'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

pass for blake house 508 is first 3 but other for i dont knbow how to put it right. 6,1,3,4 are numbers

There is a hint in the room regarding the numbers. If you can't see it, well just try every combination of those 4 numbers. You'll get it eventually

• 2 weeks later...

I had just arrived at Ametrine, and am currently looking for Heather. Searched the whole town but have no idea where she is. There's one section of the place i haven't looked but it's blocked off by a girl looking for a necklace. What do I do to make her move/Where do I go?

i posted this in my intro but i guess i should also post it here

i arrived at Calcenon City and talked to everyone yadda yadda..... i was pretty sure noel told me i needed to go back to agate circus in order to challenge another gym leader and obtain HM waterfall so i went ALL THE WAY BACK and now i feel like that might have been the wrong move. does anyone know what i should do from here?

Haley

I remember you having 10 badges when me and Jericho were assisting you so you're in the right spot. So the next gym leader you should be facing is Charlotte. However, I don't think the HM is Waterfall, but rather the HM Dive. You can get the HM Dive by completing the Froakie Puzzle at the Circus. Then, I believe you need to go over to the left where Sapphira is. I'll leave it at that so you can enjoy the rest of the story.

EDIT: If you need help with the Froakie Puzzle, just go inside of your Reborn Folder to Graphics->Pictures->Tile Puzzle. Once there, you should be able to see what the puzzle should be like.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

and where would i find charlotte? last i remember she ran after laura and i couldn't find her again. also where is the froakie puzzle located? all i can find is the conkeldurr one

Haley

EDIT: i found the froakie puzzle (its almost hidden :angry: ) and i was able to advance the story

Edited by halgerll

i was able to defeat charlotte and i'm now in ametrine city but i'm not sure what to do from here? like i think i'm supposed to be looking for a "suspicious" looking house and there is a pretty obvious one but nothing happens when i go inside. i've checked all other houses, completed the missingno sidequest but i just don't know what to do from here :wacko: (sorry for all the questions i'm so dumb)

Haley :feelsgd:

EDIT: i made a point to talk to EVERY NPC and figured it out

Edited by halgerll

I'm doing the aqua/magma missions, and I'm at the part where you Raid Magma's base. Only thing is... I have no sweet clue where the magma base is. I've heard something about it being in one of those little alleyways, only the Aqua base is the only alleyway hideout thing in all of Lapis - where I figure it must be since the gangs are tormenting LAPIS. And the only Magma I can find is that one guy that tells you to shoo.

...Help?

EDIT; Nevermind. Apparently it's outside the ward. Whoops.

Edited by shinymissingno

In the water house where you can heal your pokemon.

Yes i went in the water house with the healing machine. But nothing appeared... I've watched a gameplay and i've seen that when you go out from that house appear a text. But nothing happened.

Maybe a bug?

Hmm no one as now have report anything like that, and I don't know something b/c as of myself I was aware of this as I was check the spoilers

Maybe someone else knows something. When has your latest save?

Edited by Qaaz

Made by Jericho

Q: How do I attach my save file?

1. While in posting mode, you should see an option in the bottom right corner that says 'More Reply Options', click that.

ScreenShot2014-10-29at11_zps716b0d9a.png
2. Down on the bottom left you will see a Paper Clip and 'Attach Files', click on the button there that says ' Choose Files...'

ScreenShot2014-10-29at12_zps01d4255c.png

3. To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Reborn - and select 'game.rxdata'

Edited by LittleDevilex
  • Upvote 2