Favorite Tank?

Arago_Hunt

Let's be honest. A LOT of teams have a tank, the lovely that just takes hits for days. Some just stall, some deal the hits they take right back at your opponent. Give em some love here. Name your favorite tanky Pokemon. Mine are Swampert, and one of my new favorites of Mega Aggron.

306_Aggron_Mega_DW_Shiny.png250px-260Swampert.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragalge hands down. My Dragalge in Y, Cammie, took 2 Moonblasts from a Xerneas in a fight against a stranger, and she LAUGHED in rainbow-deer's face as she Sludge-Waved it to death. She hits like a truck too, and I have won many battles because of her tanking pokemon that killed everyone else.

DragalgeLOL.png

53579-800.jpg

in all seriousness, I like to use Cobalion because it can wall other walls and shut them down with sacred sword. Assault Vest Cobalion can be pretty damn stubborn too if it wants to be

XD I gotta say, I was not expecting someone to pull that. Good on ya Noivy, good on ya lmao

53579-800.jpg

in all seriousness, I like to use Cobalion because it can wall other walls and shut them down with sacred sword. Assault Vest Cobalion can be pretty damn stubborn too if it wants to be

Well played, well played. These are awesome so far. Ferrothorn w/ Rocky Helmet and Iron Barbs is practically an attack when it gets hit, the damage it deals. And Catilena, that Dragalge...too OP vs. Xerneas.

Stockpile Garbodor with a Drain Punch/Black Sludge set up is my go to. I call it my Recovodor, and he is a wall like no other. Not to mention, he can take out those pesky Steel Type nuisances; he can handle a few Earthquakes before being brought down.

09-01-13-garbodor.jpg

You're more wrong if you didn't say RestTalk Manaphy. >:I

But on the real, I really like AV Azumarill. Surprise factor, damage output, and the ability to not care about Greninja makes this an awesome teammate to have.

Cofagrigus, hands down. Sure, sure, health isn't the greatest and better typing does exist, but with only 2 x2 weaknesses, as opposed to the likes of Aggron and Swampert, and those defenses, it gets the job done. And it's moveset is pretty sweet too. It can be a Nasty Plot sweeper in Trick Rooms, or just mess stuff up with Will-o-Wisp, Curse, Fake tears or a last resort Memento.

1381741068049.png

Prankster Klefki running with Leftovers and substitute...with status moves like swagger...

thing takes (Or rather, delegates) hits like no ones buissiness....

could win an entire battle on it's own if done right. (I should know, I actually won a few times like that)

I HATE this thing. I can almost never kill them. I like Sableye full Physical Bulk myself.

What made Mandibuzz better though? I'm still unfamiliar with Gen 6

Only thing I can think of is if it got Prankster, other than that.. Defog

Edited by Cuddlesworth