Super Secret Base QR Code Collection

Noivy

• Veterans

(Placeholder

My secret bases in RSE tended to require large amounts of HMs, plus a specific bike. =) You want my flag? You're going to have to EARN it.

Yeah,i'll pick up 2 Linoone along with 4 legends,and spsmash through the base :]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I didn't think someone would gift me the game but

10897913_10204043503347018_2578061215350

WOO

updated my post with -my- QR because I learned a thing today. c: My Secret Base is found in the area you would obtain the Black Glasses from. (the exit from Rusturf Tunnel between the ones for Rustboro and Verdanturf.)

PWB's and Sec's bases are in the same place so I could get sec's base data.

Anyways, mine is just east of Fallarbor town. Nothing special to get to, it's just along the ashen path.

Went to Melody's. Couldn't fight any trainers in there cuz inverse battles and I'm only at the part where Kyogre is on its way to the cave of origin.

OH, AND THERE WAS NO FLAG THERE. WTF. =/

post-117-0-41659500-1420016099_thumb.jpg

Welp, might as well organize this so at least I remember where the hell people are hiding. Will update as I find them/am able to get to them.

Rte 113

Helel- smack dab in the middle

--------------

Rte 114-

Melody- Need Rock smash, near the craters south of PC lady's house

Noivy- far south, to the right of the largest crater

-----------

Rte 115-

Zetaark- Just right of the exit to Meteor Falls. Fly/Eon flute to 115 and it's right there.

PWB- Head south from Meteor falls, surf from the beach to the left and go up and right. Hang to the right as you go through the vegetation maze and you'll see his cave hideout.

-----------

Rte 116-

Hilda- Go into the cave from Verdanturf town and head immediately left, around the area where you find the black glasses

------------

Rte 120

Jide- at the very bottom of the route, there is an aroma lady who gives you a berry each day. Just past here is the base, next to some soft soil for berries.

------------

Rte 121

D- Just in front and to the left of the Safari Zone

--------------

Rte 125

Fruitdealer- surf just north of mossdeep, islet just in front of the shoal cave.

-----------

Secret Islet

Hunter

----------

Secret Meadow

Secundum- can eon/fly to it once the area has been found.

----------

• Upvote 1