Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

Registrations are OPEN! Three spots only!

Coming Up plans:
day 2, tempest and mystique castle are going to be merged in to verdance and seacrest, respectively. Why? Less work for Stratos and I to handle.

day 4, aaron gets a letter from... Unknown. it's signed with an A. anyway, its about the three relics that need to be obtained to restore Temporal Tower. Which, is on the verge of collapsing any second and Dialga is unable to repair it. (thankfully, he still has is sanity!) Aaron relays it to seacrest

Day 6, Seacrest gets the letter. Mira reads it, goes "whatever". Llumi reads it, and suspects that the

blueish glowing item that azelf gave them five days ago

is a relic. Meanwhile, Verdance-Tempest gets a very peculiar rescue mission note..

ANYWAY,

Here's some more info about the current day 1 dungeons:
-- Lamina will meet the players in treeshroud on floor 6. She's level 27.
-- There are tropius and exeguttor in treeshroud forest, in addition to the normal pokes. They are level 32-36.
-- Torrent will is knocked out on floor 4 of brine cave, will help the players in exchange for a reviver seed. he's level 15.
-- Pixi will meet the players on floor 7 of brine cave, will help the players in exchange for a white herb (can be bought on floor 5 kecleon shop for 300 poke) He's level 29.

-- Draconis will meet the players at the end of Brine Cave
-- Ebony will meet the players on floor 3 of Crystal Caves, but will only help if you can chase her down up to floor 6. She's level 36.
-- Flare will meet the players on floor 13 of Mt. Horn. Yep. Only one floor. But she's level 61.

Some info abut the Castles and such:

Verdance Rescue Castle

Castle King: Aaron (Riolu)
Castle Elders: Tami the Space Celebi, Shira the Time Celebi, Violet the Roserade, Forrest the Sceptile
Rookies: Amaterasu the Charmander, Lamina the Servine
PC's: Alina (grasssnake485 -- Mudkip), Absol

"The client is the most important pokemon on a mission, NOTHING else matters. Not even the rules. That's why Verdance has a 100% success rate and is the strongest castle in existence" ~Aaron

Aaron, Tami, and Shira are a lawless legendary team; they have never been defeated in battle or in a dungeon. Though Aaron does have a bad habit of .. pilfering supplies from exploration teams and exploiting using Tami and Shira's powers to their full extent. (Aka teleporting and freezing time). in fact, Aaron takes an alter ego when he finds rescue jobs that clients are unable to pay for -- the black thief They are quick to take members but also quick to expel members that dont meet expectations.
(OOC: If youve watched Fairy Tail, Verdance is much like the guild Fairy Tail -- all YOLO and screw the rules.)

Mystique Exploration Castle

Castle King: Llumi (gothitelle)
Castle Elders: Lawrence the Zoroark, Rose the Gardevoir, Ryan the Gallade
Rookies: Ebony
PC's: Merodi(grasssnake485-chimchar), Zephyr,

"Age is wisdom. Experience as much as you can in your lifetime, and pass it on to the rookies so the world gets a little brighter every day." ~Lawrence

Three things Llumi values are the age, intelligence, and loyalty. With her powers to see the future, she only accepts rookies that she can tell will live a long and happy life, are willing to learn, and will never betray the guild. Because of those conditions, Mystique Castle may be the smallest castle in terms of members. In her 80 years of being the castle's king, she has only accepted three rookies, brother and sister Rose and Ryan, and Ebony the shuppet (who has been a rookie for almost 20 years). Though the castle may not be the strongest, it is widely known for their longevity and stamina in battle, and the fact that Llumi likes to spring on any chance to help out rival castles.
(OOC: Lawrence is almost 300 years old, and still fights like he's in his 40's. Not sure why he's not dead by now.. Llumi is 120 too, believe it or not.)

