Trading a shiny Bibarel for an Abra in Opal ward will do....?

Ivandis

Dude in the house in near Opal, says he wants to trade his Abra for a Bibarel, then I go run into a shiny Bidoof!

If I evolve this shiny Bidoof into a Bibarel, will the Abra he trades me ALSO be shiny?

Or should I go find a common Bidoof...?

-I'm hoping for the shiny Abra answer-

There's a 90% chance I posted this in the wrong area, forgive me forum-mods why not

No shiny abra here, sorry!

Like I saw in your status, there is only a chance that it will happen. :( Not sure though.

Yea, and hopefully a mod can move this to the correct location.. probably On The Hunt or Reborn City.

It would SEEM, from what ive read around the forums, this guy doesn't even give you an Abra, they changed it but never bothered with his dialogue...how annoying; I won't know till I try though!

Yea, and hopefully a mod can move this to the correct location.. probably On The Hunt or Reborn City.

I realized only after posting it that it was in a sketchy area..

Thank you both for your help, though! I'm kinda new here

I realized only after posting it that it was in a sketchy area..

Thank you both for your help, though! I'm kinda new here

Its fine, we all make mistakes, I do alot. If you want the Abra, you can either go back a Episode or wait til later on in the game.

As of Ep 11,I think he gives a Litleo..if I remember correctly that was how I got my Pyroar

Edited by Dban1

huh really?, cause when I traded a shiny karrablast I got a normal esclavier.

Same ._. That's when I realized it was only a small chance that the traded pokemon from the other side will also be shiny. Thankfully I saved before doing so.

huh really?, cause when I traded a shiny karrablast I got a normal esclavier.

Same ._. That's when I realized it was only a small chance that the traded pokemon from the other side will also be shiny. Thankfully I saved before doing so.

err.. you guys know you could use a Linkstone on the Karrablast or Shelmet lines in order to get a shiny of their evolutions, right?

err.. you guys know you could use a Linkstone on the Karrablast or Shelmet lines in order to get a shiny of their evolutions, right?

Its a waste of a Linkstone.. hence why I didn't use it. Until we are able to get Linkstones regularly (which is never), I'm just gonna leave it in my PC.

yeah I know, but there was a glitch when i tried that when you used the linkstone on karrablast you got accelogar and vice versa I don't like accelgor so I was seeing if the trade would give me a shiny.