Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Searching for Zubat

Nightblade370

Question

Alright, I have another difference I'm trying to work through with the new version of Reborn. Has Zubat been completely replaced by Noibat under the opal bridge as an encounter? If so, where can I find Zubat now? Is Noibat actually good (if I end up needing to use it)?

10 answers to this question

1 - Yes, Zubat's been changed to Noibat. Cuz Crobat is too good.

2 - Byxbyxsion Wasteland Tunnels is the first place that you have a chance to catch it right now.

3 - Noivern is decent enough, but Hurricane is broken in episode 12, so you won't be able to use a very powerful move. (Air Slash tho)

More info on Zubat: Location Guide!

Man, this game has gotten just that more brutal. Well, thanks anyways. Do you know when Noibat gets Air Slash? (I originally was getting Zubat because, yes, Crobat is amazing, but it also was my main counter to a decent amount of Fern's earlier team.

Man, this game has gotten just that more brutal. Well, thanks anyways. Do you know when Noibat gets Air Slash? (I originally was getting Zubat because, yes, Crobat is amazing, but it also was my main counter to a decent amount of Fern's earlier team.

Level 48 for Noibat, Level 53 for Noivern xD Whoops.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Well, that's out of the option. I'll have better luck trying to get that Pansear. One more thing before I end this topic: do you still get the Growlithe in the Jasper Ward when you get Cut? I'm in need of a good fire type, even if I nave to wait for it, and I know you get a Fire Stone at the basement of the volcano later on (although I'd wait until later anyways so it learns some better moves).

Does the location guide apply to event Pokemon or just wild pokemon? In this situation, the location guide is useless at this point in the game -- I'm at the very beginning, so the Pokedex only thinks there are 11 Pokemon in existence (according to the save menu). I guess I'll have to get to that point on my own and hope they didn't get rid of the growlithe.

The guide should be updated with events. Unfortunately we don't know what events will change and we search nearly everywhere until our brains explode to figure out the locations of the new mons. Luckily things have calmed down on that front and a lot of the changed events for the location guide are up to date. If there is something that is wrong on the guide post somethin'. :P

Does the location guide apply to event Pokemon or just wild pokemon? In this situation, the location guide is useless at this point in the game -- I'm at the very beginning, so the Pokedex only thinks there are 11 Pokemon in existence (according to the save menu). I guess I'll have to get to that point on my own and hope they didn't get rid of the growlithe.

They are referring to this as a location guide, not the pokedex: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802