Tempest Rescue Castle

Castle King: Silver II the Skarmory
Castle Elders: Black the Honchkrow, Flare the Volclarona, Ryuku the Salamence
Rookies: Blitz the Fletchling, Desert the Vibrava
PC's: Stratos, Sparky

"To gain something, one must give something up. Exploration Castles are so foolish when they head for such large treasures without thinking about consequences." ~Silver I

Tempest Castle takes pride in their work -- and tends to diss exploration teams for their carelessness. "Why did you fall in that trap? Because you had your eyes on the treasure and didnt notice it in front of you." Silver is a rather young leader; his father was killed in an expedition, but has proved his capability many times over. There are rumors that Tempest Castle only accepts the strongest of the strongest members, but its the other way around -- the castle makes its members strong, not the members make the castle strong. Through rigorous training and trials, this castle places high on the strength meter.

Seacrest Exploration Castle

Castle King: Mira the Milotic
Castle Elders: Fractal the Glaceon, Mercury the Feebas, Draconis the Gyrados, Depth the lanturn
Rookies: Torrent the Piplup, Pixi the Marril, Bubble the wartortle
PC's: K_H, Pop, Darklight,

"Time is money, money is time! ^w^" ~ Mira

Mercury and Mira are twin siblings -- Mercury just refused to evolve. The castle's ideals take after their king's, all their members are usually happy to take jobs and happy to explore. or maybe its because Mira threatens to kick them out if they dont make enough money. Out of all the castles, Seacrest has the lowest percent of reward money the teams actually get to keep, but since its in the middle of the biggest port town, money flows in and out pretty quickly. Mira tends to dislike all types other than water, but will allow other pokemon to join if they live up to her higher than usual expectations.

Shops and stuff!
Kecleon Shop

Carries:
-apples
-all gummis (fill belly, gives 1 IQ skill)
-doughnuts (Fill belly, exp=1 pokemon)
-revival herbs, white herbs, cure herbs
-oran/cheri/chesto/pecha/rawst/perism berries
-equipment (scarves, goggles, flags)
-throwable items
-wonder orbs
Buys:
-everything

-for 1/2 of price sold in shop

-1000p for exclusive items and treasure

-2000p for gold items

Merchant Meowth

-Sells exclusive items players sell to him, and occasionally other exclusive items (for absurd prices)
-sells rare treasure -- 7 treasures, wish stone, mystery part/secret slab, treasure boxes, link box (for absurd prices)
-sells seeds, evo.items, TMs, health drinks
-sells rare berries (sitrus, engima, lum, memory, type-reduction, EV berries >> raise stat + gives 1 IQ skill)

Buys:
Treasure boxes, treasure chests, gold items (for more than kecleon) exclusive items, treasure, evo. items

Munchlax Recycle
Much like spinda's cafe. Details to come later.

Machamp Dojo

I'll post my notes on this since I have far too much..notes to type out. But this is where you can train moves that your pokemon normally cant learn, team attacks, link attacks, and dual attacks.

Khangastan Storage:
Nothing to explain here. I think you all know how it works.

Delcatty Bank
I didnt like duskull, so I replaced him

Chansey Day care
Probably not going to be used ever..

RP Mechanics and Rules
Dont hate me gaiz. If you dont get what Im talking about... Sorry. I have a wacky sense of reason.

Everything's virtually identical to the games.

Dungeons: I'll give you the dungeon, # of hidden stairs, hidden rooms, and monster houses. (you can get info on the web on the dungeon) Feel free to RP it out however you like. I do expect to see at least one pokemon encounter per floor, and less than 20 posts per floor unless there's a monster house or boss.

Moves: Have unlimited PP.

Equipment: You can have one equippable item (scarf/goggles/flag) and one held item per pokemon.

Held Items: berries, herbs, rocks, sticks. Held berries and herbs can be eaten without taking up a turn, rocks and sticks take a turn when thrown.

Seeds and Exclusive Items: When in the treasure bag, they activate automatically if needed, or can be eaten manually. (takes up a turn)

Wonder orbs: Take one turn to use, cannot be used when stealing from kecleon, cannot be used on bosses, cannot be used on clients.

