Cerulean Alliance

Felicity

• Support Squad

YA HARRRRRRRR! THIS BE THE HOME FOR THE PIRATES OF THE CERULEAN SEA ALLIANCE! WE ACCEPT ALL WHO WISH TO JOIN, BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE A LIEUTENANT IN THE PIRATE ARMY, YOU HAD DAMN WELL BETTER PROVE THAT YOU'RE BLOODY TRUSTWORTHY!!

But how do we choose who's trustworthy? well, that's all down to how you act, will act and most importantly have acted. This won't be fair if you have not been. But, if you prove trustworthy, you'll get a larger say in what goes on. That said, you'll also be subjected to more scrutiny, and be treated much more carefully. If you're fine with this, then welcome aboard Sailor!

The Pirates Code:

Never Steal from your own

Those Who Break The Pirates Code Shall Bear The Brand Of a Traitor, Never To Be Welcomed To Their Home Amidst The Cerulean Seas

Current members:

Dobby The Lucky Pirate Elf

Hilda

Jericho

TacosandFlowers

Mikzal

Void

Etesian

Roo

Ashes

Pyon

Kaito

Caesar

Reevee

Sir Flash

Silver

Poe

Bibs

Emily

Kyra

Something to note, if you can find a way to bet something other than a core in exchange for an enemies core, go nuts, but if you want to bet one of our Cores, make sure there is a general agreement within the alliance that it is worth attempting. There's no point setting any more guidelines about this because it's largely going to be situational. Just use your heads and play well.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I'd like to see some of the team that is being put assembled, and to see if it seems like a winning deal. You certainly are the current lead for my service, and if I join, I assure you I'll see this thing through to the end. But yeah Hilda is a good start. :)