, took a screenshot and cropped it. At least, that's what I did and it looks similar.

And I believe this is all of mine:

if31iq.png

Just use the print screen button on the keyboard (Should be labeled something like "prt sc") and then paste into something like Gimp, Photoshop, or even MS Paint. Crop if you deem it necessary, upload to an image hosting site, use the url they give you to post it here, and you're done.

They're scattered in separate folders because of reasons like resizing or clipping specifically to be avatars. And a lot of liked art that wasn't avatar material for me. So I guess I'll just do installments of 5-10 or so, and use the larger original where possible for full flavor.

Here goes...

*note: some of these spoilers contain 2 images*

VM7QpG1.png

1Fk59GE.jpg

5N6ZTWQ.png

78dIxq4.png

A4Fqo3x.png

i1rZCuU.png

iuqj5km.jpg

wvCDj6l.jpg

qDrJvmf.jpg

h2ffBpE.png10IqVDY.png

• Upvote 1

didn't catch your edit before making this post but I am very unsurprised; my only problem is not the problem with your maybe problem, but rather the fact that there's no initial Max to go with your Max 2

this bothers me more than it should.

Now that you mentioned it...

HNNNNNNGH At some point, I probably had two avatars of Max.