Changes:
- EV berries *RAISE* a stat, and give one IQ skill.
- Herbs: Revival herb revives a pokemon, white herb restores all stats, cure herb heals all status conditions
- memory berry allows you to use a move you previously learned ONCE.
- treasure boxes can be opened by castle king badges
- WONDER BADGES: 3 ranks: normal, team leader, castle king

-normal carried by team members, has "IQ skills"

-team leader badges = normal badges+ can use wonder orbs, can retire team from dungeon (give up), holds team rank

-castle king badges >> sign of status -w- >>can open treasure chests found, fuse/swap exclusive items

RULES
- Please star out at least one letter if you swear.
- Please no powerplaying, bunnyin, godmoding, or any other type of RP "cheating"
- Please keep the RP rated PG (probably not going to happen, but please no excessive violence or gore)
- please write at least 4 sentences per post, unless its a conversation or something.
- I have the right to add more if I feel like I need more.

REFERENCE SHEETS!!
Would like you all to post yours before ANYONE posts anything else, and keep them updated every time you learn a new move/gain a level, etc. Use the interest topic if you want to ask questions or chat.

Note, some of these are not answerable just yet.

Username:
Character name:
Pokemon species:
Pokemon or Human?
Exploration or Rescue?
Affiliated Castle: (check the castle info for your characters)
If human, which power?
If pokemon, which trinket?
Appearance:
Personality:
IQ skills:
Level:
Moves:
Team members:
Team leader:
Team rank:
Write 3 sentences of IC:

Notes:
Pokemon have all available abilities
Pokemon can obtain all available IQ skills (no categories)
Levelling: 15 pokemon defeated=1 level.

Edited by grasssnake485

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOPS

KECLEON SHOP

Always in stock:
Apples --- 25p
Oran Berries --- 50p

Max Elixir --- 50p
Escape Orbs --- 100p
Sticks/Geo Pebbles --- 5p each

Discount Item of the day:
None currently

Today's stock: (highlighted in yellow)
Gummis: ( ) --- 800p
White Herbs --- 900p

Cure herbs --- 100p

Revival herbs --- 500p
Berries ( ) --- 100p
Pecha scarf --- 1200p
Perism Band --- 1200p
Defense/Power/Special/Zinc band --- 1000p
Twist/detect band --- 900p
Other scarves( ) --- 3000p
Goggles ( ) --- 3000p
Flags ( ) --- 3000p

MERCHANT MEOWTH

Today's stock!

• Treasures:
    • None!
  • Exclusive Items:
    • None!
  • Berries:
    • Sitrus -- 800p (Effect: Completely restores HP)
    • Engima -- 1000p (restores 75% of total HP when hit by a supereffective attack, restores 25% all other turns.
    • Lum -- 500p (same as cure herb, cures all status conditions)
    • Memory -- 1000p (allows you to use a move you learned before)
    • Type-reduction -- 1200p (Completely negates a move of a type)
    • EV berries -- 1500p (raise 1 stat + give 1 IQ skill)
  • Seeds:
    • Reviver seed -- 800p
    • Heal seed -- 200p
    • blast seed -- 50p
    • sleep seed -- 100p
    • x-eye seed -- 100p
    • Violent seed -- 300p
    • eyedrop seed --150p
  • TMs
    • None!
  • Health Drinks
    • All are 2000 p
  • Evolution Items
    • All are 5000p, all sell for 100p to MM, 1p to Kecleon

Buys:

All treasure boxes, gold items, treasure >>3000p each

Evo. items >> 100p each

Exclusive items >> depends on rarity, MM's mood, and if there are pokemon in the RP who may need it.

Username: Absol-lutelty awesome!

Character name: Jake/Jack (nick)

Pokemon species: Absol

Pokemon or Human: poke

Exploration or Rescue: rescue

Affiliated Castle: verdance

If pokemon, which trinket: uh... Is this one of those unanswerable ones?

Appearance: like any normal absol would be

Like, except his claws are longer and razor sharp. Jake has a light sea blue swirl in his mane along his face.

Personality: quite rude, to be frank, disrespectful. He's very sharp tongued and won't give up an argument easily. He is infinitely tenacious, courageous, and at times, even courteous. He has a large soft side if you can reach it, and will often shield partners from attacks without ever telling them you owe me.

