Pokemon Reborn Scramble 2.0

Lealush

Well since I heard Yazmat was done with his scramble challenge, I thought I would make new scramble with my own little flare to it so here we go and here are the rulings.

*Basic Rules*

1.My pokemon are in your hands and who I use are all up to the fans of Reborn.

2.I will accept 2 pokemon per person.

3.If more then 5 pokemon are given out at a time before a gym I'll pick from what was listed.

4.I can reuse pokemon from anytime in the game that I have already captured if you wish to see one comeback, I'll give a weekly recap of my team if it takes that long for this round of game.

5. No full mono types I will not accept full team of only water and so on.

6.I will use HM slaves, but I won't list them at anytime as part of my usable pokemon.

7.You decide if something fully evols or not....I don't accept trolls to fully evol a Mudkip to Swampert at start

8.I accept all event pokemon which are usable depending on the episode which is out.

9.The starter you choose for me is the one I'll use for the whole game, this is only a rule since I want a friend on the way with me forever.

10.You can choose pokemon which are usable to me at the time depending on the area I'm at if any wishes I will go re-catch something. this will mean a bigger variety for the fans to choose from and making it easier for people to choose since not everyone knows all the areas.

*Side Rules*

1.My grammar is not always correct so if any mistakes are here or you find something better worded please feel free to edit, I know my english is not perfect so feel free to comment below with any grammar errors added.

2. I will EVE,IV train the way I feel and use my TM's, HM's my own way.

3. You are allowed to pick Nicknames for the pokemon you choose if a name isn't given I'll leave it as it's normal name and have someone else name it when I get to name rater.

*Side Note*

Username and Starter are already chosen.

Lets all have fun with this sorry for all the grammar and ect and thank you all for participating in this.

I'll check this after a few games of lol or Tera grinding.

Edited by Lealush

Yes you can nickname them Sorry forgot all about that. I see naming Oscar is enjoying himself in your monotype game.

McMc Be trolling me with the name as lil Fern this will kill me slowly going through the game QQ.

Have a Pansear, and name it Scorch. There's not much variety in the early game, unfortunately...

Also my nickname suggestions will all be dorky. Fair warning.

Edit: Oi, ninja... feel free to ignore me, then. XD

Edited by Lost Lore

Anyway were on to Gym 2 Marshtomp kinda just swept everything for the first gym; so now I need 5 more new pokemon or have pokemon come back of your choosing. The pokemn which can be called out again are Trubbish, Goldeen, Mightyena, Whismur, Electrike, and Pansear. Later I might post every ones stats and images of them if I get the time.

Lost-Also Lost your names are just fine I'll accept all of them with joy, I did accept LilFern as a name you know>.> Anyway don't worry about the names I love to hear more creative names you might post later.

A friend of mine asked me to randomly stream Reborn anyone else think streaming it be any fun I just never found pokemon to be to interesting to stream though? Love for the feedback on that.

Edited by Lealush

1 more pokemon to go then and I'll be able to continue, thank you all so far for your continued posts.

Anyway Notus seems some 1 liked the Emerald version with his fighting types.

Emerald is my favourite main game and Brawly was always a pain in the ass challenge for me. ^_^

Good Luck with Flobot!

Well Trubbish and Lotad were the heros here Sadly Marshtomp just got melted each time QQ, anyway onto the next gym. Side note sorry this 1 took so long was working on a few other projects. Ready for the 3rd gym now.

Edited by Lealush