Murdoc's Anime List

Chevaleresse

So, in order to ease the pressure on my memory, post the anime/manga you've told me I need to watch/read. The only ones I can remember off the top of my head are Code Geass, Death Note, FMA: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, and Fate/Zero (or another in that universe).

kgo

Blue Exorcist(Or Ao No Exorcist), HunterxHunter, Gurren Lagann, and Soul Eater to name a few. I'd recommend you read the manga of Soul Eater over the anime, but both are good imo. Blue Exorcist is worth both watching and reading, and as for HunterxHunter, just stick with the anime.

I agree with everything here.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! was the first anime/manga that I really got into, so there's that recommendation from me too. Kind of long though.

Mushishi is an amazing anime that has just recently started a new season, but I'd recommend you going back to the first episode of the first season at least. It's very chill and minimalist for an anime series.

Anohana was a gigantic tear-jerker which I loved.

idk if this is up your street, but Usagi Drop is actually really cute and had like the perfect amount of feels haha

And there's one that is right on the tip of my tongue but it's just not coming to me right now.

Baccano!(13 episodes of pure awesomeness),Cowboy bebop, Trigun, Samurai X and everything else you mention- animes that doesn't need to be long just to be good *cough Naruto,Bleach.. ill let one piece pass cough*

Edited by typhlosionrulez

As Chuckles already said Steins;Gate is awesome. Right now I'd add Darker than Black (easily one of my favs) and FLAG (short but well done, and the most realistic Mecha I know). If I remember something else I'll post.

Edited by Notus

By the way Fezz I hate anime most times and I got through Hitman Reborn. ((Hell it is where my nickname Lupo di Fulmine comes from.)) it is just long enough to not overstay it's welcome imo.

Otherwise Cowboy Bebop I strongly agree with. I Marathon watched that in a single day it was that good.

• Support Squad

If you want a short, funny Rom-Com kinda thing then watch yahari ore no seishun. Came out last year iirc and it is the only anime i have watched 4 times over. It follows Hikigaya Hachiman, a Loner who likes being a Loner but is unable to continue this way. And just watch all of the above. Especially Code Geass

Blue Exorcist(Or Ao No Exorcist), HunterxHunter, Gurren Lagann, and Soul Eater to name a few. I'd recommend you read the manga of Soul Eater over the anime, but both are good imo. Blue Exorcist is worth both watching and reading, and as for HunterxHunter, just stick with the anime.

You liked Blue Exorcist? i felt like it needed to be way longer and the ending was terrible...i guess when it was over i was like "that's it!? really?"

I agree with everything here.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! was the first anime/manga that I really got into, so there's that recommendation from me too. Kind of long though.

Mushishi is an amazing anime that has just recently started a new season, but I'd recommend you going back to the first episode of the first season at least. It's very chill and minimalist for an anime series.

Anohana was a gigantic tear-jerker which I loved.

idk if this is up your street, but Usagi Drop is actually really cute and had like the perfect amount of feels haha

And there's one that is right on the tip of my tongue but it's just not coming to me right now.

i tried to watch Hitman Reborn, i watched like the first 5 episodes and just couldn't watch anymore. It seemed...childish maybe? i don't know. i just couldn't watch any more, it wasn't entertaining for me. i don't know if it gets better or anything though.

• Support Squad

i tried to watch Hitman Reborn, i watched like the first 5 episodes and just couldn't watch anymore. It seemed...childish maybe? i don't know. i just couldn't watch any more, it wasn't entertaining for me. i don't know if it gets better or anything though.

Hitman Reborn starts off like that. The action doesn't properly start until the 36th episode iirc.

Hitman Reborn starts off like that. The action doesn't properly start until the 36th episode iirc.

ah i might give it another try then...i don't really have anything to watch right now. I'm all caught up with all the epic long ones (naruto, one piece, and detective conan) and after just finishing kill la kill i don't know what to watch now i guess.

I can recommend Vampire Knight, good if you like romance and vampires no if not (of this i recommend only the anime, the manga starts very well but that ending is awful), TWGOK (The World God Only Knows) one of my favorites (both anime and manga), GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) one of the (if not the) best for me (anime and manga both), Black Lagoon (both anime and manga) Roberta FTW!

Edited by Gaunt