Introducing the Auth

Mczipo

Should I write something about myself? If you're trying to use this so that people know who we are and what who to talk to about what then it doesn't really seem like a good idea to leave mine the way it is now. That being said I'm not surprised you had nothing to say for me.

Honourable mention for Vinny? He knows at least as much as I do about the reborn game, and that's kind of the main reason I'm on the auth. Plus he's a former member.

Thanks fren, but when you consider the amount of people that already been part of the staff... yeah, there's a lot of other mentions that would fit better there. Only difference is that... well, i'm still here xD

I'm more surprised that there isn't an honourable mention to Mashew and Nyrias. I'm guessing this is for "active" staff members?

orly vinny?

Some of us are foreign mate. >>; Edge is German, I'm Korean, and I remember that other members are Portuguese/Japanese.

Also, Vinny deserves a mention for how active he is on Reborn and how often you will see him in reborn. When you have a legit post count thats rivaling Inuki/Edge, you deserve to be here. Even if he lost his Moddieship, he is arguably one of the most helpful members in Reborn.