All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Venus

Birb mafia (Day 1)

I like cass' idea better. With that said: [Vote] Jason Grace He's been online before but has said nothing yet, while he's usually one of the first players to talk.
  3. @Lowkey7ft4 Can't wait until your mute is over lol
  4. NIGHT 3 - OVER IT'S DAY 4 This little piggy went to the bar. He found out nothing, because all mafia members had already killed someone. This little piggy went to hide behind a mafia. Unfortunately, that costed its life. This little piggy went to the bathroom. He found a mafioso hiding there, holding a minigun. He now has more holes than a block of emendal. Andracass died. She was Squeaky Kleen Bean died. He was Chadwick McVibes PLAYER LIST 01. Paul25 02. Alistair --> Cataline - Vanilla Town [D2] 03. Corso --> L'Belle - Vanilla Town [N1] 04. Purplecicada 05. Walpurgis 06. Psychic Sheep - Psychologist [N3] 07. Mazino Divergent 08. Andracass - Hider [N3] 09. Candy --> Sailboat - Vanilla Town [D3] 10. Alaris - Vigilante [N2] 11. Bok Choi - Mafia Goon [N2] 12. Mr. Knightly - Vanilla Town [N1] 13. Zero Passion You have successfully entered a LyLo stage. Town has to lynch a mafia member, or they lose. The necessary number of posts has increased to 4. Fewer than that means a modkill. You have 48 hours
  5. andracass

Birb mafia (Day 1)

or we can not sit still and get a maf
  6. Retsuki

LF All Mighty Lord Smeargle

It's no problem, I'm not huge into the breeding business and all that, but I'm always willing to help if I'm able to.
  7. Mu7e

Oh btw I got you a random one of the 5IV females, I could get a specific IV one if you want
  8. Mu7e

I'm waitning my ID is Mu :3
  9. Retsuki

Ok, so I was able to breed you a smeargle, but as with em all, they only know sketch.... so, if that's cool with you, we can trade when you're ready
  10. Gets mentioned twice in the Member Appreciation thread

I'd like to thank the academy 

11. got mentioned in the same thread about 5 times today. how?

12. SilverHelio

Member Appreciation Thread: 2018 Edition

This idea is wonderful~ I'd like to start by thanking @Amethyst and @Jan for their super fantabulous outstanding games that, out of all other games, grabbed my attention the most, Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Rejuvenation, respectively. (too much commas, I know ) I'd also like to thank @Candy for starting the Drama club and server and just being so funny and awesome in general. My lyfe took a big turn once I got to meet new people whom I'd normally wouldn't even encounter, and that was possible thanks to you. I know I mentioned this before, but, I really enjoy reading Vanilla's adventure through Reborn very much! It should be published as a novel. I also thank you @Eviora for being my role model (even if you didn't sign up for that ) and really really good friend. I learned many invaluable lessons from you, so once again, thank you. I hope you continue to be so, and I will also continue to be your friend~ Your novel speaks volumes about your ability as a writer, and Evi-chan, I know you'll do great~ @seki108 Thank you very much for granting me a friend when I wished for one! And by that I mean Togepi! And not only did you grant me one, but two friends! Eevee! And later on (even if it was from an event), you also granted me Tyrantrum! For all these friends, I can't thank you enough, but I'll say it over and over again: Thank you very muchh!!! Also, thank you Seki for consistently renewing my interest in these forums. I enjoy and admire seeing you writing a lot in your status updates, even if I don't know exactly what they're about sometimes. Stay awesome~ *heads on to an ice cream shop and walks inside* Oh! Fancy meeting you here @Ice Cream Sand Witch! Hey, have I ever mentioned how much I really appreciate you? Because I really do! For once in my life, I got to contribute to someone's fan game, which btw, is amazing! Amazing job on creating Pokemon Spork! I also admire your ability to find a pun, no matter how small, anytime! Icy, you're a very funny and kind Ice Cream Sand Witch, and I also appreciate you for giving me an ice cream sandwich! @Alistair *Sniffle* I remember when you were just a wee little member in this here forums. Now you're a grown global mod. Where has the time gone by? Alis, I am so proud of you, and I am honored to call you one of my closest friends. You're such a kind and awesome friend, I hope this lasts a long long time. I just wish you would talk to me more often. And Alis, I wish you luck and support for your career endeavor. @BandorKitty *Meeeoow* Wha-? No catnese? Fine Bandorkitty, I am so glad I got to know you! You're a really really great friend! You're so kind, you have cats, you talk to me a lot ( what I appreciate the most out of you), you're funny, and you have cats. @LykosHand Ah, the wolf with the hands in a silky shirt and a straw hat I'll get straight to the point. Lykos, you are one of the most sincerest, kindest person on this planet and I hope your kindness can influence everyone else to be as kind. I so honored that I got to know you Lykos, and I know you'll only continue to be kind to everyone.~ Thank you for talking to me every once in a while. I really appreciate that! It's fun talking to you and trolling you. @Jess Should I break out the Deerling pic? Ahhh Jess! You're really cool and smart and you are funny at times. I am honored to have gotten to know such you, but I wish you would talk to me more. Honorable mentions: @Wolfox @Corso @Sayia @Caimie @Sirius @Dragoknight @Q-Jei I don't know all of you that well, but I do know that you are all wonderful people. Please continue to be so. Yes, some of you I know through the Drama server, but I hope I get to know you even further. I hope I didn't forget anyone, and if I did, I'm really sorry! I'll be editing in, so no worries~
  13. GodofGamingRWBY

