Additions and Subtractions

Kiozo

Hi friends! I'm back with some good and bad news. We might as well start in kind with the bad.

So, it's been a long and rough time recently what with the various server and forum migrations. We've had some ups and downs regarding potential hosts, and for now it seems like we're going to do alright with the VPS. That being said, there were some lasting changes that took place.

Since we've gone from place to place, we've had to change so much. A lot of this happened with behind the scenes technical issues, such as what kind of scripting and host platform we use. Thankfully, most of this doesn't change what you see on the surface. Unfortunately, many technical components to one of our biggest attractions ended up being irrelevant, and remaking them could take potentially too long. Not to mention, we've had a lot of issues in the past with things such as scaling the challenge accordingly, and keeping it available to everyone as opposed to a certain timeframe. As such, we're decided that we're going to retire the Reborn League. We really do not want to do that, but as it stands, we have to rebuild the league from the ground up for almost all pieces of it, and we really don't want to disclude anyone. On the other hand, having the leaders on demand at any given time is also very hard as everyone involved has different responsibilities to attend to, and we can't guarantee more than we already have. We're apologetic, but we're also very thankful to everyone who has challenged Reborn League! Thanks for making it successful thoughout it's life!

Now, that leaves us wondering. What's next? There truly is no replacement for the league, but that doesn't mean we need to leave you stranded without activity. So, meanwhile Ame's working on the game still. Some others also have projects. Why don't I show you what I've been working on?

The project today is PokéNations! You might have seen me detail small amounts of PokéNations in the other announcement a little while back. Well, with different things settling, it's now ready to be opened up! There's a seperate subforum newly created just for this project. You can find literally every detail you need created here! Before asking questions; check out the subforum! I'm sure all of your questions will be answered there! Including everything that was asked prior! If not, just send a pm and I'll add it into the main page.

Now, I know a lot of you have been asking about the Create-A-Pokémon project. Yes, it's happening. Yes, it's happening soon. Let me make sure that we have PokéNations under control, and we'll bring that back to life in no time! Thanks for your patience on that subject.

Now, I think that sums up everything that needed to be said. Thanks for your patience with everything that goes on, and I hope you enjoy what's to come! Time to go back to the old teambuilding grind. Does anyone else not like dealing with Mega-Evolutions? They're sure a pain...ah well. I'm going to grab a drink of water, hopefully this cough goes away..and I'll see you all back out there on the server!

~Kio

• Upvote 3

No surprises there...Still annoyed that I'm one badge short, especially when I'd have had it months ago if it wasn't for sheer bad luck.

As such, we're decided that we're going to retire the Reborn League.

we're decided that we're going to retire the Reborn League.

retire the Reborn League.

tfw+my+gf+dumped+me+and+cheated+on+me+th

tfw no league...

Edited by Telos

Sad :mellow: and i never challenged it...on a "bright" note: now we all know the "True Ending of the Game TM" real life League retires-->at the end of the game everyone dies gg

Edited by Gaunt

Come, let us all mourn those lost to the Gator war...

Reborn League, may thou rest in peace.

my only regret...

is that I was never able to start my league challenge because of time.

oh well... guess I'll make up for it by trying out Pokenations...

Edited by Stratos

I hope this means new episodes of the game can come out faster!

1. Be patient. New episodes will be out when they're out and we can't speed the process up by talking about it.

2. Why would this have any impact on how quickly episodes are released? I believe league took practically no time from Ame's personal schedule.

........No more League? But...But..But....I wanted to beat it with my Eevees;-;

*silently goes into corner and cries his heart out*

What's worse is I might've won it if Titania didn't keep holding me back...and Adrienn...and Arclight before I beat him...I is so sad;-;

WHAT WILL ME AND MY EEVEES DO NOW?;-; Maybe Pokenation's will be interesting..But I'll have to research first.

Wait what?

Oh man.

I joined here at first because of the game, but it was the challenge of the League that made me want to go into competitive battle, and therefore helped me evolve a lot as a trainer. If I can say anything about the League, it's that it was the best challenge I ever had in the ways of Pokémon. I'm sad I'll not be able to finish it, but it was tons of fun while it lasted.

Congratulations on making such a challenge possible guys, and may the League rest in peace.

Or eventually be Reborn, we never know XD