ill fated doll

saltwater

Night is required, but wind is not. Also, it would do well to consider other Pokemon associated with Misfortune to see what else the Ill-Fated doll may be used for, especially since it's not simply going to allow you to repeat the event over and over to get many Absols.

• 1 year later...

*hand raise* er... I can confirm that the Ill Fated Doll is also used to get Elygium. *or however you spell it.* can also say, I AM FULL OF ABSOLUTE RAGE AT IT! -.- turns out /that/ consumes the doll... perhaps the Doll isn't required for Absol, but instead for that? would explain it being used completely.

would also give me hope for getting Absol...

Edited by TBKholyavenger

*hand raise* er... I can confirm that the Ill Fated Doll is also used to get Elygium. *or however you spell it.* can also say, I AM FULL OF ABSOLUTE RAGE AT IT! -.- turns out /that/ consumes the doll... perhaps the Doll isn't required for Absol, but instead for that? would explain it being used completely.

would also give me hope for getting Absol...

Absol's event uses the Ill Fated Doll. However, you can buy more Ill Fated Dolls at 7th Street later, so you can still catch Absol.

The Totem Pole also can give you Golett, Natu, and Baltoy if you use up more Ill Fated Dolls on it.