Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

Civilian Specials:
Saphirai.png
Saphira - Can pardon any lynch, Gets an all seeing investigation every 3 nights starting Night 2

Charlottei.png
Charlotte - Gets a hit every even night.

Caini.png
Cain - Gets an Investigation every odd night

Annai.png
Anna - Knows the identity of Noel, Gets a protection every night until successfully protecting someone. (Does not kill Anna)

Noeli.png
Noel - Knows the identity of Anna, may send a PM through me to any player they want (may not directly discuss their identity or Anna's)

MAFIA - (Mafia as a whole, by default gets one hit per night)
Lini.png
Lin - Immune to investigations (Except all-seeing), Gets one unblockable hit that can be used any night.

post-14474-0-56096900-1388720485.png
Solaris - On odd nights he may remove one players vote from the vote count and select a player to be silenced the following day. (meaning that player may only vote, as many times as they please, but not talk)

2ebtpas.png
Sirius - Gets an investigation every even night

rsz_1post-14474-0-97361400-1369508096.pn
Aster - Gets a roleblock each odd night

Other:
Shadei.png
Shade - Wins by surviving until the end of the game, will be given an investigation each night and in odd nights will get a random power to give to ANY player of his choice.

Civillians without powers:
Citizens of Reborn

0. Read all the rules.

1. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in death. Plain and simple.

2. No talking during Nighttime. I will give a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but just don't risk it.

3. Once you die, you are allowed to have one post. Don't post ANYTHING to do with gameplay. Bad things will happen to your team if you try to pull any shenanigans.

4. Don't edit or delete posts. Insta-death and your team will suffer. (This one can not be proven for sure on this forum but consider it the same, if concrete evidence that you have edited a post arises, you'll severely hurt your team. You can't take back what you said in real life)

5. Players cannot communicate with others through any medium other than this thread unless you are specifically allowed to.

6. In the event of a tie there will be an overtime period. If there is still a tie a coin flip will determine the lynch.

7. I will not accept any votes if they aren't in BOLD YELLOW TEXT. No exceptions.

8. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. If the cutoff time ends at :00, voted marked :00 will NOT be counted.

9. If you believe I have made a mistake, or have been unfair, PM me.

10. Don't post PMs. No exceptions. Think of it as plagiarism, even if you slightly alter my words, it's still against the rules. If you aren't sure, PM me.

11. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens.

12. Keeping an updated vote count will make me happy.

13. You may submit moves before night if you won't be around.

ORDER OF MOVES:

1. Lynch

2. Meteor Hit

3. Meteor and Reborn Powers (Simultaneously)

5. Rosesong
7. Zephyr
11. Sir_Bagel
12. Azery --> ExLink
14. Secundum --> Sparky
15. Jelly

DEAD:

16. Nova (Police Chief) Meteor Hit Night 1

8. Sparky (Charlotte) Lynched Day 1

6. Murdoc (Archie) Meteor Hit Night 2

3. Sheep (Lin) Lynched Day 3

2. ExLink (Saphira) Hit Night 3

9. Felix (Victoria) Lynched Day 4

4. Hukuna (Maxie) Meteor Hit Night 4

17. Chimchain (Solaris) Lynched Day 5

13. Hilda (Anna) Meteor Hit Night 5

10. Neo --> Snap Crackle Pop (Citizen of Reborn) Lynch Day 6

1. Tacos (Citizen of Reborn) Meteor Hit Night 6

Ratio is 3:2:1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mafia is pretty easy to pick up sheep, why it is a good party game cause it is simple to learn. Deception games tend to be simple to learn, but hard to master as it is about playing your opponents etc...or making sure your allies now you are trustworthy.

Anyways, I will be all for it, hopefully we get he people we need.

Also, since htis is a bit irregular, and I want people to see it I will pin it for a few days.

Would you mind to clarify the posting and submitting moves before night? I would like to join, but 10-11 EST is a terrible time for Europeans >.<

Edited by Nova

Would you mind to clarify the posting before night? I would like to join, but 10-11 EST is a terrible time for Europeans >.<

Before night is fine, just during night you wouldn't be able to post. And vote before night time would be counted. You guys would be asleep at night time anyways no? I could make it as early as 9 if necessary, but there's also people on the west coast and in the Phillipines etc.

It's usually only a 30-45 minute window a day.

Before night is fine, just during night you wouldn't be able to post. And vote before night time would be counted. You guys would be asleep at night time anyways no? I could make it as early as 9 if necessary, but there's also people on the west coast and in the Phillipines etc.

It's usually only a 30-45 minute window a day.

Changing it to 9 wouldn't really help for me anyways, so keeping it at 10-11 is fine. I won't be able to post then, but i could make my decisions clear ahead of time, if i am mafia.

I will join.

In this game mafia would likely be something like Lin, Solaris, Sirius, Aster (Eclipse if enough people participate)

And Civ Specials may be (Protagonist, Cain, Anna, Noel, and Charlotte) depending on participation.

I like to spice it up so I may give very minor powers to everyone else who participates in some fashion.

I'll just leave a few suggestions for characters here:

Name - Title - Power

Mafia (meteors):

Lin - Meteor High Command (first) - in the case of a tie on Mafia killing votes, the side with the highest High Commander wins the vote.

Solaris - Meteor High Command (second) - see above, but one level lower than Lin's (only active if Lin has died)

Sirius - Meteor High Command (third) - see above (only active if Lin and Solaris have died)

Simon & Tara (i think those were the names of those Meteor grunts) - Lovers - Two separate players. If one dies, so does the other. (similar to the standard mafia game's lovers, but on the Mafia's side)

Filler names: Taka, ZEL, Elias, other meteor grunt names

Civilians (others)

Ame - High Command - in the case of a tie on civilian's kill votes during the day, the side with Ame on it wins the vote. Ame's role is known to everyone.

Anna - Psychic - Can inspect a person's role every night (or simply be revealed if they are Mafia or not)

Victoria - Guardian - Can protect a character from a Mafia attack during the night. Can choose self, but can not choose the same character (not even self) twice in a row.

Fern - Betrayer - Appears as a civilian, but if killed by the Mafia at night, will become a Mafia member instead of dying (some kind of message such as "no one was killed at night, but a certain person has betrayed the Civilians")

Vero/Alice - Protagonist - The protagonist never dies (can not be killed by Mafia during the night)

Kiki - Sensei - Can revive and kill a person at night, both only once. Can revive self if revival has not yet been used.

Shade - Entity - Can kill someone every even night (separate from the mafia and civilian kill votes).

Edited by Nova