What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Ep. 12

I'm sorry if that title is grammatically incorrect hhh.

But let's get into the topic. Since we can get into the mountain area in the ep. 12, what new pokemon you think will be added in that episode or what pokemon you hope will be added in that specific episode.

Personally I would love to see an Axew event or some wild Axews but I really doubt that since Axews are pretty strong and they're beasts with that mold breaker ability.

Also Charmander event would be pleasant and besided Bulbapedia lists Charmander as a mountain pokemon (but too bad that habitat list was only around on LG/FR)..

Ep. 13

Since MMM suggested that this would serve as a topic what pokemon you think will be added in ep. 13 and so on.

I'll start editing this more when the 12th episode is released and I have finished that 12th episode.

So now we wait for hints and stuff.

Ep. 14

Okay I know ep. 13 was just was just released but I decided that I'll edit this topic now because I don't have any time this month.

I'm trying to graduate and I have my matriculation examinations and I have no time to play ep. 13 until next month but yeah wish me luck but yeah you know it's.....

time to speculate again.

Ep. 15

It's speculation time again. I'll edit this more when I have finished the ep. 14.

Ep. 16

I think it's time for this again hehe.

Edited by Nan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rufflet i hope. Through an event more than likely. Probally gotta save a braviary from a wild pokemon (that you can or cant catch) and upon saving the Braviary, it allows you to take an Egg, knowing you will protect the baby that hatches

EDIT: Maybe a wild Gliscor or Dusclops *shrugs* i dont know really, but it should be a hard event, knowing how strong Braviary can be

Edited by Ukyn1993

I have some pokes in my mind. Let's try using some future sight shall we?

Meditite: Meditite is a pokemon from the mountains. But since Medicham = Pure Power, i'm expecting an event of some sort.

Bergmite: If that mountain is an ice mountain, then it's time for MOTHERF***ING AVALUGG. I don't even care that it's going to have weakness to gyms in the future, it's AVALUGG. But yeah, ice mountain, so yeah.

Snorunt: Like i said, ice mountain. I hope you guys saved that Dawn Stone for dat Froslass tho.

Gulpin: I don't know why it's not in the game yet. Is it too good, or just not a place for it yet? I don't know.

Cubchoo: Ice baby, ice.

Snover: Maybe as an event. It's the only poke with Snow Warning, after all.

Sneasel: If that's an ice mountain, then i see no better place to put it. Most likely available in the wild since i'm the only person that loves Sneasel like people love Greninja in Gen VI.

That's what i think for the mountain, AND apart from Meditite, all these pokes can only be available if the mountain is an ice mountain. And Gulpin is Gulpin.

And since i have no idea of what Route 2 is, then i don't know what to suggest to that area. But like i said before, i'm expecting fights like the ones in Route 1. We got Tauros vs Bouffalant and Pinsir vs Heracross.

Maybe in Route 2 we're going to have Sableye vs Klefki or something...

Rufflet i hope. Through an event more than likely. Probally gotta save a braviary from a wild pokemon (that you can or cant catch) and upon saving the Braviary, it allows you to take an Egg, knowing you will protect the baby that hatches

EDIT: Maybe a wild Gliscor or Dusclops *shrugs* i dont know really, but it should be a hard event, knowing how strong Braviary can be

Gliscor would be nice and Rufflet/Braviary too... but we all know that Ame doesn't let us have strong pokemon so easily so the events will be in later episodes or they'll be really difficult. still haven't caught that beldum because I'm dumb.

I have some pokes in my mind. Let's try using some future sight shall we?

Meditite: Meditite is a pokemon from the mountains. But since Medicham = Pure Power, i'm expecting an event of some sort.

Bergmite: If that mountain is an ice mountain, then it's time for MOTHERF***ING AVALUGG. I don't even care that it's going to have weakness to gyms in the future, it's AVALUGG. But yeah, ice mountain, so yeah.

Snorunt: Like i said, ice mountain. I hope you guys saved that Dawn Stone for dat Froslass tho.

Gulpin: I don't know why it's not in the game yet. Is it too good, or just not a place for it yet? I don't know.

Cubchoo: Ice baby, ice.

Snover: Maybe as an event. It's the only poke with Snow Warning, after all.

Sneasel: If that's an ice mountain, then i see no better place to put it. Most likely available in the wild since i'm the only person that loves Sneasel like people love Greninja in Gen VI.

