Today I Learned

Arkhi

The word gentle comes from the French word gentile which again came from the latin word gentilis which meant that someone was from one's own clan. ie. that someone was not a jew.

So anytime you call someone gentle, you're saying that they're nice because they're not of Jewish descent...

The word gentle comes from the French word gentile which again came from the latin word gentilis which meant that someone was from one's own clan. ie. that someone was not a jew.

So anytime you call someone gentle, you're saying that they're nice because they're not of Jewish descent...

yeah man, those guys massacred a bunch of baby sheep and painted their doorways in the lambs' blood so that god could passover their houses and kill only egyptian first born sons. Not very gentle if you ask me. :Kappa:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

TIL that no, I'm not really hearing things. That IS Chris Sabat, famous for being Vegeta's voice, as the English voice for Kuwabara in Yu Yu Hakusho.

I also learned that Yusuke's english VA is actually a Funimation studio producer.

And that Keiko's VA did FE Lucina's voice.

Today I learned that dodging in Pokemon Go is a lot harder than one would think.

Also I learned that it isn't a good idea to take on a CP1390 Leader when your strongest mon is (no joke) CP666.

well, not by yourself. If you had two other friends, they could fight the gym at the same time as you. Makes it easier even if you're underpowered.

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods

TIL about the Gympie Gympie, an extremely dangerous plant from Australia that's sting can cause "months of excruciating pain". People describe the pain of its sting as "like being burnt with hot acid and electrocuted at the same time". There was apparently an officer who shot himself after using one for toilet paper.

Today I learned that Dragon Ball fans are super committed, I love it.

In a previous episode of DBS, the Kaioshin Gowasu states while watching Goku vs Hit on TV that after he retires, he would start a GodTube Career. Well GodTube is an actual website, and someone named Gowasu uploaded the Goku vs Hit fight to it.

• 3 weeks later...

TIL about the Gympie Gympie, an extremely dangerous plant from Australia that's sting can cause "months of excruciating pain". People describe the pain of its sting as "like being burnt with hot acid and electrocuted at the same time". There was apparently an officer who shot himself after using one for toilet paper.

Well TIL about something i could use for something!

Today I learned that Dragon Ball fans are super committed, I love it.

In a previous episode of DBS, the Kaioshin Gowasu states while watching Goku vs Hit on TV that after he retires, he would start a GodTube Career. Well GodTube is an actual website, and someone named Gowasu uploaded the Goku vs Hit fight to it.

Today I learned it was apparently taken down :c

Either that or I couldn't find it

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream