Any other games as good as pokemon reborn?

MacJames

As good as... not that I know. I had fun with the Ruby Destiny series and Pokémon Dark Rising before i met Reborn. They're nice, but don't get even close to Reborn.

You should go play that Snakewood mate, dat shit is bomb...

But i can agree with this:

As good as... not that I know. I had fun with the Ruby Destiny series and Pokémon Dark Rising before i met Reborn. They're nice, but don't get even close to Reborn.

Ruby destiny was cool, and Dark Rising was awesome. Zeta is also good, and i haven't played Glazed yet...

• Veterans

We can't forget about Pokemon My Ass Version.

Hey shouldnt Cloyster be on the front Cover of that game :rolleyes: Sorry if its a bit very innapropriate but yeah

ANyways try pokemon Godra it is a Choice Based Pokemon Game when starting you can choose between a lot of pokemon and one of those Vinny is sneasel .....forget i said anything

Here is a Secret Sneasel sucks in that game ......................................... CIA what are you doing in here :blink: Azery you are under arreest for spoiling Pokemon Godra and for saying Presiden Vinny's favorite pokemon sucks. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL Random Play of events

What is with me and double posting man :mellow:

But serously vinny murkwow for the win sneasel sucks

Edited by Azery123

Good as Reborn? The hell if I know if something like that existsXD

Though, Super Pokemon Eevee Edition is pretty good, though it hasn't updated in quite awhile, and isn't finished yet...so play with caution, I guess...

No I'm not only recommending this game because your starter is an Eevee that can evolve into any of it's types.

You should go play that Snakewood mate, dat shit is bomb...

We can't forget about Pokemon My Ass Version.

You are both insane. Dark Rising and Glazed are indeed hacks you could try, and the Ruby Destiny series is too. I even heard DestinedJagold, the creator of Ruby Destiny, is busy on a fourth installment. Also, I don't know why people keep forgetting it, but... Flora Sky. That game was great. Red Adventures, Ash Gray and Light Platinum are games you could try as well. However, Ash Gray has a lot of bugs. Handle with care.

Edited by Bibarel

Personally, I wasn't as fond of Zeta/Omicron as people are saying. The story .. is poorly written and later game grinding was kind of a nuisance, though the game is feature-loaded and well coded for the most part. FloraSky, Light Platinum, Liquid Crystal and AshGrey were all great from what I can remember. Pokemon My Ass Version is silly fun as well. I didn't like Pokemon Godra much at all..

Most of these others I've never heard of or played before.. Glazed? Ruby Destiny? Dark Rising? Seems like there's still a lot of them I haven't played.

Edited by Blind Guardian

I've enjoyed Zeta/Omicron as people keep mentioning. Glazed is great as well.

One I'm surprised nobody has mentioned is Pokemon Uranium. Mostly fakemons, but another great game. Especially with that Dunsparce evo yo. Poor little guy deserves one. Or girl <.<

There are a lot that are pretty cool and even innovative but many of them are, alas, not in english.

Also guys which Ruby Destiny are you talking about because there are 3 games with a 4th in the works apparently.

Thanks for the effort! I'll give it a try later.

Edit: It worked like a treat! Thanks a ton Vinny, now I can spend the next week or so laughing my ass off. ^_^

Edited by Sheep93

• 1 month later...

Pokemon My Ass version

Zeta/Omicron. Long ass game, but easy as hell. Good story, funny and relaxing.

Victory Blaze.

Sacred Gold.

But good as reborn? I haven´t found one yet.

There isn't anything as good as Reborn. Most of them are just jokes or too easy or too crazy (all fakemon, catching legendaries way too soon, etc.)

Ruby Destiny games are very good, and not all that easy either, which is nice. They can be tedious though. The thing is, nothing is nearly as dark as Reborn, and that really stands out.