Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Weather Based Events Thread (Please check the note about E15)

Qaaz

Question

Ok my idea is simple. I know there is a Pokemon guide but is it more easy if we make a list of events that happens only on some weather conditions or even night/day on that weather. So anyone who has a windy day can do all of them in that day and every rainy event on that day. Easy right?

So anyone who want to help?

I will start with what I remember right now and I will update the list with any new info.

NOTE ABOUT EPISODE 15:

With Episode 15 coming out soon lot of those events will be change and be outdated so be careful about that, especially if you are a new player!

Some of you may have notice my absence from the forum in the past few months, that's b/c I have very limited free time. So that means that I can't make the edits right after the release. I will have more free time probably on late June - mid July to make the edits that are necessary (except if I snatch some time early than that)

So that means that the help from you guys is a must, so please keep posting the changes and any new event.

New players better check the last posts about E15 events/changes.

Thanks

Keep in mind that Pokesnax is almost always necessary and some events are changed between episodes (like Numel) and that I NEED YOUR help to have this guide up to date as much as possible

Windy Days

Hoppip @ Obsidia Slums

Zorua @ All Alleyways (Hide & Seek) (Windy on first encounter only)

Drifloon @ Shade's Gym (Lostboy Sticker Sidequest)

Tyrogue @ Nature Center on Route 1 (NPC Trade for Dunsparce) (NPC Trade also available on Clear Days)

Night

Eevee @ Crysolia Forest

Murkrow @ Aqua gang HQ (Lapis Ward)

Emolga @ Jasper's Ward Pokecenter (At opposite Tree) (It sleeps at Nights)

Nuzleaf @ Secret Cove on the other side of Beryl's Tunnel

Zangoose @ All Alleyways (Hide & Seek) (Windy on first encounter only) Extra Note: You can first encounter it on Thunderstorm night too

Sunny Days

Petilil @ Obsidia Park

Helioptile @ Rooftoop of Beryl Ward

Tropius @ Rhodocrine Jungle As from E14.1.1 it's moved to the same place as Nuzleaf on Sunny days after u have beat the gang

Budew @ Wall between Lapis and Peridot (acces by Peridot see Numel) (Requires Rose Incense)

Rainy Days

Pansear @ Under the Bridge (Under Opal Ward, going for Underground Railnet)

Lotad @ Coral Ward

Surskit @ Peridot Fountain (Press C)

Numel @ Peridot's Train Tracks (Gate for Dessert) or Peridot's Train Station

Thunderstorm Days

Corsola @ Apophyll Beach (near cave)

Night

Electrike @ Next to Julia's Gym (There rummors about appearing on day too - needs confirmation)

Zangoose @ All Alleyways (Hide & Seek) (Thunderstorm on first encounter only) Extra Note: You can first encounter it on windy night too

Clear Weather

Teddiursa @ Random Places on Peridot (Hide & Seek)

Budew @ Wall between Lapis and Peridot (acces by Peridot see Numel) (Requires Rose Incense)

Emolga @ Jasper's Ward Pokecenter (At opposite Tree) (Sleeps if you change the weather to clear after a windy day)

Pichu @ Onyx Rooftop

Tyrogue @ Nature Center on Route 1 (NPC Trade for Dunsparce) (NPC Trade also available on Windy Days)

Mudkip @ Byxbysion Wasteland (Requires to talk to some guy who is after that Mudkip on Rainy Day inside some Building)

Gulpin @ Opal Bridge on weekends Removed as from E14.5 New Info/event from E15

Spoink @ Coral Ward Wherehouse after some hide & seek on East Obsidia (starts on) and Coral (Probably u need to clear the DayCare side event)

Night

Misdreavus @ Byxbysion Wasteland (Hide & Seek)

Joltik @ Adventurine Forest

Any Weather

Morning

11:00 @ 7th Street Lady gives you Chespin Egg (Requires OddishWeed)

Day

Solrock @ Under Grand Stairway or Tanzan Cave

Night

Lunatone @ Under Grand Stairway or Tanzan Cave

Pumpkaboo @ Beryl Cemetery (Requires Soul Candle, click on pumpkins)

Shupet @ Beryl Cemetary (Check the tombstones)

Αbsol @ Route 4 (Cascade) (Requires Ill Fated Doll from Beryl Library)

Edited by Qaaz

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Windy Day, Eevee event in Crysolia Forest, Murkrow at Aquagang layer Hide and seek with a Zoroa, hoppip in Obsidia Slums

Rainy Day's, Surskit in the Peredot Founten(sorry if spelled wrong) Numel at the train tracks

Thunder Storms, Electrike next to Julia's gym

Clear Weather, Hide and Seek with a Tedyursa, Budew at the wall between Lapis and Peridot ward

Edited by TheRoaringRight

There's also this Numel, looking at the water during a rainy day in the train station you start the game on.

