'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so i haven't played in a while and im kinda lost on what to do. 

Ive got 13 badges. Reborn is kinda fixed and the last thing i remember happening is that i was sent to group a bunch of people. Victoria, Adrienn and Dj Arcligth.

The guy at the grand hall just tells me to go look at all the wards and see whats new but i cant seem to find anything story related.

You'll need to find those three and you can explore the new Reborn City in the meantime. I think Victoria is in the Cementery, Adrienn in the Coral Ward, and DJ Archlight I'd say either the Grand Hall or the Ace club.

• 2 weeks later...

So it's been a while; I believe I did everything for V 17 (I have 17 badges) but for the life of me cannot seem to advance. I installed the update and nothing happens in Calcenon when I go there. Anyone have any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Kunikunatu said:

Hi, just beat Charlotte and the next story beat calls for me to go fight PULSE Avalugg, but I'm missing the Dive HM? Where would I go to get that? Thanks!

Go back to Agate and complete the Froakie(?) puzzle

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

this seems like the proper place to put this question so here i go. I beat Episode 16 uhh... basically when it came out. I have forgotten ~20% of the story while remembering the gym and major plots.... however i don't recall where im supposed to meet the gym leader now to officially begin episode 17. My save file had me directly outside of the fairy gym. any hints or summary refreshes would be absolutely amazing

if the fairy gym has been completed, i do believe your next objective is the desert, should be able to get a train from the newly refurbished station out to there. 

To Summarise recent events: along with Titania you recovered amaria, you held off team meteor and amaria apparently lost her memory. titania retreated to her desert stronghold and the player returned to the circus defeating ciel for your 13th badge and gaining the ability to fly back to find a completely refurbished and rebuilt city thanks to Adrienn and then you found her some workers to help with the refurbishment further before facing her for your 14th gym badge 

i think that's right anyway

• 1 month later...

Alright, so I haven't played this save file in months and I wanted to get back into this play through but I have no idea where I am supposed to go next. I talked to the counter guy at the grand hall and he told me that my next gym leader fight is Luna in Iolia (maybe that's how you spell it) and I know

Spoiler

you're supposed to get to the tree over there to get into the valley but the grunt is blocking

What is the next thing I'm supposed to do? I've run all over the map looking for hints and I can't find anything.

Edit: People helped out on the discord, so I'm all good

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

From what I understand there's a sidequest that involves re-entering the subseven sanctum with a key. I did the whole thing where you get a klefki holding the sanctum key from a guy in the Blacksteam shelter, but for some reason I'm unable to use it? As in, the door in 7th street is still locked

EDIT: NVM, was talking about the wrong door, found it.

• 2 months later...

Quick question: I just finished the Gible event in Sugiline Cave. 

I've Googled and it seems there is nothing else there but I want to be sure. Do I need to do anything else there? I don't want to have to get through the freaking Garchomp room again if I don't absolutely have to. 

Edited by Devilish

35 minutes ago, Yoraiko said:

I dont think theres a better place to ask, so: Can anyone tell me what the reward for hatching starters for the grand hall lady is? I dont think I will do that quest but just for interest, what would I get for all the work?

On the hunt would of been best place
It's also not hatching them, it's giving the eggs
Garchopite, shadow ball and a z crystal I believe were the final rewards

Thanks. One more question:

I'm at the point where I fight Amaria. But I want to do all the possible optional stuff I can at this point beforehand so Im prepared as possible. I found an E18-sidequest-guide here, but most of them aren't avaiable to me yet and the guide isnt complete either.

Does someone know which sidequest-stuff, aside from the founding, is the most imprtant I can do right now, or which helps in preparing for Amaria?

Thanks.

Im at climbing the ice mountain qith hardy right now and Im up in the corner with the cave and dont know how to process. I thought about melting the ice with my firestorm or flame charge in battle but it didn't do anything. How di I get into the cave?

E: nvm, found the path towards hardy...

Edited by Yoraiko

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bre_a_d said:

I've finished Episode 18 and since i've finished the plot and beaten hardy, I was wondering how I could get TM 29 psychic which I missed as i was going through the glass workstation

Not currently but u will be able to revisit there later