Breeding Guide / Recommendable Sets

Etesian

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

I am trying to pass thunderbold on a gastly, and i have a stunfisk with thunderbold and a female grimer, but when i breed them t-bold doesn't pass from the male stunfisk to the grimer egg. 

are you trying to breed them in correct episode? also check if your stunfisk didn't replace thunderbolt via lvl up in daycare

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

Alt speeds up the game. So, there's that.

yeah, it's what I'm doing now, but it still takes long when hatching eggs with many cycles...

Thanks for the input though :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

Hey I have Episode 12 and when ever I try to load my save I get this

What Should I do ?

Screenshot_2.png

Well, this isn't the place to post it... Try posting it in the Bug Reporting section here:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/37-bug-reporting/

Also, keep in mind that reverting to previous episodes with the same save file sometimes can cause the save file to get corrupted, or cause issues like that.

Why not play in Episode 16, which is the most recent?

14 minutes ago, Jess said:

Well, this isn't the place to post it... Try posting it in the Bug Reporting section here:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/37-bug-reporting/

Also, keep in mind that reverting to previous episodes with the same save file sometimes can cause the save file to get corrupted, or cause issues like that.

Why not play in Episode 16, which is the most recent?

for breeding tm moves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this guide.I got my nidoking with ice beam and archeops with earthquake.

Now I am going to try for that thunderbolt on misdreavus.

Edit: For some reason,thunderbolt is not passed on to the egg in reborn hardcore.

Edited by Yagami

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why but moveset is not passing down on episode 12 where it use to before. Also for some reason my pokemon are hatching at lv 0, not sure why that is.

Update: I tried obtaining 12 more eggs in v16, then downgraded to v12 and even v10... It just comes up with the lv 0 moveset and no passable moves I'm not sure why. Anyone else encountering this?

Edited by ApolloReborn

On 9/15/2017 at 9:54 AM, ApolloReborn said:

Not sure why but moveset is not passing down on episode 12 where it use to before. Also for some reason my pokemon are hatching at lv 0, not sure why that is.

Update: I tried obtaining 12 more eggs in v16, then downgraded to v12 and even v10... It just comes up with the lv 0 moveset and no passable moves I'm not sure why. Anyone else encountering this?

if you want to breed then breed in v12 not v16 because v16 has different scripts and breeding and that's why you have those glitches

@Njab

but how am I suppose to get to the daycare person in episode 12? It like glitches out really badly. I remember when I did this back in episode 15 ( getting eggs from 15 then hatching them in 12) it worked fine. What would you reccomemd 

edits: nvm I just walked to day care as usual. I use to do it in a much more complicated fashion lol. 

Edited by ApolloReborn

I just can't figure out how to create eggs, what does ''and click the check box to the left'' stands for?. PLS HELP! 

Obtaining Eggs:
1. Select the "Value Between" option in the menu where "Exact Value" is selected by default : 1-511 > New Scan
2. Take a step
3. Select "Increased value" by: 2 > Next Scan
4. (Repeat steps 2 and 3 until there are about 4-5 values left)
5. Remove any that are even numbered.
6. Change the value of remaining ones to 511 and click the check box to the left
7. Obtain Eggs quickly

• 1 month later...