Eagleby18

NEW sticker guide (Episode 18+)

Question

231 answers to this question

the video for  the final  sticker dosent seem to be helping me much sadly, finding it impossible to do w/o moving rows 1 or 2

On 10/3/2018 at 7:57 AM, sandy said:

the video for  the final  sticker dosent seem to be helping me much sadly, finding it impossible to do w/o moving rows 1 or 2

If the immediate rewards from the puzzle aren't important to you, you don't actually need to do the puzzle to get the sticker. The code the woman wants is always the same, and you can give it to her without completing the magic square puzzle

Just wondering for sticker 5 I haven't done the railnet restoration but the guy isn't in the spot hes supposed to be in his gf is still in the poke center and says he hasnt been found has he been moved to a new location? Nvm if you restore the railnet he appears there in the poke center and gives it to youCapture.thumb.PNG.0e403d0437ef5d6d40e96796574b1e67.PNG

Capture.PNG

On 9/6/2014 at 5:42 PM, Eagleby18 said:

and... oh boy, this puzzle.  It's infamous.  It's presumably the one Marcello was talking about when he said he had to write a program just solve it, and said program took 5 million "moves" to succeed.  Unless you REALLY wanna do it yourself, just refer to this video for the solution.

I did it on my own and I feel like a genius