Fire Emblem on the Forums: Deceitful Turnabout [IC]

For Tekeshi, the reaction of both Zent and Vivi, combined with Viola’s innocent proudness had an… Interesting effect on Tekeshi. There was clearly something wrong with it, and who knows, he might just die from taking a bite, judging by Zent’s reaction. But, he couldn’t NOT eat it, thanks to Viola’s look. Damn guilt tripping… With a sigh, Tekeshi picked up one of the spoons, getting his own bite and, with dread, taking a bite… Before visibly freezing, eyes widening a bit. The taste was… Well, indescribable. It had an extremely strange mixture of… Well, quite a lot of tastes. Moistness plus roughness, with a strange crunch added it. It made no sense to him, but somehow it was… One of the best things he had ever tasted. Because of this, Tekeshi actually chewed on it a bit… Then did the impossible and actually swallowed. “Damn, this isn’t that bad. Good work Viola” he stated sincerely, going for his second bite.
  14. Dante52

Pokemon Conspiracy (On hiatus)

That sucks majorly. Hope things get better
  15. BandorKitty

Member Appreciation Thread: 2018 Edition

So many people to thank, where do I even start? @Sayia - Thank you for being my friend, for being there when I was at my worst, for inviting me into your group of friends and making me feel accepted. I can't thank you enough for helping me through one of the toughest times I've ever had to face. @Zarc - Thank you for being my friend, for not giving up on me, for being there in my worst moment and still standing by my side. @Dartu-san - Thank you for being the first friend I made on Reborn. Thank you for reaching out to me and helping me through a difficult time at the start of the year. Even if you don't end up coming back to Reborn regularly, I will never forget you. Maybe one day you could finish your mono run. Also, maybe we can finally watch Steins;Gate 0 soon @Archeric - Thanks for allowing me to put my trust in you and for showing me that I was right to trust you. @LykosHand - Thank you for being my friend and always being there to make me smile @Corso - Thank you for being a great friend, for playing Numbers with me, for being there when I needed someone and for not spreading my info that you Corso'd around. @Sirius - Thanks Jonny, for being my friend through all the stuff that's happened this year. We started talking because of the quotes thing, I wish I could start it again but you know the reason why I can't. @Morshu - Thanks for being one of the first people from Reborn to add me on Discord and for being a fellow SorrowTV fan. @SilverHelio - Thank you for reaching out to me one day which started our friendship, and for being my kitty pal @Alistair - Thanks for being the kindhearted, awesome person you are, and for doing a great job as a mod. @CrimsonDragon21 - Thanks for being my battle sparring partner, we should play some more sometime. @Dragoknight - Thank you for being my friend while we were in the Drama Club together. I won't forget the time we spent together. Let's do well at Pokenations! @Walpurgis - Thanks for being a great friend and doing a great job of fixing save files. I wish we could talk more. @purplecicada - Thanks for being a good friend for me and sharing my sense of humour. I do wish we could talk more though. @Candy - Thanks for being a great person and for helping me with a lot of stuff earlier this year. I hope you are doing well. Thanks to anyone who supported my Quote of the Day when it was running. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to it. Maybe one day I'll start it up again, just not now. Also, thanks to anyone who's given me emotional support over the last few months. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it and you have no idea how much it means to me. Also, not very good at this so sorry if a lot of it sounds repetitive. Well, I've done my best but I've probably missed a few people >.< I'll edit if I think of anyone or anything else to add.
  16. Retsuki

