Jump to content

DigitalAmber

Veterans
  • Content Count

    1,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

DigitalAmber last won the day on April 3 2018

DigitalAmber had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

73 Samaritan

About DigitalAmber

  • Rank
    Throne
  • Birthday July 15

Profile Information

  • Alias
    Amber
  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Somewhere in The Unknown
  • Interests
    Good cartoons, Pokémon(duh), pixel art

Recent Profile Visitors

2,957 profile views
  1. Got le Healy heals, so thanks Healy healer. Secondly, solidarity. We eliminate Newt. Any deviation will not be tolerated. The Temmie might not be strong, but maybe I can convince Newt to let Temmie vote? That way I can do eliminate Newt anD elimtemate Newt
  2. Nothing personal, just need to vote for phase requirements. I’ll change it after reading deeper into things eliminate Amber
  3. Claiming is generally a good idea for this to prove I’m not a malicious granny, though I don’t see how that would be my role in this game. I can’t see myself as a granny. Anyways, I’m the town crier
  4. Whoop-de-doo Nick decided to try and stab me. I’ll need a doctor or something if they are available
  5. Final post before phase change unvote newt, eliminate DigitalAmber
  6. well then... stuff went down, huh? Had Nano not fixed his statement, I would have voted him. 70% is a crazy chance to fail. 30% sounds more reasonable... but less like something our Lord of Chaos Newt would do. I don’t want to mess up the tie, but, well.. I have to vote so Eliminate Newt Newt voted to decline. Only players can vote. Which means Newt is a player. He’s probably the final boss too! [Decline] It’s pointless for us not to lynch, because that’s our biggest tool that we have. also, just a wild, baseless theory here. Newt is chaos incarnate. Newt is a troll to end all trolls. He lives under the bridge and demands taxes. I think we have 3 mafia members, but we have 5 people in the mafia chat. One is a mastermind, the other a mutineer. Orrr... we have a mafia faction inside the mafia faction seeking to take down the mafia faction. Mafia-ception!
  7. wow, Bok’s a poet and he really does know it. perhaps Amine could have an interesting role, but I like to think that it’s Amine he’s a quiet player and he doesn’t scream cop like Nick or another one of our more analytical and better player would.
  8. Time to actually do stuff. for the memes I will Elect Kiet And Nick brought up a valid point. I’m terrified about what Amine’s role could possible be. Maybe a witch, because Amine is cursed and curses are witchy business? Eliminate Amine
  9. Aight, I’m going to say this. You know how I mentioned above that I suspect AL? That’s because I am the the Psychiatrist. I wasn’t going to say it because I was hoping the coyote would pick AL and end up getting a fake gun off of her, then shoot using it. I was planning to rat her out the next day phase, but I guess that won’t work now.
×
×
  • Create New...