Super Secret Base QR Code Collection

Noivy

tumblr_nhmsp5OXsc1rc8lojo1_400.jpg

battle me for my lvl 72 treecko i just trained today

but yea now its route 115 and you need surf to go there

and if the other trainer's pokemon haven;t been replaced everyone but me should have lvl 100 blisseys

also all those placeholders on the first page tho

The game gives all the trainers in your base a 3 pokemon team based on their trainer type. They don't have the blissey's they would have had.

And so far, the max level I've seen for any trainer's pokemon in a secret base is lvl 50. I wonder if level caps have anything to do with the machines I've seen in some bases that I can't use yet...

And my Secret Base info will be here, whenever it updates: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/P-236-2104-K/profile/

Can anyone tell me just how to get your QR Code on here?

The easiest way would probably be Pokemon Global Link, it should have a tab with your secret base, wich also includes a picture of your QR code.

Edited by Helios2

The game gives all the trainers in your base a 3 pokemon team based on their trainer type. They don't have the blissey's they would have had.

And so far, the max level I've seen for any trainer's pokemon in a secret base is lvl 50. I wonder if level caps have anything to do with the machines I've seen in some bases that I can't use yet...

And my Secret Base info will be here, whenever it updates: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/P-236-2104-K/profile/

those machines removes the lvl 50 limit if anyone have a lvl 100 u will battle it as lvl 100 and not 50

I put the SD card from my 3ds (you can save your code onto your sd card) into my computer and uploaded it.

You go to your pc in your secret base.

Manage QR codes > Share QR code > (it makes one for you based on team and base at that moment)> choose the option to save to SD card.

Then yeah, power off, plug the SD card into your computer and you can figure out the rest, like the 'attach file' option after pressing the button for more/full reply options.

hurry up and gimme your code, bro

tumblr_ngmumbmPNB1u3sdxio1_500.jpg

Team:

609-frame1.pngmega-sableye.pngJellicent.png

Located on route 120; Requires Surf.

Best experienced at night, when the stars are out!

Frustrating and twisted dark cave full of eerie decor and trainers.

Good luck capturing my flag!

See if you can top my Boppoyama score!

Have fun battling my ghosts~

Edited by Izaya

• 1 month later...

Ok, I dont want to derail the Top 10 Fav locations thread more so I will pot here after all those "I have to make a base" posts

I made my own immediately after I finish the game and it took me 2,5 months to collect all the 1000 flags to be ready to share it on public

So yeah here for anyone who may be interest

XjvOY97.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...