Terror In Resonance - New anime series premiering July 10

chuckles

It's from Shinichiro Watanabe. The man who created Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Psychological Thriller. It looks amazing, and i figured it might warrant its own topic because it can have its own discussion as it goes on. Maybe it will be great, who knows. But it's looking to be pretty interesting.

Terror in Resonance is an amazing anime (so far). I love the huge cliffhanger they gave at the end of the first episode. It makes you want to watch the whole anime to have all your questions answered.

If the whole anime has canon episodes in it, I believe it will be a short series, which would mean that all our questions starting from episode 1 would (hopefully) be answered, and the pacing would be really good. If they make this anime a long series (50+ episodes), I think that Watanabe might have given us false hope in an anime with potential, disappointing me, and making the pacing horrible. Also filler episodes that I don't like because if you have too much filler, it becomes an anime like Naruto with over half of the episodes being filler, probably making the viewers forgetting about the story that was last addressed about 100 episodes before