IQ skills: brick tough, bodyguard, survivalist, wary fighter, practice swinger, sharp shooter, and aggressor.

Level: 5?

Moves: scratch, leer.

Team members: Alina, Lamina, and dat swirlix. Can't remember skullins name for her.

Team leader: Alina??? Idk lol.

Team rank: I guess normal???

Write 3 sentences of IC: >.> is this necessary?

As Jake's hair flowed in the wind as he stepped out into the forest, he bravely made his way towards the Verdance castle. Dodging and weaving through tough branches. Today was the day he would join a castle in high hopes for some extra cash and adventure, but what he had in store for him wasn't exactly what he expected.

Username: Jory
Character name: Jory
Pokemon species: Minccino
Pokemon or Human? Human
Exploration or Rescue? Rescue
Affiliated Castle: Verdance
If human, which power? (I don't know what this means)

Appearance: 5'8", 150 lbs., short borwn hair, blue eyes, lean but muscular
Personality: Quiet and reserved, but intelligent. Easily discouraged.

IQ skills:
Level: 5
Moves: Pound, Tickle, Baby-Doll Eyes, Tail Slap
Team members:
Team leader:
Team rank:
Write 3 sentences of IC:

Jory walked slowly through the forest, Rascal's soft fur tickling the back of his neck as the Minccino switched from his trainer's right shoulder to the left. He was shocked at how difficult a castle could be to find. After all, how the heck was something that big proving so elusive?

Edited by Jory

Username: Arkhidon
Character name: Mac (MacMillan)
Pokemon species: Zangoose

(Ability: Toxic Boost)

Exploration or Rescue?
Affiliated Castle: Seacrest

If Pokemon, which trinket? Power Band
Appearance: Typical Zangoose with faded purple claws. Smaller than most others, reaching only 3.5 ft (1 m.)
Personality: Easygoing, but should the situation call for it, solemn in the face of crises. He listens well: both to others and the world around, making him an efficient surveyor.

IQ skills: All Level 0 Skills, Nontraitor, Quick Dodger
Level: 6 (five to next level)
Moves: Quick Attack, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Leer, Extremespeed
Team members: ---
Team leader: ---
Team rank: ---
Write 3 sentences of IC:

Eyes on the prize, I thought. I have no problem fainting others for the sake of personal gain; otherwise, how else could I ever become a better fighter? My opportunity came, along with the claws from my hands, and I leap at my prey.

Items on Hand: Escape Orb, Power Band, Warp Orb

Items in Storage:

None

Poke in Bank: 0

Poke on Hand: 650

The following is what I posted in the Interest Thread. For the record, it remains.

Username: Mac (MacMillan)

Reserved Poke: Zangoose (Male)

Human/Poke: Poke

Preferred specialty: Scouting out/ surveying

Personality: I'd like to try roleplaying as who I, myself, am. So, Mac shall be easygoing, but should the situation call for it, solemn in the face of crises. He listens well: both to others and the world around, making him an efficient surveyor.

Edited by Arkhidon

Username: ZephyrEnyalios
Character name: Pulse
Pokemon species: Espurr (F)
Pokemon or Human? Pokemon
Exploration or Rescue? Exploration
Affiliated Castle: Mystique
Trinket: (later)
Appearance: Blinks more often than the typical Espurr. Bloodstained fur. Has a darker shade of purple (specifically blue velvet) for her eyes. Her tail's a bit fluffier than a typical Espurr's, and has a trail of white going towards the tip.

Personality: Initially distant and tends to talk less unless necessary. You can tell if she's fond of something or someone as she will tend to be clingy, open and even affectionate whilst with that object or person, even going as far as asking for hugs or pats on the head. Although reserved towards groups, willfully aids the team and does what she can to protect teammates if necessary.
IQ skills: level zero ones I guess

Defeated Pokemon (just to keep track): 3
Moves: Leer, Assist, Covet, Psybeam
Team members: (?)
Team leader:(?)
Team rank: (?)
Write 3 sentences of IC:

In the shadows of a library somewhere, Pulse had her nose buried in scrolls. She loved to read, and she liked quiet places, little nooks away from crowds. Anyway, other Pokemon tended to react to her in surprise ("Since when have you been there?!" was something she normally would get, even if she had just pretty much arrived there and only then), which wasn't really something she felt like dealing with at the moment.

A little earthly-brown spiral shell sat in her lap; from time to time, she brushed it absentmindedly. It was just something she had picked up while walking on a beach of some sort. Walking was something she liked to do too-- she just didn't like crowds that were there where she walked.

Poke/Items:

Items

Items (storage)

none yet

Items (bag/on hand)

Apples x2

Oran x1

Escape Orb x1

Pecha x1

Power Band x1

Poke

On hand: (infinity? till we get back to the castle?)

Bank: 0

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Username: King Murdoc
Character name: Ace
Pokemon species: Taillow
Affiliated Castle: Tempest

If pokemon, which trinket? none yet
Appearance: Tail feathers are the green of a shiny Taillow. His body is small but with relatively large wings. His talons are sturdy and better for anchoring himself to the ground or a foe than slashing attacks. Ace has a loud, strong voice.
Personality: Brash. Very headstrong, but friendly. He is intelligent but has a tendency to not fully consider the consequences of an action before taking it. Ace is a natural leader but often needs someone to ground him, so to speak. He has a bit of a napoleon complex.

IQ skills: not sure of the rules here
Moves: Close Combat, Boombust, Peck, Focus Energy
Team members: ---
Team leader: ---
Write 3 sentences of IC: Ace hurtled toward the mass of Pokemon surrounding the target of his rescue in an arc. One of his companions called out for him to stop, but he crashed straight into the horde, inflicting a large amount of harm on the ones he landed on as well as himself. The Taillow grunted with the shock and began dodging about, pecking at his opponents and dodging about adroitly.

-Username: pwb9870

-Character name: Banana

-Pokemon species: Tropius

-Pokemon or Human? digimon pokemon

-Exploration or Rescue? exploration

-Affiliated Castle: Seacrest Exploration Castle

-If pokemon, which trinket? N/A

-Appearance: Like your normal Tropius but his banana's are much larger in size and even more delicious than the normal banana.

-Personality: Only cares for himself and his exploration team. Wants to only explore for treasures and fame he believes his team deserve. Himedere; Hime towards others and only shows some dere sometimes towards his party

himedere:A character that demands to be treated like royalty by his or her loved ones and may or may not actually be royalty.

change love ones to everyone else

-IQ skills: N/A

-Level: 5

-Moves: Leaf Storm, Sunny Day, Natural Gift, Leech Seed, Gust, Bullet Seed.

-Team members: N/A

-Team leader: N/A

-Team rank: N/A

-Write 3 sentences of IC:

Tired and hunger, Banana shakes her head with all her might to shake off a banana from her neck. When it did snap off the banana flew a few steps ahead, and as she moves to get her banana, other wild pokemon appear, interested in the banana she was dying to have. Banana then begins to summon the sun, declaring while moving hastily towards her banana, "If you filthy animals think you can have one of MY banana's you must be sorely mistaken!"

Edited by personwithbanana9870

djswirl_copy_by_ravnos2-d7xroa2.png

Username: Skullkin

Character name: DJ Swirl (DJ Slurp once evolved.)

Pokemon species: Swirlix, b*tch! 8D

Pokemon or Human? Pokeman

Exploration or Rescue: We're rescue, right?

Affiliated Castle: Verdance

If pokemon, which trinket: U wot m8?

Appearance: A blue raspberry flavored Swirlix with a pair of shades and a gold chain around his neck.

Personality: Gangsta yolo swag. :P

IQ skills: Derp.

Level: uhhhh...5 I guess.

Moves: Flamethrower, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, and Psychic (TM slave ftw?)

Team members: Team Verdance~

Team leader: Whoever leads Verdance

Team rank: idk, silver?

Write 3 sentences of IC:

DJ Swirl floated through the woods, letting the wind carry him up to Verdance castle. Suddenly, a wild snorlax appeared! DJ Swirl took out his glock and shot the snorlax dead, then carried on up to the castle while whistlin' a merry tune.

(Idk, not feeling very creative at the moment. x____X)

Edit: Lol, forget it, I'm skipping this one. Feel free to use DJ McSwagsalot over here as a npc.

Edited by Skullkin

Username: Snap Crackle Pop

Character name: Alistair

Pokemon species: Axew~!

Pokemon or Human? Human

If human, which power? Illusions I suppose, suits Ali the best. Might change it after a coffee and when it is not 12 in the morning...

Appearance: Regular male Axew, perhaps on the smaller size of average for his new... species.

Personality: Quiet, cautious and generally reserved. He's very perceptive and curious, he will also go out of his way to help people/ Pokemon but can come off as very serious, detached and cold. He is, however, quite friendly if you get to know him and he enjoys a good laugh, often pulling jokes on those who he has come to trust.

IQ skills: Standard set to begin with I suppose. Buy all the gummies~!

Moves: Iron tail (Egg move), scratch, leer, Dragon claw , Poison jab

Team members: _

Team leader:_

Team rank:_

Write 3 sentences of IC:

It was night out, the moon was full and there was a gentle breeze flowing through the branches of multiple trees. Alistair was sore and bruised all over from the hectic events of the day but despite that, he had slipped out and went for a walk at this time of night. He really should have gotten some sleep but how could he? He was just turned into another animal and told that he was supposed to stop a person- no- a Pokemon from an old family legend that was, at the very least, questionable. He had always wanted a bit of fun and adventure in his boring, monotone life but this was going overkill, he was turned into a Pokemon. A Pokemon. An axew, to be precise.

Well, actually, he could live with that, in fact, that was pretty cool as long as he could change back, but this would need adjusting to. He felt generally the same in this body but his hand eye coordination was a little off and he kept tripping if he didn't keep looking at where he was going. Oh. And he also had tusks growing out by the sides of his mouth. How he had so far avoided accidentally stabbing someone- or himself, he didn't know.

((Overkill and beyond. Sorry bout that))

Edited by Snap Crackle Pop

Username: Stratos
Character name: His actual name is Draidon, however now a days everyone calls him Attonbitus (Latin for "Thunder struck"), or Atton for short
Pokemon species:

621.gif

Druddigon
Pokemon or Human?: Pokemon
Exploration or Rescue?: Rescue
If human, which power?:

If pokemon, which trinket?: ---
Appearance: Like a standard Druddigon, however, His wings are larger and more jagged than others of his species, and a scar runs across his belly in a jagged shape vaguely resembling a thunderbolt (Hence his name...).
Personality:
comes of as A bit rough and curt at first, But upon warming up is a very loyal individual who is more than willing to go very far out of his way in order to help a friend in need. Doesn't like to back down from challenges, and has an adventurous spirit; sometimes so adventurous that it proves to be a bit foolhardy... Due to an incident a few years ago resulting in him getting the scar on his belly, he has a very strong dislike for electric typed pokemon and electric typed moves (And I mean more of a "Bordering on hatred" type of dislike, not like a phobia or fear). He actually hates being called by Attonbitus, but never speaks up about it, letting it serve as a constant reminder of what happened along with the scar.

IQ skills: Standard set, Non-traitor
Level: 11
Moves: Dragon Claw, Hone claws, Scratch, Fire Fang
Team members: Ace (Murdoc), Sparks (Sparky), Roy, Vincent
Team leader: Draidon
Write 3 sentences of IC:

Atton brandished his outstretched claws and gave a war cry as he charged forwards at the mob of Electric pokemon who stood in-between him and the stair case leading to the next floor... a Monster house. It had been a monster house, and he had walked right into it... but that didn't matter to him right now, not as much as the fact that the room was jam packed with various species of electricity wielders like Manectric and pikachu and mareep and magneton. his hands becoming engulfed in a light blue light as he unleashed Dragon Claw, leaping into the air and slashing in a blind fury, landing blow after blow upon the enemies who were directly in front of him, in effect cutting a small swath in the crowd as they fell. He landed on his feet with a hard Thud! as he cast a hard glare at everyone surrounding him.