That's what i think for the mountain, AND apart from Meditite, all these pokes can only be available if the mountain is an ice mountain. And Gulpin is Gulpin.

And since i have no idea of what Route 2 is, then i don't know what to suggest to that area. But like i said before, i'm expecting fights like the ones in Route 1. We got Tauros vs Bouffalant and Pinsir vs Heracross.

Maybe in Route 2 we're going to have Sableye vs Klefki or something...

Maybe there's an icy cavern in that area or will we climb and climb like 1000 kilometres to the top of the mountain and there's an icy grass area where you can catch some ice-types.

Edited by Nan

Actually Vinny, im partial to sneasel myself. Ice/Dark-typing makes it VERY useful as Flying, Psychic, and Ground killer.

@NaN: Seeing as this is a pretty late episode as it is, 8 badges in and what not, we should be able to start getting some pretty decent pokemon. Braviary isnt the best, especially the fact you have to

1. Hatch it from an egg
  2. it evolves in the 50s
  3. Its speed and special defense are lackluster at best
  4. 'MURICA

its gots its ups and downs, but i personally feel that this would be a suitable time to get Rufflet/Braviary. It wouldnt be a mainstay of your team, more of a rotation if anything. I like Braviary, he sweeped the fighting elite four in my white 2 run, but here....i dont know if he would have that same niche, since most of his moves that would help with coverage come from TMs, the only moves he learns other than Flying and Normal Type are Superpower and Hone Claws.

• Veterans

I am just waiting for gible and the reaper cloth so i can get dusknoir.

Gible makes sense cause they mainy live in desert or mountain area's

Actually Vinny, im partial to sneasel myself. Ice/Dark-typing makes it VERY useful as Flying, Psychic, and Ground killer.

@NaN: Seeing as this is a pretty late episode as it is, 8 badges in and what not, we should be able to start getting some pretty decent pokemon. Braviary isnt the best, especially the fact you have to

1. Hatch it from an egg
  2. it evolves in the 50s
  3. Its speed and special defense are lackluster at best
  4. 'MURICA

its gots its ups and downs, but i personally feel that this would be a suitable time to get Rufflet/Braviary. It wouldnt be a mainstay of your team, more of a rotation if anything. I like Braviary, he sweeped the fighting elite four in my white 2 run, but here....i dont know if he would have that same niche, since most of his moves that would help with coverage come from TMs, the only moves he learns other than Flying and Normal Type are Superpower and Hone Claws.

Well every pokemon has it's weaknesses and so one but I think it wouldn't be that impossible that Rufflet/Braviary would be added in the next episode, or at least it's my opinion.

I am just waiting for gible and the reaper cloth so i can get dusknoir.

Gible makes sense cause they mainy live in desert or mountain area's

I think we won't see Gibles in the next episode since Garchomps are really powerful, but if there is a Gible event or wild Gibles that would be a real miracle. But Gibles would be nice.. but I doubt Ame wouldn't be that nice she added that strong pokemon but who knows.

I would do incredibly illegal things to get a Sneasel in Reborn. A Scyther would be beyond cool as well, as my linkstone is beginning to rot in my bag.

And yeah, I'm surprised we haven't been able to get a Rufflet yet; especially considering that it's basically completely out-classed by another Normal/Flying type who we already have access to, relatively early, at that. *coughstaraptorcough*

Edited by Pryze

I would do incredibly illegal things to get a Sneasel in Reborn. A Scyther would be beyond cool as well, as my linkstones are beginning to rot in my bag.

And yeah, I'm surprised we haven't been able to get a Rufflet yet; especially considering that it's basically completely out-classed by another Normal/Flying type who we already have access to, relatively early, at that. *coughstaraptorcough*

And and training a Rufflet takes time since the other birds evolve around 36 if we don't include Fearow, Swellow and Pelipper.

Personally I would love to see an Axew event or some wild Axews but I really doubt that since Axews are pretty strong and they're beasts with that mold breaker ability.

You know I could see us getting access to Axew in the next episode as when we first go onto Route 1 Fern had a Fraxure which was obviously a very new addition to his team as he never had it before and it was considerably underleveled compared to his other pokemon.

I personal want a Scizor and a Volcarona so bad!! IMO we could of got Larvesta earlier seems as its absolute garbage until its late evolution at level 59. I also really want Sneasel for my Dark Type Mono Reborn team.