EDIT: I just saw it was already mentioned, my bad.

Edited by zimvader42

Will this be also including the removed weather based events or no?

why not? Just tell me when it is removed (episode xx)

Sorry maybe is my fault Zorua is on Aqua Gang?

and I think Electrike is on thuderstorm night....

And please guys be sure for the time of the day (night, morning etc) and the items that are required

Thank YOU all

Sunny days:

tropius on rhodocrine jungle (not sure if night but definitely day)

confirmed budew also works during a sunny day as well as clear

windy days:

emolga near pokemon center at jasper ward during the night (its asleep)

zorua is hide and seek through all the alleyways across game

drifloon by shade's gym (start of lost boy sticker questline)

think murkrow event only works at night (needs confirming)

Electrike can also be found on a Rainy Night. It doesn't have to be a Thunderstorm, but it does have to be night.

I think that you're mistaken about that Electrike. I just got it earlier noon today (maybe ~1:00 PM), and there was thunder. It was the same in earlier editions that I remember.

There's also a Seviper event in the tanzan mountain near the half broken recovery unit. I can't remember when it is acuratly because i ran into him(i belive he was drinking toxic waste lol) and did wanna bother at that moment since i was going up against team meteor

I found two today. Both happened at night, but I don't think it would make sense if it happened at any other time.

1. (Not a Pokemon) In Beryl, there was a mansion where you could temporarily heal. Also where you found the Growlithe and the policeman. If you go there at night, there will be a bunch of Gothita and a Gothitelle. Talk to the Gothitelle, and if you clean the mansion, you get a Soul Candle.

2. In Beryl Cemetary, there's a southern extension of the cemetary that has a tombstone that contains a Shuppet if you talk to it. It will attack, battle, capture.

Bump

(Dear Mods, sorry for Necro, I think is useful, thanks)

This kind of bumping is allowed. If you have a thread that hasn't seen any light in a day or two or more, feel free to bump it. Also this isn't really a necro. Necros span a few months or years?

I found two today. Both happened at night, but I don't think it would make sense if it happened at any other time.

1. (Not a Pokemon) In Beryl, there was a mansion where you could temporarily heal. Also where you found the Growlithe and the policeman. If you go there at night, there will be a bunch of Gothita and a Gothitelle. Talk to the Gothitelle, and if you clean the mansion, you get a Soul Candle.

2. In Beryl Cemetary, there's a southern extension of the cemetary that has a tombstone that contains a Shuppet if you talk to it. It will attack, battle, capture.

Ιs the Gothitelle event time based? I wasn't aware of this.

Did the Shuppet requires some item? Like Pumpkaboo's Soul Candle?

Also Thank you Sonic

Edited by Qaaz

If you talk to one of the Gothitas after clearing the mess, you can recruit it to your team :D

Windy Days

Hoppip @ Obsidia Slums

Zorua @ All Alleyways (Hide & Seek) (Windy on first encounter only)

Drifloon @ Shade's Gym (Lostboy Sticker Sidequest)

Night

Eevee @ Crysolia Forest

Murkrow @ Aqua gang HQ (Lapis Ward)

Emolga @ Jasper's Ward Pokecenter (At opposite Tree) (It sleeps at Nights)

Hello, i had a question about Zorua, i cannot seem to find him. Im in a morning windy day and i checked all the alleyways but i couldnt find Zorua. I got plenty of pokesnax at my bag. I also have caught zangoose. The only explanation i can think of is, it might appear during day and not morning, or during night.

Anyone can give me any tip for this case please? :)

Hello, i had a question about Zorua, i cannot seem to find him. Im in a morning windy day and i checked all the alleyways but i couldnt find Zorua. I got plenty of pokesnax at my bag. I also have caught zangoose. The only explanation i can think of is, it might appear during day and not morning, or during night.

Anyone can give me any tip for this case please? :)

Not that I'm 100% sure about that but as you I say Day and not Morning.

At least for my when I found it was day. (I think pm)

And Zorua and Zangoose are tricky ones

OH! Btw Don't forgot about Zorua's ability ;)

Edited by Qaaz

Not that I'm 100% sure about that but as you I say Day and not Morning.

At least for my when I found it was day. (I think pm)

And Zorua and Zangoose are tricky ones

OH! Btw Don't forgot about Zorua's ability ;)

Hmm no success again :/ I cannot find him even during day. I see only two possibilities then: it appears during windy night, or im not far enough in the game for him to appear (Im going to challenge Kiki soon).

Hmm no success again :/ I cannot find him even during day. I see only two possibilities then: it appears during windy night, or im not far enough in the game for him to appear (Im going to challenge Kiki soon).

Well I did most of event Pokemon (besides the likes of Snubull and Skity) after I was completly finish the game in E11

Also thread updated with the not so clear info about Gothita and Shupet

Edited by Qaaz