All around the chamber, his adversaries were beginning to erupt in burst of sparks, charging up to hit him with something rather not so pleasant. The path he had cut was still open behind him, he could still fall back, get out off here. But he wasn't going to retreat, he didn't much like the feeling of saying that he "Quit" something... and he sure as hell wasn't about to back down against Electric-typed scum bags like these. The teal hue surrounding his hands dulled and then vanished, his claws knicked and dulled by the force of his attack just moments ago. he reached up and dragged them across the cheek of his rock hard head, the skin there more than tough enough to not only withstand the action, but also sharpen them back to par. Within a few moments, both set of claws were ready. He unleashed another battle cry and charged forward again. Rushing forward to meet him was the massive combined torrent of static electricity that his enemies had just fired off...

Current Poke:

On hand: 567 poke

Stored: 0

Current Inventory:

N/A

PCs turned NPCs controlled by me:

506.gif

Vincent, the Lillipup (Lvl. 11)

Current Move Set:

-Noble Roar

-Thunder Fang

-Facade

-Work Up

276.gif

Ace, The Taillow (Lvl. 8)

Current Move Set:

-Close Combat

-Boom Burst

-Peck

-Focus Energy

*Only temporarily under my control until Murdoc regains some interest.

532.gif

Roy, The Timburr (Lvl. 8)

Current Move Set:

-Superpower

-Pound

-Leer

-Endure

335.gif

Macmillan, The Zangoose (Lvl.5)

Current Move Set:

-Quick Attack

-X-scissor

-Night Slash

-Leer

Username: Pineapple
Character name: Vincent
Pokemon species: Lillipup
Affiliated Castle: (check the castle info for your characters) Tempest

If pokemon, which trinket? wut
Appearance: More or less the same height as other Lillipup, here and there a black tuft in his fur.
Personality: A strong sense of justice. Always wanted to protect weaker Pokemon. However, when facing stronger opponents, he will need the support of his teammates because he doesn't have the courage to go on on his own.

IQ skills: lol
Moves: Facade, Noble Roar, Thunder Fang, Leer
Team members: Team Tempest? Or how will it be called?
Team leader: Murdoc's or Stratos' character probably, dunno.
Team rank: Normal rank I guess?
Write 3 sentences of IC:

He wasn't powerful. He wasn't experienced. The only thing he had to distinguish him from other Lillipup, were his fur and his inheritance from his father. And yet he wanted to make the difference. His strength could grow, he could get more experienced... The most important was his dedication. That was what his father used to tell him. Those words have been burned in his memory, stuck in his heart. He knew what to do.

Edited by Pineapple

Username: DarkLight

Character name: Artemis

Pokemon species: Swablu (F)

Pokemon or Human?: Pokemon

Exploration or Rescue?: Exploration

If pokemon, which trinket? N/A

Appearance: Same size as the regular Swablu. Her cloud wings, however, have less fluff. Her head feathers also curl upwards at the ends.

Personality: A bit of a loner. Clever and calculating in battle thanks to her very apparent disadvantages in size and strength, but can be seen as cold-hearted and serious as a result. If you manage to earn her respect (from intelligence, hard work, or she just gets used to you), she will eventually open up and be less distant.

IQ skills: Basic

Level: 5 (2 to next level)

Moves: Peck, Growl, Astonish, Steel Wing (Egg Move)

Team members: N/A

Team leader: N/A

Team rank: N/A

Write 3 sentences of IC: As the Electric-type Pokemon let out a Thundershock towards the bird, Artemis' white wings turned metallic grey as she flew straight towards the ground. The Thundershock struck her just as her wings touched the ground; the electric attack went straight to her steel wings and was channeled to the ground, effectively leaving Artemis unharmed. "Heh," Artemis grinned as the Electric Pokemon looked on in shock, "You should have known I wouldn't go down that easily."

