Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

2 hours ago, Anddy said:

I'm sorry if someone already asked this
where can I find the girl stuck in the building in jasper ward, I remember that but the problem is that i finished the game, so the building is totally cleared, I already talked to everyone in jasper i believe but still missing

Check her friends house in Peridot

Yeah, I was planning on including all of this information into the item location guide when I get around to editing it, seeing as a start on this sort of stuff has already been made there. Sorry.

Seeing as I haven't done so yet, I'm perfectly happy for this to stay up in the meantime though as it's a useful resource. I'll pin it now if it hasn't already happened.

Is that acceptable?

So, do the only new sticker for people who had played since past episodes (9 or 10) is the one from the kid at Agate Circus?

Look at Apophyll, Route 1 and Agate Circus. Yep, new stuff.

So if the Smoochum event is now back to a department store sticker, where has Smoochum relocated?

>:]

My search for stickers:

Sticker1: The NPC won't give the sticker (Looks like this was non resetted/defaulted)

Sticker2: Got

Sticker3: Got

Sticker4: Done (New one?)

Sticker5: Got

Sticker6: The girl is not in front of the PokeCenter.

Sticker7: Got

Sticker8: Got (New one)

So far I have 7, looks like the only one that I don't have is the "Disappearing Girl" one. But she's not where she's supposed to be.

Edited by nemesish
  • Sad 1

Sticker1: The NPC won't give the sticker

Sticker2: Got

Sticker3: Got

Sticker4: Done (New one?)

Sticker5: Got

Sticker6: The girl is not in front of the PokeCenter.

Sticker7: Gonna try for this.

Sticker8: Got (New one)

I don't think you need the 1st sticker anyway. Unless you start the game again, you'll have it.

That's how it works for mine at least.

As for 6, remember the weather son

I don't think you need the 1st sticker anyway. Unless you start the game again, you'll have it.

That's how it works for mine at least.

As for 6, remember the weather son

Drats! forgot about that.

Thank you, Baloon-named-Qwilfish one.

(Mine's named Blitzball)

Updated the first sticker to note that small change.

On the subject of the Spinel Town sticker... I forget, what weather patterns did you need to see the woman? I found her on a clear day...

Found her on a clear night.

(Silly me, i had messed with my PC's clock/day for some Pokemon Psychologist action, and it was windy when i wrote that I couldn't find her.)

Edited by nemesish

Im having trouble finding the 7th sticker, ive looked every where in the South Adventurine woods except one part with a log that is not passable (The Bouffalant/Tauros arent outside the area) Is it possible that they were meant to be around here or this based on a weather event?

Im having trouble finding the 7th sticker, ive looked every where in the South Adventurine woods except one part with a log that is not passable (The Bouffalant/Tauros arent outside the area) Is it possible that they were meant to be around here or this based on a weather event?

It's on an item ball, so I don't think it's weather-based.

It's on route to where you catch the event Pinsir/Heracross and you need a Tauos to get there.

Edited by nemesish