I may be able to help you out, let me get into the game, and I'll check what I've got
  17. So I recently got into breeding, and I'm mainly doing IV's at the moment, but I want to get to breeding in egg moves, So lord Smeargle came to mind. I know you have to do that weird event thing with the windy night or whatever but I'm too impatient to wait for the weather to decide it's a good day to stop being rain/hail. Main thing I have to trade are five 5IV Noibats (yes I'm proud I bred them myself.) each with a different lowest IV, which I guess you could ask for if you want a specific one. I don't really mind the IV's on the Smeargle since I'm pretty confident I can breed better IV's onto it anyway. Regardless wether or not you can help I appreciate that you read this :D P.S. I have some 3-4IV ones that I'm looking to get a new home regardless of trade and a 2IV Shiny. So if anyone wants one of the babies hmu :3
  18. For context, I've beaten Adrienn but haven't yet gone to the desert to fight Titania. More relevantly, I sorted out the Water Treatment Centre long ago after the diary and PULSE Swalot shenanigans. Reborn City has been mostly returned to it's former glory. Titania and I clearly know each other. It appears I didn't trigger the cutscene with Titania in R1 (Tauros route) when first going through to visit Radomus. While going back just now while exploring I triggered the cutscene where she's speaking to a Team Meteor Grunt in a little forest tunnel. She appeared as ???. I remember this cutscene as one that's meant to happen before we officially meet her during Agate (this is my second play through), so there's a little narrative break.
  19. Archeric

Birb mafia (Day 1)

guys dont just bw yet W=W we should probably just sit still for now so we dont lose a town
  20. Captain Breakfast

Birb mafia (Day 1)

Not new to Mafia, Mr Horse-birb. Just really shit at it and having a tendency to screw about.
  21. andracass

Birb mafia (Day 1)

I'm having second thoughts. [Unvote] Filthy he's just being a little edgy
  22. Mr. Knightly

Birb mafia (Day 1)

I am hesitant to just vote for filthy as he could just be townie acting weird and giving the mafia easy bw, however he is acting really weird. Despite the fact that we have little info I think it is important to try to make some reads. I am slightly suspicious of Lia (for saying we need more posts and then not making them) and Captain Breakfast (voting and babbling with little rhyme or reason (although this could just be cause he is new)).
  23. purplecicada

Wonderland Mafia(Day 5)

"The Loyalists: This is the uninformed majority who wins when all Mafia and 3rd Party are dead. They are all loyal to the Queen of Hearte for one reason or another."
  24. Roswell

Birb mafia (Day 1)

TFW lil bit tempted to vote for Filthy just to stop the downer talk Gonna put my thoughts here now in case I'm away for any of the birb on birb action later on. Anyway, due to the lack of any bodies present during the night, we can assume 2 things, with a few potential explanations for each: 1) The Vigilante did not kill anyone 1a) The Vigilante chose not to shoot today. 1b) The Vigilante was blocked by the drunk today. 1c) The Vigilante's target was healed by the doctor. 2) The mafia did not kill anyone either 2a) The mafia chose not to kill anyone 2b) The mafia was blocked by the drunk 2c) The mafia's target was healed by the doctor Between these options, my inclinations are to believe in 1a (since with a once per game shot and no information to go off of, making a shot would be odd) and 2c (since I were a drunk who'd found a mafia member on the first attempt, I'dve been doing more to push suspicion onto someone, which I haven't particularly seen thus far). Initial personal inclination based on thread is that Bean's hot birb targetted at Lia, and Filthy's a little sus for joining the vote so suddenly. Caimie's also acting a little erratically, but I'm not 100% certain how to interpret it yet. Not gonna put a vote up yet, though, since I want more time for discussion to develop first, and very little's been said overall IMO.
  1. Load more activity