Interview Intermission II-- Arc!

Nyrias

So, since you've all been waiting for this, here it is. Our interview with one of the newest leaders in our league, Arc~ also my first thread in Mews and Announcements

As the previous Electric leader once did, welcome to joining us on the front page, Arc! How are you feeling today?

Yo! I'm feeling pretty good, man, thanks for asking.

Good to hear, I'm sure you know by now that everyone has been eagerly awaiting this thread and the answers you have for their questions.

Sure do, yo, and I hope I don't disappoint anyone with any of my answers, though I know I'll probably disappoint a few with one of them.

Let's get down to basics, then! Why did you decide to become a leader?

I actually joined by recommendation of my good friend, Cain. I know some of you will probably know who he is.

That we do, our season one Poison leader~ How has he been doing, by the way? Good?

He's been doing good, yeah. Him and I have been jamming out lately, you know, both of us being music lovers!

Of course, of course. Good to know that he's doing well for himself, next question~ Do you take song requests, or give suggestions?

Yo, I'm always open for song requests, and yeah, I do give suggestions if you want. Just hit me up when I'm online.

Nice, I'm sure people will take you up on that offer. What do you think of Adrienn?

Xe's cool. We hang out quite a bit, you know, both being new leaders and all. It's nice to have someone else around who's also new to this.

I'm sure it is nice, I wouldn't want to be the only new kid around either. So you and xem get along well, then?

Of course we do, I mean xe's the first friend that I've had who doesn't identify to either gender and I find that interesting about xem.

Aww, that's sweet. That answer leads me to our next question~ Does your heart pump for any of the other leaders? Could you say you're in love?

Heh, while I appreciate the curiousity, no. Nothing like that between me and any of the other leaders. Sorry to disappoint those who like relationship drama.

Darn, so that means no spark between you and any of them? Disappointing! Regardless, next question so we don't linger too long~ What's your favourite Pokemon?

Jolteon, yo. By far my favorite Pokemon and nothing can change that.

That's what I expected from an Electric leader, good choice! What do you do with your hair in the mornings?

Just hair gel, man. Gotta learn how to style your hair the way you want it to be. That's how I do it.

What frequency do you usually DJ with?

Can't say I recall, man. Haven't been DJing nearly as much lately because I've had to dedicate some time to learning other things involving the league. Maybe I'll come back later with an answer.

If you were to specialize in one type, other than Electric, what would you choose?

I think Dragon. Dragons are pretty cool, and as much as Electric synergizes with Water, I don't think I'd be able to do Water.

While she's not here and not doing your interview, what's your opinion on Gossip Gardevoir?

She's alright, I guess. A bit too much of a gossip for my tastes, but hey, it's in her name, and I'm sure people love her for that too.

Alright, coming up on the last questions here.. Would you join one of the "evil" teams? If so, which one would you choose?

If by "evil" teams, you mean all of the antagonist teams.. Galactic or Plasma. Don't know why, just leaning towards those.

If you had your pick of any type to be leader, including Electric, which would it be?

Dragon or Dark, one of those two. I find interest in the Pokemon of those types just as much as I do in Electric.

Last question! If you could use only one Pokemon for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Jolteon, all the way.

Alright, thanks for joining us for this interview, Arc! It was nice having you and I'm glad you took the time to answer all of the questions that the challengers had for you.

No problem, man, it was fun. Maybe that quenched the knowledge thirst of some people.

I'm sure it did~ And until next time, bye~

Peace.

I'm sorry that it was shorter than Sigmund's interview with Gardevoir, but I'm sure it was enough for all of you. Which leader will we be interviewing next? Who knows?

• Upvote 5

Arc is a a supporter of an Eeveeloution? Hell yeah I'm going to like him all the way. Also helps he likes dragon and dark types, too~

Arc is an awesome leader....I support him.

Now if only I could figure out a strategy to beat him in Triples.