Poke & Items:

Poke:

On Hand: 100

In Storage: N/A

Items:

On Hand:

Oran Berry x1

Apple x1

X-Eye Seed x1

Slumber Orb x1

In Storage: N/A

Edited by DarkLight

• Support Squad

Username:DobbyTheElf
Character name:Roy
Pokemon species:Timburr
Pokemon or Human? Human Or Elf
Affiliated Castle: (check the castle info for your characters) Tempest
If human, which power? Intirability

If pokemon, which trinket? a pocketwatch. Who says pokemon get trinkets only :P
Appearance: Constantly wears black sunglasses and a Cowboy hat. (Roy wasn't very fashionable as a human either)
Personality: Arrogant, narcissistic, cocky but tenacious and stubborn. Will also never be sneaky

IQ skills:None. He's a dipsh*t
Level: OVER 9000! (Or 5, whatever the standard is at the beginning)

Moves: Pound, Leer, Superpower, Endure.
Team members:Morgan freeman, Obama and Bibs
Team leader:Obama (Duh)
Team rank: Platinum masterzzzz
Write 3 sentences of IC:

He saw all the women who sought his attention, all the children wanting to be like him, and all the guys wanting to be him. He heard the crowds roar as he egged them on, taking in their praise with a beaming grin on his small face. Wait, small face? What on Earth had just happened? That's what I get for daydreaming huh?

((just disregard any gibberish))

Username: TacosAndFlowers
Character name: Cinch
Pokemon species: Magby
Pokemon or Human? Human
If human, which power?

Appearance: More or less like most Magby except the flame type marking on his belly is a cerulean color.
Personality: Generally brave with or without others and generally is outgoing with most people. Finds himself cracking jokes he doesn't even think are funny. Generous in most ways and gives up what he owns for those in need. Has a Green scarf tied around his neck.

IQ skills: Item Catcher, Nontraitor, Self-Curer, Quick Dodger
Moves: Smog, Leer, Ember
Team members: -----
Team leader: ------
Team rank: ----
Write 3 sentences of IC: Cinch emerged from the exit of the cave to find a nest of newly hatched fletchlings. They seems to have been abandoned by their mother and father. Cinch quickly gave them all the red gummis and apples he had to calm them. He then traversed through the cave again while carrying the fletchlings on his back before bringing them into town to see who might be interested in raising them.

Username: TacosAndFlowers

Character name: Cinch

Pokemon species: Magby

Pokemon or Human? Human

If human, which power?

Appearance: More or less like most Magby except the flame type marking on his belly is a cerulean color.

Personality: Generally brave with or without others and generally is outgoing with most people. Finds himself cracking jokes he doesn't even think are funny. Generous in most ways and gives up what he owns for those in need. Has a Green scarf tied around his neck.

IQ skills: Item Catcher, Nontraitor, Self-Curer, Quick Dodger

Moves: Smog, Leer, Ember

Team members: -----

Team leader: ------

Team rank: ----

Write 3 sentences of IC: Cinch emerged from the exit of the cave to find a nest of newly hatched fletchlings. They seems to have been abandoned by their mother and father. Cinch quickly gave them all the red gummis and apples he had to calm them. He then traversed through the cave again while carrying the fletchlings on his back before bringing them into town to see who might be interested in raising them.

Ummm, hate to be a jerk, but registrations are closed.

Username: Sparky

Character name: Sparks

Pokemon species: Jolteon

If pokemon, which trinket?: (Leaving this blank, since i take it this is unanswerable.)

Appearance: Standard Jolteon with a pair of Spiked wristbands near the base of his front paws.

Personality: Calm and collective at first, but can become slight headstrong, when motivated to get something done. Can take a loss pretty hard, but is open to improvement to get stronger.

IQ skills: (Going to leave this blank for now)

Level: 11

Moves: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Tail-Whip, Thunderbolt (TM Move)

Team members: Draidon, Ace, Roy, and Vincent

Team leader: Self

Team rank: Leader

Write 3 sentences of IC: The quick-footed Electric type charged at full speed into the opposing Pokemon that stood in his way, "One of us is going down, and it's not going to be me!" He chimed, before ramming into said Pokemon with a strong Tackle, "Was that all you had to offer?" He asked, gazing at the fallen opponent with a slight smirk as the wind blew through his neck fur.

Edited by Sparky