I'm sorry for Vinny (and all the other Sneasel fans me included) but i don't think that mountain area would have ice in it (so no ice Pokemon i assume), i expect some rock/flying types (maybe the gligar or starly events will return but idk)

You know I could see us getting access to Axew in the next episode as when we first go onto Route 1 Fern had a Fraxure which was obviously a very new addition to his team as he never had it before and it was considerably underleveled compared to his other pokemon.

I personal want a Scizor and a Volcarona so bad!! IMO we could of got Larvesta earlier seems as its absolute garbage until its late evolution at level 59. I also really want Sneasel for my Dark Type Mono Reborn team.

Larvestas aren't garbage sshhh, I just love both Larvesta and Volcarona. Volcaronas are cool and Larvestas are just so adorable, I want 30 of them.

I'm sorry for Vinny (and all the other Sneasel fans me included) but i don't think that mountain area would have ice in it (so no ice Pokemon i assume), i expect some rock/flying types (maybe the gligar or starly events will return but idk)

Hmm.. most of the rock-types are in the game but I guess we'll see some Geodudes, Gravelers and such in the mountain area too but personally I hope that there would be more new pokemon than those that are already in the game.

Edited by Nan

Nan, on 04 May 2014 - 5:03 PM, said:

Larvestas aren't garbage sshhh, I just love both Larvesta and Volcarona. Volcaronas are cool and Larvestas are just so adorable, I want 30 of them.

I love Larvestas too but lets be honest it isnt any good.

I love Larvestas too but lets be honest it isnt any good.

Yeah it isn't that good since it gets easily killed by rock-types etc. But honestly I don't think that there's garbage pokemon, there's just pokemon that is weaker than [insert pokemon(s) here]. Every pokemon is useful hhaha.

Absol were often shown to live in mountainous areas, cold or not..

PLEASE, LET IT BE ABSOL. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

on a side note, if it's indeed a snow location, probably glaceon, and vinny's dream may come true too.

i think glaceon is almost certain although.

Edited by Telos

Yeah it isn't that good since it gets easily killed by rock-types etc. But honestly I don't think that there's garbage pokemon, there's just pokemon that is weaker than [insert pokemon(s) here]. Every pokemon is useful hhaha.

Even Luvdisc ^_^?

Even Luvdisc ^_^?

Lucdiscs are useful for farming heart scales hhaha, but there somebody actually made a Luvdics-sweep and recorded it and put that video on Youtube but I'm not sure is it still there.

Absol, because people keep mentioning mountains; in most regions and in the anime Absols live in mountains (Mt. Coronet, for example). Also, Cain got one so its location shouldn't be too far away.

Pawniard would also be nice (AME PLS).

Edited by MMM

Aegislash is the last pokemon I need to complete my ideal team on one of my playthroughs, but I can't think of any real reason Honedge would be in the mountains. It might make an appearance as an event pokemon somehow though.

It would be amazing if there was Honedges in the next episode.. Man I remember when everyone was mocking how Honedges looked like etc. and now Aegislash is one of the most used pokemon in wifi battles.

It would be nice if you could get a Larvitar, although Tyranitar is incredibly powerful, so that would have to involve an event.

As for wild Pokemon though, maybe Rufflet, Vullaby or Mienfoo. I mean, Rufflet is, as mentioned, a little outclassed by Staraptor, Vullaby is defensive and... well, Mienfoo gets access to some really cool abilities, so I guess it would have to be quite rare.

Togepi. Just because I don't want to have kept the Shiny Stone without having evolved Roselia this long for nothing. Although I'm probably getting my hopes too high. One of my favorites.

Edited by Truly Deceptive

Togepi. Just because I don't want to have kept the Shiny Stone without having evolved Roselia this long for nothing. Although I'm probably getting my hopes too high. One of my favorites.

you can go back to epi 10. it's already an egg togepi event in-game. so i don't think something that "cute" will be all over a mountain....especially where Absol is around you know... wolfs are always hungry...and eggs have many nutrients...

and know what, i'm thinking of a view that Larvitar stand in the top of the mountain and ROAR like Katy Perry. why not??? of course in the top of the mountain we'll have an event pokemon, so just make it REALLY HARD to get one, and larvitar is a worthy prize :v

Edited by gutten_tag

NOBODY MENTIONED THE DEINO! Man I really want a Hydreigon. Sp. Attack POWERHOUSE. And it has I think the latest evolution of all pokemon at level 64, so it's going to be a PAIN if you want to raise it.