Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Black sludge

LucarioIsLove

Question

7 answers to this question

If you're a little further into the game, the go-to strategy for item hunting on wild Pokemon is to have a Fainted Pokemon with Compound Eyes in your first slot and a Pokemon with Frisk in the second (aka topmost) slot. CE bring up the chance of an item holder appearing from 1/5/50% to 5/20/60%. There's also a Black Sludge on a container in the Byxbysion Wasteland.

Got a Muk in the Bybixyion (sp??) Wasteland and I noticed it was healing from using black sludge. Go in there, maybe the percentages are different. Oh, and the sound that ugly centipede makes is just too awful. Feels bad.

• Developers

Got a Muk in the Bybixyion (sp??) Wasteland and I noticed it was healing from using black sludge. Go in there, maybe the percentages are different. Oh, and the sound that ugly centipede makes is just too awful. Feels bad.

Haha, Venipede's cry is pretty awful. I like it though.