'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i'm stuck and i'm not sure but i think there's a bug from what i understood of what i'm supposed to do..

So i just met blake with shelly and he just left the room, shelly didn't move or anything and just say "there has to be something , somewhere that can lead us to her.."

the problem is that i can't interract with anything in the room i tried every pixel that i can click on and nothing respond, is this normal or is this a bug ? thx for the response!

Sorry my mistake i just had to go out of the building..

Edited by Mouleskine
peronnal mistake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, AdamJae said:

I hope someone sees this. I stopped playing for a month and now idk where to go. It's right after the city restoration. I already talked to Adrienn in coral ward.

Find Victoria in Beryl Cemetary and DJ Arclight in the nightclub and go to the Grand Hall

1 hour ago, LolisRcomfy said:

So I beat Shade to get the Omen Badge then it had the cutscene and I went back down that railroad and Victoria told me I have to go to the next Gym. No clue Where these locations are though.

Screenshot (536).png

Go to back to Coral Ward and toward the first warehouse you see. It'll trigger a cutscene and you can proceed from there.

Currently at this puzzle, at the factory.
What happens if I mess up? Is there some kind of thing to reset the puzzle?
At the moment I tried using the walkthrough and so far, it only did random things or the Abra would teleport the other Pokemon around. The only "new development" so far is that the Cyndiquil used flamethrower on the prison bars one time.
For this puzzle, is it better to do it in one sitting or will it mess up if I do it a few at a time?

Screenshot (538).png

Abra can teleport the pokemon around infinitely and there's always an open cage so you'll never be "Stuck". if you follow a walkthrough point per point it should work. a yt guide could help too.

the idea is essentially you use jigglypuff to put the guard to sleep and use the pokemon to heat, cool, and then shatter the bars to escape. 

6 minutes ago, Lordemort said:

I think I'm stuck at the water treatment center. I'm at the Jasper Ward grid at the place where Titania rests for a moment and Taka helps you out. Problem is, I blacked out to the meteor grunts that follow and now where I return the water has risen up with no way to absorb it.

Here is my save file, if that's the only way to resolve it. 

Game.rxdata

• 4 months later...

I just updated my game and I just beat Blake on top of the mountain and I was trying to head back to the Circus but I cannot because the Crustle are no longer there so it seems. I've attached my save file and a screenshot for more information.

dbbbc10cbaf6ffd941e999cf64ea3d8f.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by Hunturr

1 hour ago, kithas said:

Can't you go back to the cave even if it's the long way? 

I've gone back through the other exits and they just lead me to the other cities that I just did stuff in like Calcenon and Ametrine City. Unless I really missed an exit, I can't find a way back down.

Spoiler

I just  beat Amaria. What should I do now? (I'm doing the Reshiram Route)

Edit: It seems I have a lot to do, as I didn't do a lot, like the desert  temple in tourmaline, literally any sidequest, etc., but the guy at the Grand Hall telling you where to go to Agate City, which I can't. So should I do everything I can, or what?

EDIT 2: Went and fount Hardy talking to Florina.

Edited by iiMigly

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played this game in a super long time, and I have no clue what to do next. 

A few things:

I can use Fly now

Reborn city still looks crappy

The house near the waterfall is all flooded, the electric gym leader is sleeping on a couch

I went to Calcenon, Cain mentioned something about Anna and Noel being missing? and says "any luck on your end" ?