Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Traversing the Adventurine Forest

Eviora

Question

Hi everyone! I was just trying to find the glasses in the Adventurine Forest to get my sticker, and I realized that I have no idea what's going on there. I know how Tauros and Bouffalant(sp?) work, but how do I clear the spider webs, and what is this honey slathering I am hearing about? I would appreciate any help!

Edited by Undying Phoenix

22 answers to this question

Put the honey on the honey trees, they look a bit different. After a couple of minutes a Pinsir and a Heracross will show up, and start fighting. If you want to clear away some webs then beat the Pinsir, if you want to break a log then beat the Heracross.

I'm pretty sure they only require about 3 minutes max. Smother honey on the tree, walk away from the tree, so that its not seen on your screen, wait for about 2~3 minutes (but have the Reborn window still running), go back and voila.

I got the glasses and decided to explore the northern portion of the forest. However, I was eventually stopped when the game froze as a Pinsir tried to break a log that was barely on screen, and apparently it had been 10-15 mins since my last save. I don't especially want to redo all that just to possibly face the same problem again, so... what notable things are there to be found in the North Adventurine Forest?

I got the glasses and decided to explore the northern portion of the forest. However, I was eventually stopped when the game froze as a Pinsir tried to break a log that was barely on screen, and apparently it had been 10-15 mins since my last save. I don't especially want to redo all that just to possibly face the same problem again, so... what notable things are there to be found in the North Adventurine Forest?

Joltik Event, Nyu's House, and that cave that you can evolve Eevee into a Glaceon.

I think thats where the Catchable Pinsir/Heracross reside. You can find Nyu who heal your pokemon and for candy/ice cream you can get honey from him for a cheaper price. AlsoJoltik is there iirc.

I think thats where the Catchable Pinsir/Heracross reside. You can find Nyu who heal your pokemon and for candy/ice cream you can get honey from him for a cheaper price. AlsoJoltik is there iirc.

(The catchable) Pinsir and Heracross are in the southern half of the woods.

Ran into a shiny Pinsir while trying to clear the woods out. -_-Kinda wish something could be done about that, but ah well.

To be on topic(er), are the Pinsir and Heracross that are catchable close to the same level the fighting ones are?

Edited by Hashill

Ran into a shiny Pinsir while trying to clear the woods out. -_-Kinda wish something could be done about that, but ah well.

To be on topic(er), are the Pinsir and Heracross that are catchable close to the same level the fighting ones are?

You don't "catch" them, the one you didn't battle comes with you automatically. At level 30, specifically.