Furfrou

Shanco

To submit a set for this Pokemon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only one set per reply.

[set Name]
[species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set]

Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

He's A Real Furry

Furfrou (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Fur Coat

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Return

- U-turn / Baby-Doll Eyes

- Roar / Thunder Wave / Toxic

- Cotton Guard

Genuinely crappy Pokemon on paper, but for those of you unfamiliar with Fur Coat (Furfrou's signature ability) It halves the damage from all physical attacks as well as Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword. That is BEAST and makes a physical wall out of a Pokemon with only 60 base Defense.

Will do up more on this later.

Furfrou @ Assault Vest

EVs: 252 SAtk/ 252 HP / 4 Def

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Charge Beam

- Snarl/Dark Pulse

- HP Fire / Fighting / Grass Knot

- Surf/Grass Knot

Using Fur Coat, your defense is already quite great. Combine that with an Ass. Vest and Snarl, and you've got a great defensive powerhouse capable of setting up. In doubles, I pair this with a Heal Pulse Clawitzer, allowing it to set up and flush out potential Talonflames or other water-weak hazards. Once Clawitzer goes down, Furfrou is already setup to sweep, so I support it how I can afterwards.

• 2 months later...

Stallfest

Furfrou @ Leftovers

Traint: Fur Coat

EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def

-Toxic

-Thunder Wave

-Cotton Guard

-Return

Furfrou with this set will be able to stop any physical attackers in their tracks and be a able to spread the love of status to everyone involved.

WoWSuchDoge
Furfrou (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Speed
Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk)
- Thunder Wave
- Charm
- Sand-Attack
- Snarl

Its job is to paralyze threats and then force them to switch by continuously reducing their attack stat and their accuracy. It's a real pain to deal with this doge if you can't knock it out fast enough. I'm not completely sure what the nature on mine was but I know it's either Careful, Bold, or Timid... Just mess around with it to see what works for you.